[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurricane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1487382740469.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487382740469.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else really glad that Texas got hit by that hurricane? Ameritards finally getting a taste of their own medicine, not by some foreign invader, but by the hand of God. Or nature; or whatever you believe in.
>>
>>39572383
only because a lot of liberals that want people dead for no reason got hit by it
>>
>>39572383
>desperately grasping for anything that could make you feel like America isn't the greatest country in the world
>>
I like texas, but I hate florida. They are the worst 'southern' state.
>>
>>39572383
>nature
>their own medicine

Why dont you and the rest of your third world countrymen square up faggot?
>>
>>39572474
Get fucked amerilard. I hope the Caribbean hurricane destroys the rest of your 45% white shithole of a country
>>
>>39572621
From what trivial, dilapidated, third-word shithole do you hail from?
>>
>>39572667
England, faggot.
>b-b-b-buh da muzlems1!!1!1!
Fuck off you mongrel. There is a very high probability that you're not white, so don't reply to me anymore.
>>
>>39572693
>critiquing a country with a commensurate amount of non-whites to his presumably superior, majority-white nation
Get the fuck off this board, you daft imbecile.
>>
>>39572693
You are utterly self-aware, anon.
>>
>>39572693
>compares shit to shit
>>
File: 1504571040092.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504571040092.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>39572383
>a taste of their own medicine
Are you implying that Americans conjure and will them to attack other nations?
>>
Keep samefagging amerinigger. It is all a low IQ mongrel is capable of, after all.
>>
I'm pretty keen to see all the climate change deniers go underwater. The more crazy weather shit that happens to the US of A the more lolworthy cognitive dissonance I get to see from con$ervateves who insist it can't be happening because the coal industry/their pastor told them it can't be true.
>>
File: 1503198665095.png (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503198665095.png
112KB, 500x500px
>>39572693
>Some English NEET who has most likely never met an American in his life, and has almost certainly never been to America, is talking shit on a Siamese basket-weaving board
Hilarious. While you're at it, why don't you go outside and let Ahmed run you down with a utility van?
>>
Out of all the buttblasted ameritards that you will encounter on this site, less than 40% of them will be white. Just a reminder.
>>
>>39573065
You're omitting the fact that this site is predominantly inhabited by 'downtrodden' white males from occidental countries, which drastically reduces that percentage.
>>
>>39573152
increases*
orrerregaaaaanoooo
>>
Can I have white friends from white countries plox?
I want to house them in my home so they can explore my country in exchange for letting me do the same
>>
>>39572412
Kek, it's a good feel fellow ameribro.
>>
>>39572412
>>39573265
very touching amerifag solidarity
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.