[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brainlet/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1475313002203.jpg (9KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1475313002203.jpg
9KB, 180x180px
How do I get more intelligent????????
>>
>>39564030
>Intelligence

What for? It's all upbringing and connections.
>>
>>39564046
I wanna do cool stuff like program game engines, rocketships, physics and math.
>>
>>39564068
Maybe you should go to college for that, senpai.
>>
>>39564083
I don't have what it takes to really do all that though. The people who do that stuff solve stuff like complex logical riddles in interviews really quickly, while I struggle to solve them at all. Clearly this isn't something I can fix by studying, so I wish I'd be able to change my brain positively like every other muscle, instead of only negatively through mental illness and lack of use.
>>
>>39564131
You get better by practicing. Maybe you should train your problem-solving skills. There are a lot of resources for that.
>>
>>39564156
Such as? originaldinio
>>
>>39564131
You have to start somewhere. People aren't just born doing cool stuff they have to learn. Even Beethoven had to learn how to play the piano before he started playing.
>>
>>39564215
this

hard work>iq
>>
>>39564171
Programming is useful if you want to get better at problem solving.
Start with python and write simple scripts. Try to do easy things at first and make more and more complex projects
>>
>>39564244
There is definitely an iq floor to certain tasks a 100 iq person will never be a physicist or even a programmer.
>>
Semax + P21 + anti-inflammatory diet + lots of cardio.

I'm ascending, boys.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_syndrome

Diogenes was the proto-wizard.

Why is it that now, wizards and robots are frowned upon while they used to be revered men of philosophy and sciences in the most successful and prosperous times of Earth?

What happened?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.