[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I REALLY REALLY enjoy eating, bros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 43 - RBanbye.png (32KB, 766x758px) Image search: [Google]
43 - RBanbye.png
32KB, 766x758px
I REALLY REALLY enjoy eating, bros
>>
File: fat wojak.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fat wojak.png
6KB, 205x246px
>>39573677
Know the feel
Nothing is better than a big, rich, flavoursome, quality meal, with a nice beer to wash it all down.
>>
>>39573677
You enjoy poisoning yourself in order to stimulate outdated parts of your brain that want you to get as big and fat as possible to just survive. If you enjoyed eating, you would prepare high quality meals that fulfil your nutritional requirements.

You lack impulse control, and also an ability to cope with conflict in your life, so you eat and eat away to get whatever rush of dopamine you can, even if it's from chugging a two-liter.
>>
>>39575322
stop this gave me a boner
>>
>>39573677
>>39574600
yes you're addicts.
so you're gonna carrot on a stick your ass out of the bariatric ward.
you have to eat shitty stacy salads for all meals until dinner. dinner is the big one. dinner cannot total to over 1500 cal but it can be whatever from wherever
you can do it
>>
>>39573677
Take the french fries out of your mouth and start doing push-ups, hippo
>>
had the same problem the past few months. you have GOT to stop. Show some discipline. Its hard anon, but I believe in you.

My issue was snacking. I could down a bag of mini snickers and 2 pepsi bottles in an hour. I just started fighting it, and I'm down to strictly 3 meals a day.

Being in college where you have a meal plan helps. It has limited me to 3 meals a day; and my desire not to be fat motivates me not to snack anymore.
>>
>>39573677
>this thread
jesus I thought I was a fatass
this is like watching an episode of cops for the body
weight/height?
>5'9 200ish
>>
Yeah, so do I, eating is good, things taste good.

My big thing was sodas, I used to drink 2 liters in a day

Not an excuse to be a fatass though, so develop a shred of self control and stop shoveling food into your mouth uncontrollably like an animal and take fucking charge of your own life
>>
>>39573677
We have to address the addiction. We must fast and starve ourselves to heal.
I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but it will work. We just need the drive.
>>
File: 1493440379453.png (1MB, 983x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1493440379453.png
1MB, 983x1072px
yea well i enjoy eating meth no lie i just swallow the god damn crystals like theyre not causing permanent brain damage but there comes a point where u gotta get off the wild ride u know what i mean
>>
>>39573677
>wanting some clump of shit made by a factory of gooks or spics to control your life
why? why are you this weak?
>>
File: 1489121053186.png (919KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1489121053186.png
919KB, 750x1334px
>tfw use to be 290lb fatass
>get prescribed adderall
>2 years later at 180lbs
>keep the weight off even though I stopped the medication months ago
>everyone tells me how good I look
>women finally smile at me
>children no longer cry at my sight
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.