[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>parents want me to make something of my life >they know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: i want off.jpg (9KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
i want off.jpg
9KB, 236x199px
>parents want me to make something of my life
>they know i want to die
>mother talks to be about it
>tell her that i don't like being alive and would rather do virtual shit than real life shit
>explain to her that i can do everything without leaving my computer
>order food, make money, be entertained, exercise
>tell her the only reason i haven't shot myself yet is because of video games
>the only reason im alive is for video games and relationships with virtual people
>she laughs at me and says "ok sure"
>she thinks that shes some master psychologist and that she knows theres some hidden reason i havent told her about, like i'm secretly gay and haven't killed myself for my lover's sake
>she really believes this
>my dad says "ok" and walks away after i tell him about it
>they think im pathetic
i want off the fucking ride
i want off the ride
i want off the ride
i want off the ride
>>
you'll grow up

original
>>
>>39571704
Kill yourself and leave a note that says

"Ran out of video games"

Ultimate toasty roasty
>>
>>39571704
parents asking you why you don't do anything with your life is their version of asking "when the fuck are you going to move out of my house?"
>>
>>39571704
Quit being a loser, it's not hard, chinese cartoons cant replace your lack of a social life
>>
You don't want to die, otherwise you'd have offer yourself already. How do you make dollarydoos from your computer?
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 720x618px)
image.jpg
62KB, 720x618px
>>39573018
But its true. He can make friends with his vidya people
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.