[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna ask out this girl in my class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1503685618291.png (320KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503685618291.png
320KB, 600x600px
There is this eastern european girl in one of my classes at uni. Its a class of 10 people so we always get to sit next to each other. She probably already knows i like her and laughs at my shit jokes, how do i go about asking her out?
>>
Lemmme get uhhhhh shameless self bump
>>
>>39566011
>how do i go about asking her out?
Go after class and ask her out when there are no people around.
>>
The thing people don't understand about making friends and getting girlfriends is this.
Just fucking ask them. Its as easy as asking her if she would like to go to a cafe or get something to eat with you. After class just ask her.
>>
File: 96535.jpg (87KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
96535.jpg
87KB, 225x350px
>>39566011
Doesn't sound too bad, just don't rush it. Good luck with your keikaku, anon.
>>
>>39566665
Probably what im gonna do. When i saw her today i walked with her in the rain to her next class and we had a nice talk. Also, how long should i know her before i ask her? Ive only kbown her about a week and a half
>>39566722
Thanks, ill need it
>>
>>39566753
The sooner the better then you can establish a romantic instead of platonic relationship
>>
>>39566011

What kind of eastern european?
>>
>>39566780
Ukranian. She has a really cute accent
>>39566771
So if i ask her out next week, would that be a good time?
>>
>>39566753
>how long should i know her before i ask her? Ive only kbown her about a week and a half
The less, the better - especially knowing that you've had a nice talk. The longer you take the time to ask her, the less chance that it's going to succeed.
>>
>>39566825
My fear is to what will happen if she says no thohgh. Were in a really small class, one that will likely be together for atleast a year. I dont know how i would face her if she said no
>>
>>39566869
If she'll say no then back off but be friendly as to a classmate. It's not like you've been dating for a couple of years and then have to spend time in the same class (that would be more awkward).
>>
File: tellthattothecourt.png (229KB, 369x383px) Image search: [Google]
tellthattothecourt.png
229KB, 369x383px
>>39566665
Don't do this. The more people around the better, she'll probably be more inclined to say yes if people are around to make you not look like a sad faggot. If shes with other people they re probably gonna push her to say yes.
>>
>>39567002
Ok but do i ask her out before class or after or what? Please be patient with me i have autism
>>
>>39566011
Don't ask her out at all, romantic relationships lead nowhere. Literally.
>>
>>39568128
I dont have a lot to lose, so no harm in trying
>>
>>39568201
Emotional pain from failing, or getting into relationship but getting cheated on or some shit like that.. You do have a lot to lose. When it ends , no matter how long it lasted or how serious it was, it will hurt. Being alone is constant pain but very weak compared to mentioned. Ofc do as you please, i am saying this because i wish the best for you (tho that sounds almost like dad).
>>
>>39568319
Yeah i know. But i hate the feeling of lonliness. I want to know what it feels like to be loved, no matter how short of a time that may be
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.