[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1422024971235.jpg (282KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1422024971235.jpg
282KB, 2048x1362px
first breakup

feels thread
>>
>>39566940
>tfw she never liked you anyway

Haha now you can take it easy
>>
>>39566940
Is it feels general or just breakups? If I (likely) lost a female friend, does that qualify?
>>
File: 1416087374366.jpg (33KB, 492x321px) Image search: [Google]
1416087374366.jpg
33KB, 492x321px
>>39567244
whatever man, get in here.

come feel like shit with me I think we're in the same boat
>>
>>39567328
Either my friend gets manipulated into a relationship by a fucking psychopath and hates me for saying he's a fucking psychopath, or she sees through his deceit and likes me again for being the only one to warn her. I shall know in two days. Right now she's cut contact and I'm drinking vodka.
>>
>>39567328
So yeah, I've come here just to feel like shit with somebody else. Care to expand on your story?
>>
> met girl online
> even though we didn't have much in common, talking with her was so easy and playful, like we were on the same wave or something
> share some photos
> she said I was cute
> she was really cute too
> I realised that I really like her
> but she's 16 and i'm almost 21
> fuck this, I thought, it's not like I can't control my dick
> then we decided to go on a concert of a band we both liked
> finally the day of a concert
> she asked me would I'd like to visit her before the concert?
> fuck yes
> at her we were watching some movies, when she suddenly started lightly poking me
> "i need to get used to you, meeting people from internet is so strange" she explained
> "so you do that to everyone who you see for the first time?" I asked
> she didn't reply, but started touching my hand
> I grabbed her hand, she smiled
> situation were kinda silly, so I was giggling and smiling like an idiot
> "what's so funny, anon?", she asked me and "called me on a duel"
> we stand up, I was slightly confused
> "I lied", she said, and hugged me tightly
> I was in fucking heaven at that moment
> rest of the time we were cuddling
> the concert were acoustic, so we were sitting at the table
> I grabbed her hand, she put her head on my shoulder
> that was the best moment in my life
> she said she really liked the day too and that I was really cool
> of course I fell in love with her, because usually girls stop even talking with me after first date
> next date we spent in a zoo
> we walked around it all day, talking about everything, cuddling, holding hands and other shit
> when we were resting on a bench, I decided to confess
> "I love you", I said
> she didn't answer
> "don't you feel the same?"
> her answer was kinda evasive, but there was a "yes" in it so I was satisfied
> then, when we found a nice secluded space, we kissed
> I've had another best day in my life
> but life can't be this good
> some days later, she wrote me: "blah blah blah let's stay friends"
1/2
>>
>>39568497
2/2
> "but why, I thought we were doing great?"
> long story short, her kinda ex kinda returned and she wants to be with him
> it appears she used me to "ease pain" and even though she really did had some feelings for me, that ex is just better because "he got under my skin", even though he didn't care about her that much and is kinda jerk, from what she said
> I said that we can't be friends and it would be better for us to cut any contact
> for some reason, she didn't want to do that and persistently tried to talk with me like it's fucking nothing for few days
> at last, she gave up
I'm feeling extra pathetic right now because of how much losing her saddens me. I can't hate her for some reason. I only hate myself for starting that stupid shit. Always repeating the same mistake: trusting people.
>>
>>39568497
>>39568520
He thinks anyone would his normie blog post
>>
>>39566940
>*record scratch*
>Ok ok, so you're probably wondering how I got myself into this mess
>>
File: 1502927396206.png (633KB, 1935x773px) Image search: [Google]
1502927396206.png
633KB, 1935x773px
>>39566940
>be autistic loser in higfh school
>cute blonde volleyball player tells me im cute
>begin dating
>finally kiss girl and lose virginity to her
>date for 4 years
>shes awesome but gets really fat
>doesnt want to lose weight
>meet Brazilian exchange student with wide hips in college
>fall in love with her
>break up with first girlfriend
>mfw bunda
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.