[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sucked a dick for the first time today It was a cute hafu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1466519566844.jpg (28KB, 271x231px) Image search: [Google]
1466519566844.jpg
28KB, 271x231px
I sucked a dick for the first time today

It was a cute hafu asian boy I met off /r9k/. At first he was shy but after I started he grabbed me by the back of the head and pushed his dick further into my mouthboipussy.

Just THINKING about servicing cute boys makes me rock hard desu, I can't wait till next time~
>>
>>39569685
>I sucked a dick for the first time today
>
>It was a cute hafu asian boy I met off /r9k/. At first he was shy but after I started he grabbed me by the back of the head and pushed his dick further into my mouthboipussy.
>
>Just THINKING about servicing cute boys makes me rock hard desu, I can't wait till next time~
Dumb sissy anime boi.
>>
Play by play it faggot, every detail. I just want to point and laugh at how gay you are...definitely...so do that queer.
>>
File: 1504657958677.png (172KB, 462x437px) Image search: [Google]
1504657958677.png
172KB, 462x437px
>>39569685
Please tell me you at least plan on locking that thing you got on down and are not planning to be a gross slutboi...
>>
>>39569809

>Please tell me you at least plan on locking that thing you got on down and are not planning to be a gross slutboi...
What if I like being a slut
>>
>mouthboipussy
>>
>>39569685
LONDON?

LONDON??

WHERE????
>>
>>39569861
no
why is this thread on autosage
>>
even fucking r9k kids are having sex

i will die alone! fuck my life!
>>
>>39569879
WHere are you from

I want to fuck your mouthpussy
>>
File: AdolphHitlerSpeech.gif (29KB, 342x300px) Image search: [Google]
AdolphHitlerSpeech.gif
29KB, 342x300px
>>39569809
Why would you slut around when you already have a cute boy in front of you? I know I probably can't coax you out of being a slut but you will just end up being used and with no one there for you if you do.
>>
>>39569685
>tfw no cute mouthboipussy to fuck
>>
>>39570398
boipussy might have been the thing which triggered the auto sage anon

either that or cute boy

How should we go about testing this? Would you mind making a thread with the words "boipussy" so we can see if that's it?
>>
>>39570473
It's not boipussy.
I've been in many threads with 200 replies about boipussy.
>>
>>39569685
And how did that come to happen?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.