[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental health

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg (125KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-DEPRESSION-facebook.jpg
125KB, 2000x1000px
How's /fit/ holding up?

I feel like I'm on the verge of a breakdown. I lift for attention. Plain and simple. I love the feeling of setting a new PR but I also crave being mired and wanted. I can't continue like this. I need help. I get so upset at myself for not closing gaps when I talk to women, not being flirty, I get mad when I look at my tinder because I know I'm not good enough. It motivates me but this ain't healthy. Can someone give me advice for this? How do I overcome my self-loathing and selfishness?

I'm thinking of hopping on tren or test purely for this reason. Id rather wait til I'm 25 or older but I can't shake this feeling of inadequacy.

Everyone please feel free to vent or talk about what bothers you. I'm just one screw up of many so don't be shy.
>>
File: images.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>Started clenching my jaw and fists in my sleep
>Jaw hurts every morning and fingers are swollen
>Doctor says its just stress and there's nothing he can do besides recommend a therapist

What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>39568747
What's stressing you? There must be some kind of subconscious thing bothering you in your sleep. How are your dreams?
>>
>>39568747
Idk how to help you with that but Next time you go to the dentist and ask for a night guard. I clench my jaw too and it has started cracking my enamel and my dentist said it'll split the whole tooth eventually if I don't wear it. They're pricey but assuming you have insurance it's covered.
>>
File: 1503753369574.jpg (32KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1503753369574.jpg
32KB, 256x192px
Lifting, my best bro, and a small group of friends including a qt Korean keeps me going. I have a gf who moved to a distant city and the long distance thing is fizzling. It was always a sexless relationship because she's very traditional. The lack of sex never really bothered me because I'm a pretty traditional/borderline natsoc guy who wants a family and thought I was gonna marry this girl . Now I can't say I love her to her face and almost said so at one point. She still loves me despite this and wants to make it work, but I feel almost nothing towards her, or just annoyance at having to spend time with her. Damned if I break up with an amazing girl I Might've stopped loving and damned if I break it up and try to hit up this qt Korean who's great at vidya and mires me... Just fuck it all.
>>
>>39568746

>series of panic attacks that last over the course of a month.
>multiple panic attacks per day
>cant feel emotions anymore
>memory fucked, dont feel like myself anymore
>walk around with zero emotion about anything, everything looks weird
>go to doctors, get told over and over "its just anxiety bro!"
>all my senses are diminishing slowly, as well as full body numbness slowly coming on
>try to go to hospitals and doctors to figure out wtf is going on
>history of anxiety so nobody takes me seriously or sincerely checks me out, easier to just be lazy and say its all in my head

fuck everybody
>>
File: frog drooling.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
frog drooling.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
I lost the battle, I believe I am having what is called a mental breakdown, I want to just scream arbitrary gibberish out of the window at passers by, otherwise id just like to lie on the floor until I die because that seems like the only valid life path left for me to choose at this point
>>
>>39568752
do explain
>>
>>39568753
No gf
>>
>>39568750
You didn't stop loving her. You stopped being infatuated. If you can't break her heart or tell her you don't want her, then you love her.

There's no such thing as feeling love for someone forever. Even the oldest of grandparents will tell you they stopped feeling love a while ago. But they still care for one another.

Love is misconstured nowadays as an ideal not commitment.
>>
>>39568750
>I'm a pretty traditional/borderline natsoc guy
>>
>>39568746
>how's /fit/ holding up

Not holding up
>>
Fucking awful
>Got cheated on for the second time, both girlfriends I've had in my life have cheated on me
>Most recent one broke up with me little under a month ago
>Found out that she was cheating on me with a mutual friend
>Feel fucking crushed, I loved the fuck out of this girl and she did that to me
I'm slowly losing it more and more, I'm getting so angry, I just cannot believe this happened to me again, I feel so done with dating
And now she and the friend she cheated with are dating and happy, which also happened with my other relationship, why the fuck are they allowed to be happy after what they did but I have to suffer through the damages they inflicted?
I hope karma gets them all hard, but I doubt it
>>
>>39568758
2 things. Never fall into the emotional spiral again. Do the things you love in life = bitches
>>
>>39568758
Because they were apathetic about commitment to begin with.

>treat every girl like a slut until proven otherwise.

Go by this and things will hurt less. You'll be able to weed out the cunts from the faithful in due time. In sorry anon. But fuck her. Be better than her and the faggot she slept with. She'll end up with a child or an std soon enough.
>>
>tfw bipolar and been put into mental ward 4 times with a manic episode
>tfw almost 5 years now in remission, career going up and lifting regularly
>tfw constant anxiety that someday shit will hit the fan again and will have to start again
>tfw cannot commit to a serious relationship because would hate to condemn a qt to live with a literal time bomb
Who else is /bipole&swole/ here brahs?
>>
>>39568746

Broke, old, fucked up in the head, no future, no happy memories. No sources of happiness outside of fapping (which is really just a distraction) and lifting. Lifting is all I have, all I have is discs and bars of metal. Really only "living" in the sense that my body is carrying out it's metabolic functions but other than that I'm dead. I can't figure out a painless an hero or when to do it.
>>
>>39568759
>>39568760
Yeah guys are right. Just trying to focus on getting big, showing them what they missed out on and being the best version of me I can be, well hopefully if I can get past the mental shit

But I'm really done with the dating shit for awhile, can't be bothered anymore
>>
>>39568746
Damn and just 25? I thought that kinda thing hit during the 40 range with the whole mid-life crisis deal. You're ahead of the game, OP.

>>39568755

Pretty much. People get way too wrapped up with the movies and the phony ideals/ideas put into their heads by society and all of those 'old fashioned' values that existed, but they never really did exist. So many family and friends ive known my whole life have outright admitted to me they arent in love who they are with, telling me how they wound up with them for either companionship, needed a father/mother for their kids cuz they were 'good with the kids', and the one i love the most 'everyone else was doing it around me and i wanted to have a child and felt like it was getting late' (always the worst reason do that).

From what i see and have experienced for all too long now, its more about situationships than actual relationships anymore. Most are worried about what others think, publicizing it on Face Crack endlessly, looking for validation and what not. It's all so phony and shallow with everything being forced way too much. Most cant get their heads out of a cell phone these days either, among other things that have led to endless Social Distortion and Social Ineptitude.

Best advice i can give OP is to just let things happen naturally and stop looking for it so much. Things will happen if they are meant to happen and that's all there really is to it. When it does, well, just keep your foot on the gas pedal, but don't floor it either and just see where the road takes you. You may just wind up getting really lucky.

I did once...went through the best and the worst of it with the girl i loved at 13, met her again years later, lost my virginity to her...but the timing just was never there. Too much changed in our lives between the time of the hiatus til when we reconnected. Timing is truly everything.
>>
>>39568758
Sounds like a carbon copy of what I went through. Posted before about my HS sweetheart who i met again years later. The shit was ripped right out Serendipity. Too perfect. A lot of pushing and pulling went on, things got in the way, etc. She had been in a bad marriage and had 2 daughters when we met again, and so i was basically her white knight.

We both made mistakes and werent honest with each other about some things, but in my case it was more stupid personal things i felt in embarrassed about. We took a break, but things were never the same and she wound up getting involved with total losers who just used her, and who she admittedly used as well just for getting laid, due to these "needs" she tell me about. She had BPD as well, and would be back n forth with her feelings, and lied a ton. Nearly a dozen times she would threaten to call the police on me, file for harrassment, yet days later be close with me again, sometimes within hours and we would be just as close and laughing it up. She got into this "no attachments" bs most women do and just wanting the "sex only" but that never lasts. Plus that wasnt me, nor had it ever been her.
>>
>>39568765
My mistake had been not knowing when to back off and not allowing myself to be caught in the middle of the bs she had going on until i knew we were on the same page.

She wound up actually taking me to court all because I gave her a b-day gift (which she accepted and physically interacted me with me when i gave it to her) and also months later, one for her daughter. Judge dismissed it in 5 mins since she had no case, telling us to both just have no contact. Brings her new bf with her too (at the last minute when he wasnt even there for the first 2 hours of waiting) just to rub it in my face, laughing it up him on one occasion, which i knew she would do because i know how cold she can be.

Yep...that's right, i still love her. Always will. I wont allow hate into my heart for no viable reason like she chose to do. One reason she "hates me" so much is because I know her unlike anyone in her life ever did.

But yeah, Karma. It comes from around for everyone at some point.
>>
>>39568765
Damn, she sounds like a mess
>>
>>42771708
Yeah, everyone ive told pretty much says that, even my aunt who is a clinical psychologist. One of the first things out of her mouth was BPD, as it was for others. And yeah, she claimed she was being "harassed' , yet accepts gifts, shakes my hand, and had been conversing with me during the other times she threatened it. The judge himself actually facepalmed at one point. And at that point in time, it hadnt even been about "getting back together" anyway.

The things she would lie about were absolutely ridiculous too. When we first reconnected, she said she "never had an orgasm", HER ENTIRE LIFE. Not via self-service too. NEVER. Every woman i told that too laughed instantly and said what bs it was. She basically said that shit due to her situation at the time and to basically inflate my ego as "being the one" to fulfill her every need. Tried lying about screwing around, yet the simpleton rejects she was with couldnt keep their diarrhea mouths shut about it, literally calling her out by name when some drama went down. Lied about some girl from HS posting about some crush she had on me, which i later found out was a lie. She said that to basically test me to see how i would react to it. She was very insecure.

Seen her recently in a pic at a wedding where hundreds of pics were posted. She was in but just one of them and it was the epitome of her and how miserable she can be. She was in the background of the pic, arms crossed, and looking like she wanted to kill someone. I mean, who looks like that at a wedding? Eh, just really sad it all is.
>>
>>39568746

Drop a shit ton of psychedelics.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.