[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the main difference between failed normalfags and cyborgs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1504126051877.jpg (86KB, 640x783px) Image search: [Google]
1504126051877.jpg
86KB, 640x783px
What's the main difference between failed normalfags and cyborgs?
>>
Failed normalfags were once pure normie and had sex and everything else denizens of this board don't get to have, cyborgs might of had some friends and good experiences or done drugs or possibly even held hands once but otherwise was far off enough from both normals and forsaken robots to know that they aren't either.

The end result of both are pretty similar looking though.
>>
>>39564304
I sometimes wonder if I'm a failed normalfag, but then I think about it and realise I'm not since I never had a chance at being one because I'm too fucked up. Always just too far from being normal, but not fucked up enough to fully relate to somewhere like this. Left with nothing, forever unable to relate with others.

Some who use the term cyborg seem to just be failed normalfags in denial.
>>
Failed Normie: Tries his hardest to be a normie, hates on weird people, thinks he is superior to weird people, but ultimately, never fits in with normalfags.
Cyborg: Half man, half machine, with guns for arms and augmented vision. 100% black and remember, he's police.
>>
>>39564304
Failed normies are people who try to be chad but fail and fall into an elliot rodger-esque narcissism, albeit less severe. Cyborgs are robots who managed to achieve basic biological functions as friends, job, maybe even a gf, but still have the cold, mechanical heart of a robot.
>>
>>39564304
I'm pretty sure I'm a cyborg since I'm a khv, and can't make new friends on my own irl.
In fact the only thing that makes me a cyborg rather than a robot is that I can handle certain social interactions fairly well, and had plenty of friends in high-school. Despite that I was never even close to being able to get a gf ever.
>>
Robots lack the mental and physical capacity to be normal
Cyborgs lack the mental capacity to be perfectly normal. Theyre alright until you get to know them.
Failed normies used to be mentally and physically capable of being normies, but something changed and they lost the mental capacity to be normal
>>
>>39564304
Failed normalfags want to be normal while cyborgs don't.

>>39564495
This is also a good definition.
>>
There is no difference between robots, cyborgs, and failed normalfags.
Circumstance makes the unlucky think irrationally.
>>
File: Stacy's.jpg (14KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
Stacy's.jpg
14KB, 187x270px
Which Pizzeria serves these?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.