[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he so fucking pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1474469868744.png (1MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1474469868744.png
1MB, 1920x1088px
Why is he so fucking pathetic
>>
>>39562694
Because hes a character in rick and morty
>>
>>39562694
>DUDE LE PATHETIC DAD HAHAHAH LE LOLS HAHAHA
that's why
>>
Because FUCK men yeah girl power lets goooooo
>>
File: 307.png (912KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
307.png
912KB, 1110x1080px
>>39562852
aaaaaaaand that why you're a virgin
>>
>>39563156
But anon l'm not a virgin
>>
Welcome to adult men I guess
>>
>>39563156
>aaaaaaaand
>>>/reddit/
You need to go back, senpai
>>
He's a character in Rick and Morty that isn't Rick.
>>
>>39563284
morty is manning up slowly but surely
>>
>>39563176

Then why are you here?
Orginalllle
>>
>>39563556
I'm here to laugh at you losers
>>
>>39563156
>aaaaaaaand
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>39562694
I feel bad for jerry. He banged a pretty girl on prom night, wow what luck. She gets pregnant, cool now i ha e a wife. But she doesnt really like you...and she doesnt reallu respect you. Neither do the kids. Neither does anyone. Then she finally leaves you, because of her drunken father, and none of the kids care. Rick was the cause of the marriage actually collapsing though. Theyve said in the show they were happy and normal before rick. Now everyone is really tense and the only one benefitting from it is rick. Hes even made your own son hate you, think low of you.
Then, as icing, you finally get a chance to kill the man that ruined your life and just because he said sorry, you forgive him. You were the nice, timid guy you always have been.Then he goes home to your family and they all look so happy...without...you
Jerry is suffering.
>>
>>39562694
>watching reddit and memey
>>
>>39563646
What cards does Jerry actually have to play that isn't pathetic? Even killing himself would just be be pathetic but at least he'll die

He didn't even want to go with rick, rick literally dragged him along only to trash him and make him feel even more like shit.
>>
File: 1466936202236.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1466936202236.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
>>39562852
>>39563156
both of you dont seem to be here for actual discussion, are you sure this thread is true to your interests?
>>
File: milkwalker.jpg (1MB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
milkwalker.jpg
1MB, 2048x1024px
>>39563742
I think the only way would be if he ghosted everybody he knew and started over. He would still be a pathetic person, but he could convince himself otherwise.
>>
>>39563646
But things weren't happy and normal before Rick. It just seemed like it because they weren't dealing with their problems. Rick didn't ruin their marriage, he was only the catalyst that made them see how terrible they are for each other.
>>
who is hyped for jerry REDEMPTION storyline?
>>
>>39564666
Part of Jerry's problem is that he's too much of a coward to commit. He can't bring himself to say no to the aliens want to kill Rick, but he can't bring himself to do it either. He won't just cut ties with everyone and start over because that would be painful, even though he's in a ton of pain right now. He'll keep living his pathetic halfway existence where he's almost in his old family's life until some outside thing forces him to change
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.