[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean to be black pilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

What does it mean to be black pilled?
>>
>>39573422
That you have accepted the world as it and realize nothing you can do can change it.
>>
>>39573448
isn't that redpill?
>>
black pilled people carry out their dark designs
>>
>>39573471
no redpill is jews, blackpill is figuring out there is no hope
>>
>>39573422
I think it means to be learned in thw ways of nihilism and how empty and unimportant life is to the universe.
You know why I know that, because I googled it, literally the first thing that appeared.
>>
Letting yourself become consumed by hatred.
Wanting to commit suicide but fearing death.
>>
>>39573422
To completely give up and blame women as a whole for your utter failures at finding a romantic and/or sexual relationship.
>>
to recognize that:

>the world is going to shit
>nobody is aware of this
>there's nothing you can do to prevent it
>there's nothing anybody can do to prevent it
>might as well enjoy the ride while it lasts
>>
File: 1504115837424.jpg (222KB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1504115837424.jpg
222KB, 1080x1069px
>>39573422
>>39573471
Redpill is thinking you can win the game, or at least compete by changing who you are and how you act.

Blackpill is realizing that the game cannot be won. Only a few can participate.

Bluepill is believing that everyone can play and win. All you need to do is participate and wait.
>>
>>39573546
>Cucking the servants of the corporate kill state
Nice. Good good girl.
>>
>>39573574
>Being a filthy whore who betrayed the trust of her partner, and got her roastie blown out by Chad on video for all to watch

Not so sure she won that one
>>
>>39573654
Stay mad, welfare whore.
>>
>>39573654
But women like getting fucked by Chad, it being on video is just an extra edgy and 'liberated' element.
>>
File: 1502899666985.jpg (31KB, 537x549px) Image search: [Google]
1502899666985.jpg
31KB, 537x549px
>>39573725
He's mad cause she has a job.
>>
File: chuckles sovietly.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
chuckles sovietly.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
>>39573546
Your description contains bias desu.

"thinking"
"realizing"
"believing"

Come off it, mate. And besides, you guys wouldn't have these problems if you went after religious women.

>inb4 "BUT CATHOLICS ARE THE BIGGEST WHORES OF THEM ALL"

I said religious women. Those ain't religious women, they're Catholic in name only.
>>
>>39573574
True.
The guy is seriously just killing muzzies and sending the rest to his ancestral homeland.
Truly a shameful man, being shamed won't harm him that much more.
>>
>>39573422
>I'm-so-fucked-up.jpg
https://youtu.be/DK4FTvaW_6Q
>>
The 'pills' ideology is most typically quasi intellectuals, and gullible people whom buy into pseudo science. Often it's pretty obvious when you try to engage in conversation with one or a few of them some of the give aways are
1 Lack of education/critical thinking they often espouse popular misconceptions and bunk scientific ideas with no facts while constantly searching for information that approves their confirmation bias.
2 as they try to use non-typical vocal lexicons to describe actions they're looking to reinforce their confirmation bias with
3 all of the above you start to notice they all say and repeat the same things, basically with the lack of rationality with real facts rather than cherry picking things to reinforce their ideas, while insisting they're logical but never deviate from their speech ideas or rigid vocabulary they're mostly all indoctrinated cult members, while thinking they're smarter than the average sucker since they try to find scientific concepts to back up their bull shit while espousing views of Darwinism while simultaneously lacking an understanding of the entire concept of best adapted to their environment.
If you try to have a conversation with one they will spam copy pasted text files and become irrationally angry at any conversation deviating from their copy pasta cult propaganda texts which they hold as dearly as some people hold a bible or other religious texts. If you look up how cults operate, speech, treat people, they often act exactly like one while most likely being unaware of it. It's kind of like "starter pack memes" or "basic bitch" they're very stereotypical while decrying that other peoples stereotypical behavior is worse.
>>
>>39573778
I think you're actually right. Personally I don't like the religious types. I don't try to date or pick up women. Have you actually spent and extended time with religious women. Good God are they terrible to be around. Extremely judgemental and have massive superiority complexs. Women are already hard to converse with (unless your attractive). Religious types suck
>>
>>39573969
This board actually has a few 'flavor' variety packs of maladapted pillers
Vanilla is the Darwin Award winners, they like to cry about their situation, it's all meaningless since they're not good enough. They have a unique situation but come off as entirely generic sob story... left handed, have to use right handed can openers, righties are chads that get all the girls
Vanilla with sprinkles would be the comfy neet, they've almost accepted it, but they stop a bit short and tend to stick to working for a right handed can opener is bull shit because they're left handed.
Chocolate would probably be the types from pol, they'd probably be a lot less annoying if they'd spent half as much time reading books as they have the internet
Mint, probably the worse flavor. Females that come to complain about their problems. Crying females is a turn off. Usually....
Then you get some weird flavors, like non-dairy soy they claim to be MGTOW or some bull shit but they're generally just narrow minded.
>>
>>39573523
>>39573448
>>39573546
It's funny I've been having those exact thoughts this past few days didn't know there was a pill for it
>>
>>39574002
It really depends, so in my experience, I disagree.
>>
>>39574405
You've been having these thoughts because you notice your environment and realize it's fucking TRUE
>>
>>39574468
Christ-Chan! I've been looking for you. I want to fix up my life some and really enjoy the meaning and lessons behind a lot of Bible verses, but I really just don't believe the whole "Jesus was the Son of God" thing or that there might even be a God. It's not me being edgy, I'm just very about what I perceive is all I know to be true. I get that that's where faith comes into play, but to finally get to my question, if I went to church, would that be a bad thing for me to do?
>>
>>39573422
To understand the world is infinitely atrophying and every living thing will die, naturally.
>>
>>39574523
Why the hell would it be a bad thing for you to go to church? Even if you don't believe.

I certainly didn't up until I went to Easter Vigil 2016. That was my breaking point. It might not be instantaneous, and it might only happen with effort, but going to church is a good thing to do no matter what.

But I will say, if you're going to any church, especially Orthodox or Catholic, go with someone from that church, because there's a lot of shit that you will have no idea about, such as not being able to take communion.

If you're going the Catholic route, RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) is starting pretty soon, even if you aren't sure whether or not you want to go that route, it really helps to go (it's usually once a week, it varies by parish though) because they answer questions and stuff like that.
>>
>>39574476
I don't know I think I've just been feeling edgy because I just started college and I haven't created a social circle yet........ haven't been able to doze off with meaningless distractions......fuck
I guess everything is kill
>>
>>39574620
Hey, thanks a lot for the information. I never knew that there were adult programs for stuff like that, I'll read up on that some.

Just to clarify, I meant would it be bad to go to church under false pretenses or with the ulterior motive that I'm there for the warm feelgood fuzzies without all the belief. I certainly care about other people, so it's not me being selfish, I've just always felt compelled to go but have also questioned my reasons why.
>>
>>39574665
Man, that's God calling you if I've ever seen it.

I don't wake up thinking to myself "Boy, do I believe in God today". It's just a fact. Like the fact that gravity holds us down to the ground.

You want to go to Church because you know that it's a good thing to do. You're being called by God, I was called by God, many people are called by God. Some choose not to answer.

Also, ask literally any priest if it's wrong to go to Church if you don't believe in God, I guarantee you that 99% of the time, they'll say that's more reason to go to Church.
>>
>>39574218
what's your flavor? autism?
>>
>>39573502
this is the right gist

RED PILL = you understand that what important government (eg primary school) and corporate institutions have told you is a lie and that the world works in completely different ways,

BLACK PILL = you are genetically insufficient (whether in looks, intelligence, strength) to change or even influence anything at a local level and basic things previous generations had (such as wives and families) are pretty much off limit to you

basically you think you can still take action when you're redpilled, you understand everything (from your own physical appearance to geopolitics) is literally forever outside your control when you're blackpilled.
>>
>>39574729
That makes a bit more sense to me. I am a spiritual person at times and I think the more I grow older, the more it seems to me that clinging to my old mindset isn't going to do me much good. It's also nice to know that there are cool people like you hanging out in "places" like these. I really don't have anything to say in regards to that last post, just wanna let you know I'm thankful!
>>
>>39574842
I'm glad that I helped, man.

Good luck!
>>
>>39573422
means to not get the matrix reference.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.