[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6484.jpg (40KB, 412x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6484.jpg
40KB, 412x357px
>18, moving to new uni halls, know no one.
>floor consists of 5 bedrooms, shower, tioled and out of the door is a starway that leads to the kitchen
>finish moving it, and shortly after my parents finally leave a qt 8/10 turns up at my door to introduce herself
>"hey my name's Lucy, guess we're gonna be neighbors" she says, giggling afterwards
>"haha cool, make sure you don't catch me looking through the keyhole haha"
>what the fuck why did I just say that
>she's not laughing, kinda does this awkward smile and nod
>"um yeah, so um, we were thinking that the whole floor should group up and go out to [local club] tonight to start off the fresher's week
>never been drunk
>try to think alpha, witty response, just as I'm about to deliver, realize I can't pull it off, get nervous
>deliver anyway
>"y-yeah as long as you are there" [pause] "w-with me, I mean"
>why the fuck did I say that last bit
>why did I say anything at all
>"um....I guess" she says, "anyway, I suppose I'll see you later?"
>"here's h-hoping!"
>slam door before she can respond accidentally from my nerves
>hear her grunt, I think i clipped her toe
>run to my bed and cry into my pillow, realizing I will not make any friends at uni
>later find out door/walls are very thin, whole floor probably heard me wipping
>>
You retard aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>39564868
>"haha cool, make sure you don't catch me looking through the keyhole haha"
That's probably the cringiest response I've heard.
>>
Fuck me that was depressing
>>
You can recover lad
Dont worry
>>
>>39564868
a well constructed fabrication anon. I especially liked the thin walls part. They really are. had to more wary than ever that my headphones were in throughot last year.
>>
Back in high school, I once created a monument in Minecraft in memory of a classmate who died.

Then I posted pictures of it on Facebook
>>
>>39565888
nice trips, your class mate would be proud
>>
File: 1504527408260.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1504527408260.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>>39564868
>>run to my bed and cry into my pillow, realizing I will not make any friends at uni
>>later find out door/walls are very thin, whole floor probably heard me wipping
I'm so sorry anon
>>
>>39565888
it sounds embarrassing at first glance but you did a nice thing, and that's not cringey
>>
OP here, that was years ago.
As expected people avoided me, the qt once tried to talk to me and even asked me why I didn't go to the meeting and shit but the stop talking me after a while.
People clearly made jokes about the creepy lonely guy and I could listen through the thin walls.
Eventually I dropped out after failing courses due to not showing up, and became a NEET at parents house.
Well I regret nothing, living the life now.
>>
always remember that there are worse things in life, that was just some slightly awkward chat, who cares!
>>
>>39566314
What the fuck are you talking about, he literally destroyed his life with two sentences.
>>
>>39566128
I don't think a diamond mausoleum in Minecraft made the grieving family and friends feel any less devastated.

Another thing, she died from crashing into a tree while sledding and died in the ambulance. I commented on her Facebook profile how ironic it was that she liked "Sledding", which in my autistic perception I didn't immediately realize was insensitive. That's how I became very angrily estranged from one of the friends I had
>>
>>39566422
>she died from crashing into a tree while sledding and died in the ambulance. I commented on her Facebook profile how ironic it was that she liked "Sledding"

dude I have not laughed that hard in a long fucking time
>>
>>39566603
well I'm glad SOMEONE finally found it funny
>>
>>39566603
I don't get it

origigigi gi gi
>>
File: 1504337850938.jpg (39KB, 477x479px) Image search: [Google]
1504337850938.jpg
39KB, 477x479px
>>39564868
>tioled
>>
File: 1494992188068.jpg (58KB, 637x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494992188068.jpg
58KB, 637x600px
>>39564868
This was funny
>>39566185
This was sad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.