[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a daughter/ward, do you think you could raise her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1503953306733.jpg (266KB, 900x990px) Image search: [Google]
1503953306733.jpg
266KB, 900x990px
If you had a daughter/ward, do you think you could raise her to be a respectable young lady?
>>
I would be more worried if one of you fuckos try to attack my daughter with acid.
>>
>>39573667
>daughter/ward
wut
>>
>>39573730
Ward, as in a girl unrelated to you who has been put in your care. I realize even in a hypothetical situation some of the people here can't see themselves impregnating a woman.
>>
>>39573667
Ide probably fuck her.
>>
>>39573667
I don't think most of the people here are capable of raising a child properly. Always quietly miserable, isolated, self-loathing, and alone. How can we care for a child when we don't care for ourselves?
>>
>>39575361
Enjoy your ban you sick fuck.
She's Corvo's fucktoy.
>>
File: 1454242071010.gif (938KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1454242071010.gif
938KB, 400x289px
>>39573667
i would get her swole as fuck and let the rest work itself out
>>
File: notamused.jpg (22KB, 296x317px) Image search: [Google]
notamused.jpg
22KB, 296x317px
>>39574434

Why am I not surprised that this is one the first things posted.
>>
>>39575513
w-what did he post?
>>
>>39573667
Is anyone else here really dismayed by the prospect of a daughter? In the modern world they seem to be much more of a liability than an asset in many ways.
>You will have to ensure that your daughter doesn't get ensnared by some callous, manipulative horndog, whereas you can completely disregard your son's love life unless he gets with an extremely fucked up girl
>In public, your daughter, even if she is below average looking, get perversely looked at by filthy male strangers all the time in a predatory way, while you not only have to not worry about this for a son but, if your son attracted looks, that meant that he'd have an aura of masculinity that is more of an alpha male attracting mates than prey attracting predators (concerning the daughter)
>There is likely to be anarchy once modern governments inevitably fail to their increasing social and financial burdens, where a son would be familially honour bound and able to protect his family and gather resouces for it, while the daughter will flee to her husband or boyfriend or potential captors
I could go on forever
>>
>>39573667
I would raise her to be a hard worker and to always have self discipline. There wouldn't be any coddling. I would teach her my trades by hand and teach her to date wisely and treat relationships like long term investments.

And if she blossomed into the beautiful woman (the one that rarely exists in today's day and age) I'd reward her with my love and charity.
>>
>>39575813
Furthermore, sons are far more susceptible to fatherly influence than daughters, and daughters are, in particular, far more susceptible to societal influences - it is much easier for a father to turn his son away from the corrosive effects of a decaying society than a father to turn his daughter
>>
File: 1443629355459.jpg (87KB, 793x860px) Image search: [Google]
1443629355459.jpg
87KB, 793x860px
>>39573667
>>39574434
>>39575775
What do you think?

>>39575813
That's why you need to protect her.
>>
>>39573667
I'd spank her...
I was never spanked as a child, and my siblings were, and I was the only one who turned out fucked up. I want to give her a life that I never had... By spanking her, disciplining her, and making sure she studies and is good at school but is also athletic.
>>
>>39575836
Eventually, I'll be an old man and won't be able to protect her. I would much rather have to raise three sons than a daughter, although three sons and one daughter seems more well balanced than four sons: that way the brothers learn to take care of their sister
>>
>>39575823
Love being sex and charity being inbred babies, of course

>>39575846
But what if she developed a spanking fetish and started misbehaving so that you would spank her so she could cum?
>>
>>39574434
It's probably the best thing to do. Teenagers are going to seek out sex, it's best that they can get it from someone who loves them and won't abandon them.
>>
>>39575813
I was born and raised in a relatively small town, there was a molester who literally got caught in broad daylight groping a girls tits as he walked past and on tape lol. Half the bar saw it and they all beat the shit out of him. I think it matters if the people you know are good people and sympathize with your situation. Im sure all those drunk dudes acted like he just did that to their daughter.
>>
>>39575870
I'd spank her even more. That way she knew that this sick fetish was wrong.
>>
>>39575891
Sounds like quite a charming place to grow up in anon. I simply don't have the confidence that such places will exist by the time I reach the age of fatherhood, much less when (and if I have one at all) my daughter reaches the age to want to have any amount of autonomy. The bleak, low trust metropolis is eating every remotely developed part of the world
>>
>>39575904
But anon, she'll keep cumming
>>
>>39575747
Because that tension was created with the picture and these gentleman are very weak willed indeed.

I would approach my daughters with discipline and distract them from sex as much as possible, create a relation ship based on honour and customs therefor giving more character to my children while reading a lot of books. I would only make children if Im fit to make children, and Im not fit right now but its something based on insticts too when you have a person carrying your gene a protective instinct is triggered in a sense so yeah(it is reliant on your family environment though, my father was too distracted and argued with my mom all the time, Im not angry at him he apolagized a lot of times he was sorta lost at that period and there is nothing some family theraphy cant fix. Im unfit for anything right now anyways I need a girlfriend.)
>>
>>39576797
I really think somebody fucks with my numbers its always super complicated and I get dubs most of the time. I joked about the existance of kek but not sure bout that. I know there is an algorythim that superwises the postin numbers too yeah.
>>
>>39576827
Know Im being watched too give me dubs, if true.
>>
>>39573667
>raise someone just so they could end up fuckin someone
>raise someone so they could live this torment of an existence
>create new life just so u could be happy about yourself eventhough you brought another soul to suffer in this world without a thought
y kno i just dont see a point in continuing this endless cycle of life, its the most selfish thing one can do.
to what end eh?
>>
>>39573667
I hope so, i want to be a father so bad, to all who say otherwise, she wont be a slut, not if you give her a good example of how a real man should behave, the world would be much better off if everyone had atleast that
>>
>>39575813
>you can completely disregard your son's love life
You seem like a father of a robot
>>
>>39573667
I try as hard a as possible for her to:
> not to dress like stacy
>not be a coalburner
>not be a shitty weeb who fucks asians
>believe in a regulated sexual market
> reject chad and even insult him so his self esteem gets reduced
> marry an autist, preferable rejected and virgin beforehand, but capable of being a loving father.
>>
>>39573667
I don't believe I'd be cpable enough of a man and father to successfully keep my daughter from growing up to be a slut in CURRENT YEAR society. Give me a son or daughter(son) even, but fuck having a daughter.
>>
>>39573667
I'm 100% sure I couldn't raise anyone. I can't even provide for myself. Only 2D little girls can incite lust feelings in me, real kids are cancer. The first years are hell, then comes 1-3 years where they are animu cute and then they become ungrateful brats.
>>
>>39573667
not if she were that hot
>>
>>39575874
>Rationalising rape.

I like tight cunts as much as any other man, but fuck you and your neckbeard mental gymnastics.
>>
>tfw no cute hapa loli to exploit for youtube money
why live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRIDcCLxdRI
>>
>>39575813
>Dating assholes
>Getting creeped on
>Dealing with the collapse of society
One of these things is not like the others, anon
>>
>>39573667
No because the schools, internet, media, other girls would ruin her and turn her into a degenerate despite my efforts. Raising a girl in the west is a doomed task.
>>
>>39575579
>xcom2.gif
>>
>>39575836
Eat Tasty, Pupper
>>
>>39582493
>Consensual sexual contact between two people who love each other
>Rape
So are you a puritan or a feminist?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.