[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite line from a movie? Mine is "no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: download (24).jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (24).jpg
8KB, 183x275px
What's your favorite line from a movie? Mine is "no one had any particular interest as to my identity prior to me beginning to wear this disguise"
>>
>>39564000
"This loneliness....it follows me wherever I go"
Its from taxi driver. He really is /ourguy/. Weird because he has the balls to go up and talk to random girls, even if in the end he spergs out. Reminds me a lot of me, forever cyborg and forced to walk the earth like this with all the normies and scum.
>>
File: 978.jpg (45KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
978.jpg
45KB, 500x464px
>>39564000
bane is a pretty big guy
>>
>>39564000
Mine is "no way, this is impossible, I am in command" from the same film
>>
"he did not aviate particularly well" from TDKR
>>
>>39564462
>Do you feel as though you are in command of the current turn of events?
>>
>>39564000

>if you were to remove that facade would it cause you to expire?
No, but it would cause great physical harm
>I think you could handle it.
I was referring to the pain i would inflict to you.
>>
>>39564000
It is currently an inopportune time to be afraid. There will be more appropriate moments in the future.
>>
> "Sie sind doch ein grosser Junge"

it's a german classic
>>
>>39565005
>I think you could handle it.
Is that what he meant by "you're a big guy"? I never thought of it that way.
>>
i am sure you could handle it, as you are a large male
>>
>>39564047
compared to yourself
>>
Reveal the location of the detonator device, please reveal the location
>>
Paveru-hakase, CIA-desu
>>
ils ne sont pas mes amis
>>
You're a magician, Harold.
>>
File: 1477548579340.jpg (587KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477548579340.jpg
587KB, 1400x700px
>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Amazing the things they could get away with in 2002.
>>
File: IMG_1575.jpg (27KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.jpg
27KB, 533x800px
"There's a snake in my ass"
>>
"Nigger you just fucked with the wrong bull"
"You should have learned your place on the fucking basketball court but you fucking monkeys never get the message"
"Put your fucking mouth on the curb"
>>
Do you feel loneliness?
"Only around people."
>>
File: trtrtr.jpg (44KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
trtrtr.jpg
44KB, 500x552px
Obligatory
origanino
>>
File: l70gyyxw2pcyerxaxpoq.jpg (38KB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
l70gyyxw2pcyerxaxpoq.jpg
38KB, 800x338px
>>39564000
"To err is human"

From 'The Worlds End'
>>
>>39565849
Raimi certainly was ahead of his time
>>
>>39565241
omae no keikaku da?
mochiron!
>>
>>39564000
"No, I think you will find that I am the one who in fact sired you"
>>
>>39566714
also I think the actual Japanese version is very close to that, it goes like "paveru-hakase? ore wa shiiaiei"
>>
"Fornicate with it! All of us, myself included, will have to preform the program as it broadcasts in real time."
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.