[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: something you did that makes you want to tear the memory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (60KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60KB, 300x250px
>at bookstore with cousins and uncle
>we split up and go to different sections
>autism takes the wheel while my brain takes a rest
>go to war section with one cousin
>"what are you looking for, anon?"
>"I'm looking for a book about the holocaust to put in the fiction section"
>they think it's funny, cause they're pretty chill, but they know I would do it so tells me to not
>some time passes, go back to war section
>grab book and head to fiction section
>run into uncle and cousin on the way there
>oh fuck
>"hey anon, what that book you got there"
>"oh, I-it's just something about ww2"
>cousin speaks up, "he was going to put it in the fiction section"
>uncle looks at me, clearly disturbed
>"don't"

The way he said it made me feel so bad. He didn't even say anything else, just "don't"
>>
that's a cute story *unzips dick*
>>
>>39568921
Why are you unzipping your dick? That sounds like it old hurt. Unzipping your pants, on the other hand...
>>
File: bad-santa-dancentury.jpg (136KB, 414x500px) Image search: [Google]
bad-santa-dancentury.jpg
136KB, 414x500px
>>39568891
and thats the moment Damion knew hed been cucked by the Jews
>>
>>39568891
>4 month "relationship" with an e-thot I met here
>2 months after what's left of it ends I'm still hurt af because I was lied to for 4 months and encouraged to grow attatched to what may well have been a fictional character
kill me
>>
>discover masturbation
>few weeks later
>friend comes over to my room
>get really excited and suddenly say "hey watch this"
>pull down pants and jump in bed
>they look at me disgusted and say stop
>feel instant guilt for wanting to show them how I masturbate

I did so many stupid things in the name of masturbation that I would take back
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.