[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got any stories about shitty siblings? Idk I'm bored

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0418.png (180KB, 402x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.png
180KB, 402x516px
Anyone got any stories about shitty siblings? Idk I'm bored
>>
File: 1453864887058.jpg (56KB, 602x602px) Image search: [Google]
1453864887058.jpg
56KB, 602x602px
>>39573026
This is why you can't keep up with the damn train
>>
>>39573026
Ok I let my sister borrow my gamecube and when she returned it I was missing three games and my wavebird controller
>>
>>39573026
My sister would regularly overwrite my Pokemon saves. I was even on the 7th gym leader one time.
>>
>sis routinely takes my car out at night to slut around and be a degenerate in general
>comes back home with front bumper fucked beyond all comprehension
>headlight wires sticking out and shit
>reeks of alcohol and looks tweaked
>try to wake up parents but they yell at me to wait until morning
>morning
>ANON YOU GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW
>dad sounds most pissed hes ever been
>takes me outside to look at car
>"well?"
>disniggaserious
>tell him sis did all of this when she took my keys because he was too stingy to let her use his
>dad tells me sis told him that I did all of it
>tell him mom saw car when I got home and it was fine
>mom backs me up
>see parents perfect child goggles disintegrate
>they call out sister
>shes hungover and still smells like unholy death
>faces the music
>starts bawling her eyes out
>said she has so much stress from college that she lost control
>isnt even 21 or a sophomore
>dad consoles her
>shes forgiven
>dad takes car into shop and is somehow pissed at me like I didnt stop this from happening
>wait until sis is drunk again to punch her full force in nose
>she laughs it off with a busted lip
I fucking hate this
>>
>>39574606
Cut your brakes, let her take it for a spin. Whores deserve death.
>>
>>39573026
My brother is an all around piece of garbage and suck up.

He moved back home and started pitting my mom against me even more. Keeps telling her Im a lost cause and all this BS even though he lives at home and has no life outside of his package delivery job.

I lost my job (laid off thru no faul of my own) and my mom keeps pointing out how he's "already worked two jobs since graduating from college." One of those jobs was Uber, and my car is too old to uber with it. He never worked before graduating from college.

I've worked since high school and have had like 8 jobs.
>>
>>39574606
This sounds like That 70's Show
>>
File: IMG_1088.jpg (28KB, 241x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.jpg
28KB, 241x397px
>>39573026
Got sisters who have both bitched to my mom about my weed use. finally quit long enough hide the fact that I vape weed oil and am laughing now. the clever survive and thrive.
>>
>>39574792
>the clever
>does drugs
Boy I'm laffin.
Your sisters care about you, but you're garbage not worth caring about. You don't deserve them.
>>
>>39573026
My younger sister threw a knife at me when we were kids and it almost killed me, just barely missed my face and dug itself right into the wall.
>>
>>39574907
Whoa, badass. Do you have a good relationship?
>>
>>39574948
Yeah we've always been close, she didn't even think it would hit me, we laughed it off after. I drink with her on the occasion when I have time to visit her.
>>
>>39574879 you're garbage you spelling laughing like a nigger.
>>
File: IMG_1089.jpg (63KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1089.jpg
63KB, 1300x957px
>>39574879
Life is one big endless chemical reaction you're going to die too boy drug free or not.
>>
>be me
>6
>slightly brown skinned mexican
>older sister is porcelain doll white
>from the age of 6 and forward she would constantly tell me I don't belong in this family and that no one loves me and no one will ever love me
>Grew up with a speech impediment, serveral mental issues, and inferiority complex because of this
>>
>>39573026
Damn Carl is ugly
>>
>>39575385
A true Aryan
>>
>masturbating in shower bc almost 0 privacy in my house as a kid
>hear a creaking sound of the door opening
>literally none of the doors in our house had locks
>continue fapping it's probably just someone coming in to pee
>continue fapping for like a minute
>almost cum
>look up from my dick
>shower curtain is partially open and my younger brother's ugly fucking face is staring at me
>lose my shit
>go tell my mom what happened
>she literally just shrugs
>any time I even walked by the bathroom while he was taking a shower parents would say "DON'T BOTHER YOUR BROTHER HE'S SHOWERING"
>they always thought I was gonna try scare the shit out of him or kill him in the shower for some reason

I don't give a shit about what my parents want they aren't gonna fucking live with me when they get senile they'll rot in a retirement home and know what they did to deserve it those fucking cunts
>>
>>39573026

>my cousin is a degenerate alcoholic/drug addict
>he broke into my other cousin's (his brother) house and stole all of his shit for drug money
>pretend not to know, but was seen by neighbour
>still tries to act as if he's innocent
>they don't talk
>has the balls to go over to their parents for christmas and stuff
>always ends bad
>god is it entertaining
>feel bad for cousin for losing all his shit tho
>>
>8 years old
>my sister is 13 years older and has depression
>talks to me about how she is depressed, does not enjoy living, etc, frequently
>convinces me that being alive is bad and that when I die, everything will be better
>try to kill myself

I hated her for years.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.