[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the creepy neckbeards:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2459.jpg (83KB, 1199x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2459.jpg
83KB, 1199x549px
She has a point ya know.
>>
>Taking advice from sluts

nigga u dum
>>
File: 27fByJE.jpg (42KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
27fByJE.jpg
42KB, 800x557px
>sends all the wrong messages by acting inappropriate
>gets mad when people get the wrong message

literally creating her own problems and refuses to take responsibility
>>
File: 1500315195312.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500315195312.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>39568073
I agree with her. I mean, who wants to be with a roastie?
>>
time for some hijab rehab
>>
>>39568073
>44,000 likes

What the fuck? why are there so many evil normies out there?
>>
"open sexually"
yes after she rides the dick carousel for a few years she will want to "settle down" and find a sucker virgin cuck to suck his money
>>
>>39568073
Exactly right, just because a man's tugging one off on the bus, doesn't mean it has anything to do with you.
>>
Fuck women are disgusting animals. Logic and reason are lost on them.
>>
>>39568073
>not responding with "Just because a man is openly wealthy does not mean he wants to share his wealth with you"
fagit
>>
File: 1503429405796.jpg (298KB, 1242x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1503429405796.jpg
298KB, 1242x1293px
>>39568073
So entitled, spoiled, corrupt she thinks she deserves nothing but top Chads i.e 5%
Chad drowns in pussy. He can have new younger one whenever he wants.

>She hits the wall.

Where are all the good loyal men to settle down with?
>>
>>39568073
OP message to all you shallow gold diggers just because a man is openly wealthy does not mean he wants to share his wealth with you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.