[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else only browse this board to feel better about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: chadpepe.jpg (23KB, 326x293px) Image search: [Google]
chadpepe.jpg
23KB, 326x293px
Does anyone else only browse this board to feel better about themselfs? I'm normal, I have a sex life(have fucked 4 girls since 2017 started.) I just enjoy seeing how much of a loser you guys are. Whnever I don't feel like eatting healthy or going to the gym or trying my best I think "That's what those virgins on /r9k/ would do! Don't be like them!" Thanks for being such failures that it motivates me.
>>
Nice bait faggot. I only come on here to laugh at fake stories like this.
>>
>>39566055
Sort of yes? I'm a cyborg 18 yr old virgin (but Ive had gfs) and a lot of the reason I browse here is to laugh at others more pathetic than myself.
Also robot humor is more appealing to me than normie humor.
>>
>>39566127
Not sure what you think is fake about this. Is a normal life so estranged from you that it seems almost unreal?
>>39566131
This guys gets it.
>>
>>39566055
no problem
oregan0
>>
File: 1501160208615.jpg (17KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1501160208615.jpg
17KB, 399x388px
>>39566148
Cyborg and Chad? Why are you on 4chan. Reddit is better suited for you normalfags.
>>
you know that those negative low vibes are making you even weaker op, thats like eating fast food for the soul
>>
>>39566225
Did you not read the OP? To make fun of and laugh at what a loser you are?
>>
>>39566242
Yes faggot did you read my post normie?
>>
>>39566225
The cyborg here. Sometimes one wants humor better than
>pickle rick
>narwhales bacon
>so randum lol xd
And taste better than
>bix nood kangz yo yo homie g
>mtn dew and doritos
You guys are pathetic (in an understandable and sympathizable, but still funny way), but god damn, you're funny as fuck and have good taste.
>>
>>39566055
>implying just by being here you haven't already lost

If only you never discovered this place maybe you would've been spared the long process of decay.
>>
>>39566055
Yeah all the time. I usually post here while clubbing with 1000 hot chicks on my cock
>>
If you're so cool, why the need to "feel better about myself", you lying mongoloid?
>>
Cyborg married guy here

I relate to many things, yes I have sex but I have like 2 friends I see every 4 months and my coworkers are yawn-inducing normies.
>>
There is no cyborg. Just chad and robot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.