[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No sex appeal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1504135270375.png (156KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1504135270375.png
156KB, 400x388px
>Tfw I have zero sexual charisma

I talk to plenty of women very regularly. I just can't make any of them attracted to me because my conversations with girls are dry, non-sexual and non-flirty.

I cannot flirt. I basically speak to girls as if they were other men, because I have no idea of any other way to do it.

What am I supposed to do when I just have no ability to be sexual or flirty with women?
>>
>>39569820
I know the feel. My main problem is my complete inability to start or maintain conversations.
>>
It's not about what you say, it's about physical and eye contact, your expression and the tone of your speech.
>>
File: 1504399796132.jpg (47KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
1504399796132.jpg
47KB, 483x504px
>>39570365
Yeah, I don't have any of that either. I can't look at women with that flirty/lustful gaze that you need to pull them in.
>>
>>39570441
Practice. I was the same, studied some actor's body language at the mirror and talked to a shitload of women. Eventually pretty much became a normie for a while.
Get a haircut too. Its a game changer.
>>
File: Bored Miku.png (441KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bored Miku.png
441KB, 600x600px
Bumpin

I need some tips on this, don't get me wrong I did have a gf one time, but I was too much of a nice guy.
>>
File: 1502496113664.jpg (7KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
1502496113664.jpg
7KB, 241x209px
>>39570480
>Get a haircut too. Its a game changer.

Come on, mate. I never said I was a slob. I take care of myself. My physical appearance is about as good as I can make it right now.

I just can't SPEAK to women. It's like an impossible puzzle to me. I don't know where to begin. I'm fine speaking to men, just not women.

>>39570575
>don't get me wrong I did have a gf one time

I wish I was you.
>>
File: feelsbad.jpg (43KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.jpg
43KB, 515x600px
>>39570650
It was literally only a couple weeks, if even that, I don't remember at this point.

My friend later told me that apparently I didn't do anything sexual soon enough, I mostly agree with this, although there are a few other factors I won't mention.
>>
File: goodnightroasties.png (966KB, 1424x768px) Image search: [Google]
goodnightroasties.png
966KB, 1424x768px
>>39569820
Get a sexdoll if you want to get laid. Women are obsolete.
>>
>>39570816
>It was literally only a couple weeks, if even that, I don't remember at this point.

But how? How did you even initiate it?
>>
>>39569820
I know that feel. I was too scared of being labeled a creep, sexist or a pervert so I decided I'd only treat women like men. That's also the kind of propaganda I was fed which I now realize is bullshit but too little too late.
>>
I fucking know that feel anon. I can kinda get flirty with women, but don't fucking know when to take the "next step" and kiss her. Wtf am I supposed to do? Just kiss out of the blue? Say: "heh... Let's get out of here girl..." or what?

Also havr a crippilinh gear of rejection
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.