[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you allowed to criticize women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: voltaire.jpg (84KB, 573x432px) Image search: [Google]
voltaire.jpg
84KB, 573x432px
are you allowed to criticize women?
>>
>>39567466
I'm allowed to critisize anyome I want.
>>
We're ruled by people with Down's syndrome?
>>
>>39567466
Of course. Chad does it all the time.
>>
That quote was not by Voltaire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
>>
>>39567502
Wait, is the quote really from that guy?
>>
>>39567534

Yes.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/nov/27/cory-bernardi-mistakenly-quotes-voltaire-on-twitter-with-supposed-neo-nazis-line

It is but one of many quotes falsely attributed to Voltaire.
>>
>>39567466
if you do it right you'll look cool and fearless. if you do it wrong you'll get your nice guy card revoked.
>>
You are not allowed to criticize faggots, it's the ultimate crime in the west
>>
File: 1499929488097.jpg (35KB, 535x577px)
1499929488097.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>tfw living in a world run by feminists, refugees, jews and fags
>>
>>39567466
That's a good connection you made, OP.

Yeah. Men treat women like royalty, and so does the government. And wives dictate how their husbands are to use their own hard-earned money.

Men are idiots for causing this.
>>
>>39567466
>women
>niggers
>spics
>chinks
>faggots
>trannies
>jews
>liberals
>communists
Take your pick, anon
>>
not if you're low status
>>
Yes. In fact, you're supposed to tease them and give them a little bit of crap.
>>
>>39567466
But anon, Voltaire never said that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.