[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be seeing a piece of shit Chad at my high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
I'm going to be seeing a piece of shit Chad at my high school reunion on Friday and I'm working on insults to say to him. I'm just going to drive there, walk up, say a cool line and leave before anyone does anything. I've been working on some of my own and wanted to get feedback. I also wanna hear your suggestions.

"I'm gonna kick your ass and your ass better come with a receipt."

"I'd fuck a dead dog before I fuck up your wife."

"The piss in your face is only the beginning of my hatred."

"Your femnoid is broken, so why I don't I help by fixing your NOSE!"

How are these?
>>
damn OP those are epic. i really hope you give that chad the verbal smackdown for us robots
>>
You should definitely just use all of them one after another. Top notch writing OP.
>>
why op? whats the point? he probably doesnt even remember you. probably will come off as cringy too i think you would regret it.
>>
>>39572683
Sounds like some pleb tier videogame guard dialoge to me desu
>>
>>39572683
>Hey, the Jerk store called and they're running out of you!
>>
>>39572740
Go away at least I'm standing up to a Chad.

>>39572749
I was actually thinking of a spin on this even though you're being sarcastic. I probably would have gone with:

"I got a call from you, and here I am, the dildo delivery man!"

I really liked it but I feel like it needs just a little bit more pizzazz.
>>
File: IMG_0418.jpg (35KB, 485x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.jpg
35KB, 485x491px
Don't ever change, /r9k/

:^)
>>
>>39572777
>Go away at least I'm standing up to a Chad
What did he do to you out of curiousity?
>>
>>39572683
lol all these are meme worthy for terrible insults from a jaded 30yrold virgin. so try hard and so pathetic.
der der I'd fuck a dog
kick your ass pft no offense kid I had no receipt

like killyourself before you go in there and brand youself an edgy fag for life
>>
File: 55MWqhs.png (256KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
55MWqhs.png
256KB, 552x464px
>>39572683
>>39572738
Don't listen to this retard OP, your lines are fire. I would personally go with 3 and 4. He'll be btfo, try and record it
>>
>>39573237
yeah please say those, I can't wait to hear how he destroys your plan tier insults
>>
>>39572895
He always fucking spilled my milk over at lunch, and if it was chocolate or strawberry he'd drink a lot of it first and then spill it.
>>
File: 1400049065591.png (282KB, 429x396px) Image search: [Google]
1400049065591.png
282KB, 429x396px
Tell him pic related, and also call him a cow for taking your milk.
>>
You should really just walk in, hit him in the head with a crowbar and leave all these insults are gay
>>
File: IMG_1454.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1454.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
>>39572683
>>39572777
This thread is pure, concentrated autism. Check'd and kek'd.
>>
File: YNLP4WV.jpg (36KB, 445x345px) Image search: [Google]
YNLP4WV.jpg
36KB, 445x345px
>>39572683
Don't even try, you will fuck it up and it will end in embarrassment.
>>
>>39573545
>He always fucking spilled my milk over at lunch, and if it was chocolate or strawberry he'd drink a lot of it first and then spill it.
Perfect, spill his girlfriend's milk by squeezing her running up to her and squeezing her tits till milk falls out
>>
>>39572738
>"cringy"
>2017
Stop using old memes it makes you sound like an old man trying to be hip
>>
OP is fucking austistic
>>
>>39573545
Was this the only way he bullied you or just the worst way?

Just key his car or something
>>
>>39574110
I don't want to get arrested for assault. I just want to slam him with a good hype insult.

>>39574211
It was basically all he did, but he did it every day.

On the other hand, I did just think of a new one.

"I hope you don't mind if I stick my cocoNUTS in your cocoSLUT."

Though that only works if his wife isn't white....
>>
>>39572683
You're going to end up looking like an idiot and a cringelord in front of everybody. Save yourself the embarassment and stay home.
>>
>>39572683
These stupid insults will get you nowhere OP. Just get a gun/knife and threaten chad with it when he's alone like in the bathroom or something.
>>
>>39574253
>It was basically all he did, but he did it every day.

that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard

If that's the case then why don't you just take his drink, drink some of it, then spill it in the trash? You won't get arrested for that
>>
>>39572683
Try
>You look so superficial you probably judge things by their physical appearance
>>
>>39574253
yknow what anon
stare in his eyes don't break eye contact if he wants to beef you
eye contact is the symbol of strength, shifty eyes arent good but in animal behavior a strong stare is a sign of dominance
don't back down to that jerk, godspeed my dude
>>
>>39573545
>not just sitting down and chugging the milk the second you take your seat

Jesus anon, you had HOW MANY YEARS to figure this out? I hope you have a good life with the realization that you're in the wrong for never having moved on past this.
>>
>>39574253
>every day
You have to kill him
>>
>>39572683
Stupid insults for an autistic plan which will make you look like a bitter desperate loser and may even get your face smashed in or a lawsuit since most of this insults are just straight up threaths
>>
>>39574400
It was kind of weird. He'd giggle to his friends sometimes, and one time this really pussy black kid who followed him around tried to do it while he was there and he got really pissed at the black kid for trying to take over.
>>
>>39572749
This one is actually not that bad tbhfamalam
>>
"Why don't u fuck your own ass, bitch?"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.