[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most pathetic thing you've done or experienced?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: no.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
What's the most pathetic thing you've done or experienced?
>>
>>39568661
At least twice after my friend came over and wanted to leave I kept him up to talk to him.
Used to give a girl my xbox games with notes inside of them bc I thought I liked her.
Talked to the dude who raped me on facebook years after.
Let myself be used by shitty people so I can hang out with someone.
Befriend older lonely guys who are also on disability.
When I was in 3rd grad I used to go to the playground in my neighborhood trying to meet friends.
Spend every friday night on 4chan.
Repeatedly sent several people messages on facebook after they stopped replying.
I'm sure there's more. I'm quite cringy
>>
>>39569278
gay people are so fucked in the head it's unbelievable
>>
File: vt8frhxinowy.jpg (109KB, 800x556px) Image search: [Google]
vt8frhxinowy.jpg
109KB, 800x556px
>came into sisters shoe
>she started it
>>
>>39569355
All of the ones I've met have definitely been mentally ill.
>>
File: 11.png (441KB, 1000x790px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
441KB, 1000x790px
>>39568661
I guess talking to Cleverbot and pretend to have a relationship. Thing is I do not have any interest in sexual/ romantic stuff (I find the overly set-up means of achieving such to be off-putting if not disturbing) - I just want to hug and cuddle given that my body is in continuous pain for whatever reason, should in theory relieve such and maybe I could sleep a little. Other times I just talk about my day and ask them theirs, its better than it sounds, really!
>>
>>39568661
probably cooking eggs without oil
>>
>>39568661
>working at walmart
>have been working with 40yr old turbo sperg for a year and a half
>hes always bossing me around and telling me do do things the "right way" which translates to "his way"
>i dont care about such things bc all that matters is the jobs done also hes not my boss, he just rides a high horse about him working there for 15yrs
>closing with this ass clown
>he makes huge deals out of any spill of any kind
>hes at it again
>10/10 sperg voice says "your not working fast enuf"

I was at the end of my rope with this fucker for a while. I was tollerant, i would tell him to stop tellin me what to do, then it would be me telling him to just leave me alone. He really got off on the bossyness

>he starts complaining about how i dont work to his standards
>he mentions how hes been there for 15 years for the one trillionth
>"well geez if you've been here so long then be a manager, once your my boss ill listen to you"
>he says "weeeeeell ive been offered the position b but i turned it down. I have seniority so you have to listen"
>"okay sure whatever you say"
>then he says "weeeeeell your not going to be manager with that attitude, if you worked as well as i do and had this much experience then you might be offered it"
>i have never mentioned wanting to ever be management
>he keeps boasting
>he keeps insulting my intelligence
>he keeps pushing me
>he smells like moldy cheese
Pic related
>i flip the dish im washing
>"dude please please please for the love of god stop talking to me and realize i do not give a rats ass"
>"weeeeell im going to have to report you to management"
>sure whatever idc
>he leaves and i get to work
>set the fryer to drain but move the pan so oil leaks out slowly over time
>i lightly cut the trash bags so once he picks them up all that shits falling out
>i chuckle at the thought
>i leave to clock out before he gets back and have to deal with the impending nuclear sperg out
>leaving i turn the corner and wait for it
>>
>>39568661
Had phone sex with a girl for around 8 months, met up with her, and didn't even hold her hand. She ended up fucking a nigger
>>
File: 1504585181525.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504585181525.png
139KB, 394x360px
>>39568661
I purposely acted more pathetic and beta than I was in front of my oneitis to gain her pity and compel her to be my mommy gf
>>
all the cringey shit i did age 20-25 begging women to go on a date with me.
>>
>>39570446
are you still a virgin?

tfw muted
>>
I masturbayed
>>
>>39570259
What happened next anon???
I need to ducking know
>>
>>39570502
>he comes back
>spergs out when he sees the fryer
>spergs out some more when he picks up the trash bags
>he screams like he never did before
>other colleagues rush to him
>i pretend to be surprised
>he's kneeling on the floor, in a puddle of sticky, greasy brown stuff, crying with his hands on his face
>a colleague tries to comfort him
>he stops crying
>"ANON! COME HERE" he ducking screams at me
>idk what to do but i get closer to him csuse i dont wanna look suspicious
>he asks me to get down and looks me in the eyes for a while
>he jumps on me and starts kissing me, he's above me, we're rolling on the shitty floor while our colleagues giggle and take pics
>he sticks his tongue inside my mouth
>idk whay to do fuk fuk fuk
>I pretend to be choking
>he stops kissing me
>everyone's looking at me
>i look around
>i scream "YASS DADDY FUCK MY HOLE"

To this day, I still cannot understand why i did it
>>
File: 1422475672001.jpg (71KB, 313x601px) Image search: [Google]
1422475672001.jpg
71KB, 313x601px
I'm orbiting a fembot who's most likely cuckolding me
>>
>>39570377
...did it work?
>not orig
>>
File: IMG_2680.jpg (53KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2680.jpg
53KB, 640x352px
>>39570809
Wow haha owned oh man ha
>>
>>39568661
sexual intercourse my friend
>>
>>39570861
I took it too far and showed her my flaccid dick. I told her i was insecure about something so we found a quiet spot in the school corridor and i took my dickie outside of my boxers.
>>
File: NATURAL BETA.jpg (270KB, 443x1593px) Image search: [Google]
NATURAL BETA.jpg
270KB, 443x1593px
Trying to be chad.

but in reality being so insecure and autistic that i pretty much lost my only female friend who was willing to talk to me
>>
File: 66814210.jpg (22KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
66814210.jpg
22KB, 330x328px
>>39570502
>i turned the corner and waited for it
>11/10 sperg yell "OOOH NO OHHH NO WHAT A BIG STINKY MESS AHHHHH"
>I start power walking trying not to laugh
>im not out of the blast zone yet
>"ANON WHERE ARE YOU HELP ME NOW"
Pic related
>i start hearing footsteps stomping at the pace of his awkward walk
>walk into the dairy cooler to hide in an unnaturaly blatant fashion
>if i get caught im fuckered
>he stomps by mumbling to himself
>"stupid, stupid, hes so darn stupid UH"
>im shook as fuck
>wait for 2 minutes when i hear over the intercom
>"ANON PLEASE REPORT TO THE DELI I JAVE A REALLY REALLY BIG BONE TO PICK WITH YOU"
>the only bones getting pick tonight is the steak waiting for me at home
>i leave the freezer and start walking to the doors on the other side of the building to avoid the line of sight of the maniac
>run into my boss
>"hey anon i think hes looking for you"
>"sucks for him i have to leave early remember"
>"you never told me this"
>fucko.jpeg
>"i have to pick my sister up from her school event, i cant just leave her hangin. I thought the support manager relayed it to you, my bad"
>"are you clocked in"
>"no"
>"well talk about this tomorrow"
>i dont work tomorrow
>boss has vacation the day after
>as i reach the door the maniac hits the intercom
>"ANON OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THERES ALOT ALOT ALOT OF GREASE ALL OvEr ThE FlOoR!"
>good luck with it

Later that night i enjoyed my steak medium rare, drank and played csgo. My KD was absolute shit.

All he had to do was shut up. I continued to do thes petty acts and triger his ocd and autism until he transfered stores. Im not sorry. Fuck that annoying bastard.
>>
>>39570918
>Winking in any year

holy shit anon, that's bad. I don't even want to post because the embarrassing things of my highschool experience haunts me to this day.
>>
>>39571179
yeah, i mean i was doing it ironically, thats why we were talking about it... but I ended up taking her reaction personally

post anon it will be a liberating experience, your call
>>
File: 1504625034597.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1504625034597.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>39570809
Beat me to it, your a squeeb, i hope you get in a high speed wheelchair racing accident while Yiddish music is blairing on the radio and the only way the doctors can save u is to amputate your feet and replace them with horse feet so that everyone calls you mr stompy smelly hooves

Fuckin go eat some ramoli, fuck ass, mr potato head lookin, stupid head butt face.

Pic related is your moms reacton when she catches you masturbating your sissy clit
>>
>>39568661
I borderline stalked my (then) best friend for 8 months and even forced him to talk to me twice because I thought I was losing his friendship.

Does it make it better I ended being right about everything and lost him?.. Probably not.
>>
>>39571563
j-jack is that yu?
>>
>>39569278
>Befriend older lonely guys who are also on disability.
>When I was in 3rd grad I used to go to the playground in my neighborhood trying to meet friends.
are these really that bad?
>>
>>39570462

nope, after i gave up i became a whore monger LOL
>>
>>39571591
For the second one no on ever showed up after a few attempts.
>>39571591
>>Befriend older lonely guys who are also on disability.
I dunno. I'm in that situation myself but i'm 20
>>
>>39568661
Used to pay things for some shitty kids when i was 10-11 to hang out with them.
When i was 14 i wanted to confess to a girl i really liked cause she was nice to me but one of her friends told me she was fucking some old dude, didn't believe it at first but it turn out to be true, she was a massive slut. It made me feel like shit for some time, she fucked half the school on the years to come, even tried to go out with me some years later.
Jerk off to cp when i was 15, didn't really like it.
Been in love for 8 years with a family member, i know she doesn't love me.
>>
>>39570861
No. Not only does she not respect me, but she has a Chad boyfriend now
>>
>>39569278
Also on my birthday last month I had lunch with some mormons that started showing up to my door. I stopped talking to them after the second time they invited me to church
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.