[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister always wants me to do stuff with her outside >always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4095.jpg (40KB, 343x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4095.jpg
40KB, 343x351px
>sister always wants me to do stuff with her outside
>always say no because I'm an ugly loser
>>
stop being a dick to the only person that loves you.
>>
>>39569708
Please play with your sister. She's worried about you.
>>
>>39569708
you lied..you hurt me
>>
>>39570045
what would she be worried about?
>>
>>39569708

You aren't too ugly to enjoy life and have some fun! C'mon bro your sister loves you, she's probably super worried about you! Hangout! go to a movie where its nice and dark so you can ease yourself into it. I believe in you. The turn around starts right now <3
>>
>>39569708
probably the only good dubstep album
>>
>>39570219
that's just setting myself up for failure. Once I get jaw surgery I might reconsider but not today, probably not this year either
>>
>>39570232
it's dubstep? i thought it was likr ambient or somrthing
>>
>>39569708
Its not like you are going to hit some girls. Just have some fun
>>
>>39570371

What exactly do you think you'd be failing?

And if you get jaw surgery to make yourself the best looking dude in the world but you're still an agoraphobe it won't make much difference will it. Chill with sis.
>>
>>39570514
>What exactly do you think you'd be failing?
Life I guess
>but you're still an agoraphobe
I'm pretty normal actually, I'm just aware that I don't belong. Chinlets are repulsive to both men and women.
>>
>>39570045
>>39569742
>being paraded around so she can look "caring" and "helpful"
>>
>>39570570

If you aren't getting out to experience life then you're failing right now. When you're out and living in the world and having fun and making memories, you can't be failing.

Its not all sunshine and daisies. But its not all depressing either. Your sister obviously cares about you. She wants you to be happy. You happy living away from the world anon? Do you wake up with enthusiasm?
>>
>>39570666
Whenever I go outside I'm reminded there's something wrong with me, that's understandable right? As much as I appreciate it love from my family won't change that.

>You happy living away from the world anon?
No, actually it drives me insane
>Do you wake up with enthusiasm?
Not really
>>
>>39569708
Honestly mate I wish I had a decent relationship with my sister but I lost that opportunity. Go and do shit with her while you can. and yeah >>39570419 it's early dubstep which sounds nothing like skrillex etc. Better but still kinda overrated though.
>>
>>39570834
>still kinda overrated though.
I've never met a single person in my life who even knows about Burial and this is coming from a normie
>>
>>39570820
Yeah not him but it's definitely understandable being ugly is a fucking curse. You've either got to try and forget about it (read just b urself) or drink. I do the latter. Go out w/ your sister though
>>
>>39570874
Sorry mate I usually browse /mu/ so I guess my perspective is kinda off. I liked the album just not really my thing
>>
>>39570820

Nah dude. Here's some real talk.

You can be SUPREMELY ugly looking, and people won't remember you for a second. They might glance at you, they might even turn their heads. Ten seconds later though? You're totally forgotten.

Why? Because my dude, you don't really matter in the big picture. Not to the random strangers walking around. They might dislike your physical appearance sure, but they don't care. They aren't going to be bothered. If they're normal, they aren't going to be rude to you. Maybe less nice than if you were Brad Pitt, yeah. But people will still treat you normally. Because they don't really care about you.

Know who does though? Your sister. Your sister who's constantly pestering you to go hang out with her? It sounds like she cares a bunch. She sees that you aren't waking up with enthusiasm. She sees that you aren't really happy. And that hurts her. She has a sense of empathy. She wants to help.

So hey man. Get over yourself. You're being offered an out from your daily routine of sadness and loneliness. Your sis wants to be friends, and you sound like you really need a friend. Realize that your ugliness doesn't matter that much. You can't be THAT ugly if your sis wants to hang out in public anyway.

Go have some fun dude! Or stop bitching about being offered a slice of happiness on a board where so so many people would gladly take your spot if they could.

Much love Anon. I hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>39571127
Yeah this guy's got it right. Gave me the feels in the process too.
>>
>>39569708
How old is your sister anon?
>>
>>39571127
You're right anon thanks

>>39571626
she's 16
>>
>>39571726
Hey mine too. At least your sister wants anything to do with you and doesn't just ignore you all the time
>>
>>39569708
op seriously there are so many disgustingly hideous people i see on a regular basis and i dont judge them at all. people wont think about it trust me in the regular world theres a lot of ugly people
>>
>>39569708
The first thing that came into my mind was sex related, fuck I'm truly a lost cause.
>>
>>39572388
Incest is basically normie at this point
>>
>>39569708
>having siblings
A fate worse than death
>>
>>39570653
is there any real reason to suggest thats what she's doing?
>>
>>39572470
Honestly depends how ugly op is
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.