[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170907_095210.jpg (66KB, 720x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170907_095210.jpg
66KB, 720x813px
How are you doing? Are you prepared? Are you safe?

Mark yourself here:
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2560398
>>
Can you stop shilling your fucking normie website faggot?
>>
>>39572614
G-GOMENASAI!!!

orig
>>
beaufort sc here, gonna be a fun time boys stay safe
>>
toronto reporting in give me some of ur hurricanes u guys get all the fun
>>
>Tfw you're on the map.
Reminder that everybody shits in Florida but it is literally the farthest state away from California and has the next best beaches.
>>
>>39573181
Fuck you. You're high and dry mother fucker. We got 2 hurricanes coming straight fucking for us.
>>
>>39573228
This.
Cincinnati reporting in, give me some action you peices of shit.
>>
>>39571955
Jax here. I'll be safe but I just don't wanna lose power. JEA took a WEEK last year during Matthew
>>
Tfw best friend lives in Daytona
I hope he's gonna be okay
>>
>>39573287
>the northeast is closer to the southwest than the southeast is

Florida education, everyone. Both states blow ass and shame the entire country though.
>>
>>39571955
A T L A N T A
T
L
A
N
T
A
Reporting in just to say, we won't get hit by your sharknado dirrectly, but were gonna get lots of storms from it. Hurricane Harvey just got done shittin all over us
Thanks mom
>>
>>39571955
boricuas and cubans BTFO
>>
File: 1488398637034.jpg (16KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1488398637034.jpg
16KB, 600x581px
dad if ur in this thread i hope you and your new family literally get killed by twirling chainsaws in the wind. you had it coming
>>
>tfw Florida panhandle.

Sure, we're probably dodging the windy bullet but people were going apeshit even here.
>>
Why are there so many people in Tampa? I saw a thread yesterday that was full of people in Tampa. My cousin moved there after graduating last year and it's not clear why.
>>
File: 1435532357018.png (136KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1435532357018.png
136KB, 400x298px
tampa here
what a horrible time to be a wagecuck in florida
>>
>>39573598
might as well be new york
>>
>just got back from vacation
>get to work and everyone is freaking out buying water
>the store is nearly empty
>ask what's going on
>you didn't hear about the hurricane?
>no
>its been on the radio, news, all over facebook
>I don't use any of that
>everyone just stops what they're doing and stares at me
>>
>>39575169
Kek. Normies in a nutshell.
>>
>>39573357
904 reporting my power didn't go out for longer than 15 minutes but I'll be damned if it wasn't when I was trying to microwave some Ramen
>>
Heres to hoping every last Floridian drowns and falls to a watery grave. Maybe in the next life you'll heed warnings such as "strongest recorded storm, will cut right through your pitiful state, die die die"
>>
>>39576002
We're staying because this is our best and only chance of getting blown by a girl
>>
>>39575910

also from the bangem-- should we be worried?
>>
>>39576207
At least the world will be rid of 20 millon terrible joke makers
>>
>>39576267
I most definitely deserve that
>>
>>39576230
Nope it'll break down to cat 3 at worst if it comes up here. get board games to play with your body pillow unless you live where power doesn't go out quick. sadly the internet will probably be fucked until the 20th if you have Comcast or at&t
>>
>>39573296
if you say so. just wait and see
>>
Lol, Miami is fucked
https://www.windy.com/?2017-09-10-18,26.559,-80.684,8,m:enOadXN
>>
I hope you guys don't drown or die in other terrible ways.
Stay safe.
>>
>>39576392
Nope, that thing ain't gonna break down to 3. It's going to buttfuck Florida with full cat 5 strength.
>>
>>39576726
It's supposed to break down by the time it reaches north florida, Miami is screwed. I wish I were in Miami baka
>>
>>39575169
You should take a look at the news every day at least for big happenings, go on bing home page or google news or something for a quick rundown I guess
>>
>tfw no robot gf to have weeb sex with
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.