[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan is where losers congregate to project their flaws and insecurities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1128.jpg (142KB, 998x952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1128.jpg
142KB, 998x952px
4chan is where losers congregate to project their flaws and insecurities onto the rest of the world. This is evident from the culture of almost every board. Normal interactions are shunned and replacing them are accusations of "autism" and cheap insults designed to extract "kek"s from the anonymous ocean of permavirgins and wizards. Mental illnesses and personality disorders are the norm here. From the schizophrenic ramblings of /x/ to the racial pseudoscience of /pol/, no board is free from the jibbering idiocy of a certain class of self-appointed intelligentsia. I hate you all.
>>
>>39562623

well, you can x right the fuck out then.
>>
>>39562623
And you are still here, forever.You are a newfag in denial.Neck yourself with haste
>>
File: harderdaddy.png (118KB, 344x241px) Image search: [Google]
harderdaddy.png
118KB, 344x241px
>>39562623
Why are you writing your failed college dissertation here? We really don't care to see it
>>
>>39562623
No. 4chan is where we manipulate the world to fit our image.

Kys you pretentious fag go t
>>
>>39562623
you're just a noob m8 gtfo outta here
>>
>>39562623
My main boards are the origami and cooking ones. Profile me, pseudo-intellectual.
>>
File: oy hey.png (118KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
oy hey.png
118KB, 317x317px
>>39562623
>I hate you all.
>But yet I'm still coming from Reddit to 4chan to enjoy my hatred even more!
>>
File: IMG_20170816_000046.jpg (34KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170816_000046.jpg
34KB, 500x329px
>>39562623
>t.newfag who hasn't visited non-sensationalized boards
>>
>>39562646
>>39562653
>>39562752
>>39562776
>>39562813
>>39562831
>>39562943
>>39562944
It looks like I have made all eight people who lurk /r9k/ butthurt.
>>
>>39563038
there is a difference between butthurt and calling you out for being a faggot
>>
>>39563218
I don't see the distinction. Seems being a beta is a prerequisite for both.
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (45KB, 600x622px) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
45KB, 600x622px
>>39562623
> I hate you all.
hi john
>>
hello newfag..enjoy your stay here.forever :)
>>
>>39562623
why are you writing your failed college liberal arts dissertation here? nobody really gives a fuck what some angry middle class pseudo intellectual hipster faggot from some suburban neighborhood thinks get the fuck out if the rest of the world have their own personal space where they can exclusively talk to people with similar issues that they have leave us be and go back to your college campus safe space you shallow judgemental asshole also i like how you give us shit for using autism as an insult and then you go on and call /x/ schizophrenics just because you're too intellectually challenged to understand something doesn't mean its a bad thing oh and another isn't it a broad unrealistic generalization to assume literally everyone on the fucking site is a permavirgin or a "wizard ? also good if shallow sheltered assholes like you hate me then i must be doing something right
>>
>>39562623
and we have every right to be territorial and and not want certain people near my our virtual shit hole its a shit hole yes but its a place where people with issues can vent out their frustration and talk to people that are just like us without judgmental assholes giving us their input if you college hipsters liberal Pseudo intellectual shit heads get your own personal outlet where you're constantly surrounded exclusively by people just like you then what gives you the right to shame us for doing the same? i know this sounds immature to some but jesus christ fuck literally every group every type of person has their own personal outlet specially for people just like them but we cant? why because we actually think with our own opinion instead of what everyone tells us? oh boy some shitty mainstream article told me about da evil boogeymen on 4chan i better call them out so my meaningless life makes me feel like an intellectual for a few minutes fuck off
>>
File: IMG_1023.jpg (12KB, 326x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1023.jpg
12KB, 326x155px
>>39563676
Hahahahahahhhau
>>
>>39562623
Exactly.

Gringo.
>>
It's littrally just a bunch of confused losers circle jerking. Convincing themselves societiy is the problem and the reason they're misserable.

In other words they're entitled simple minded incells who blame random people for everything.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.