[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sexually attracted to rocks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: rock on.jpg (61KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
rock on.jpg
61KB, 600x315px
I've noticed a few years back I have this strange obsession with rocks. I started collecting them about 10 years ago. What ever Rock I came across I would pick up & take home with me. Lately I have been having dreams about them. My dreams consist of sexual experiences with my rock collection. I will not go to into dept what the dreams are about, all I can say is, they are very intimate. Anyway I've been dating a girl for a year and a half now and she doesent confront me about it, but I know she would like to get married. I know this because her friends informed me about it and I overheard her talking to her mother about it. Thing is, I'm in love with this one rock in my collection. It's so big & smooth and shiny. And it always makes me feel good. What should I do ?? I don't want to marry my girlfriend if I know I'm in love with my rock. It's not fair to her, it's not fair to me,and it's not fair to my rock.
>>
>>39570665
marry her, then shove the rock up your butt before you bang her
>>
>>39570665
desu, your having a schizo episode. You gotta take the meds lad
>>
A lithosexual? What's your favorite type of rock? Igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic? I know that's kinda vague, sorry, a lithosexual like you knows his rocks better.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xiWjpjRl1Q

HEY OP
YOU WANNA GO TO THE PARK??
DO YU WANN TAKE A WALK?
YU WANNA GO GIT SUM CHINESE ROCKS??
>>
everybody wants a rock to wind a piece of string around
>>
>>39570665
>Tfw no geostone Waifu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.