[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I enjoy nothing. List your hobbies so I can get inspired.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2865.jpg (121KB, 750x841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2865.jpg
121KB, 750x841px
I enjoy nothing. List your hobbies so I can get inspired.
>>
>>39562176
Veganism inspires me. Not even the animal rights part. Learning about nutrition and how to cook properly and even growing my own vegetables
https://youtu.be/yMy_R6tlAGA
BTW Hitler was a vegetarian
>>
>>39562176
I like drinking Budweiser and riding my dirtscooter
>>
>>39562176
I build and paint scale models
>>
Shooting.

The short span of pure concentration (aiming) helps my ADD.

Plus it's loud, dirty and cool imho.
>>
Programming and math.

I'm also getting into 3d modelling, really fun stuff but I suck at it.
>>
>>39562176
Hobbies don't matter. When you have a good life, hobbies are frosting. When you have a bad life, they just remind you of how bad your life is and you stop bothering.
>>
I work on a farm and write a political blog that nobody reads byt my parents. They say they are worried about me.
>>
File: File Jun 06, 2 11 08 PM.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
File Jun 06, 2 11 08 PM.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>39562262
yo, same! what do you build?
pic related was my last build, I've been busy so I haven't been doing as many as I want to
>>
>>39563849
I'd read your blog, anon, post link.
>>
>>39563252
Ok then how do I have a good life
>>
>>39563884
Nice Tiger II! I had to stop since I went to uni, but I used to prefer small german vehicles from the early years of the war
>>
>>39563252
hobbies are the only thing giving me a good life because they give me joy and something to look forward to, something that social interaction is devoid of to me.
>>
I love video editing, I don't want to do anything else.

Not like making "youtube" videos but I enjoy the craft and telling stories.

I just started getting over my fear of everyone's perception about me as I struggle with depression everyday (I committed ego suicide when I overdosed on LSD)
Here's some short films I made
---
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxDlNgjw5MruWjJoNlpsc3V6ZEE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxDlNgjw5Mrubmp6RjhxVzRyZEE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxDlNgjw5MruYXZabl94VnZ2Wmc

If I can find passion in editing, I hope you can find something too OP, I'll support you in anything.
I never believed I would be able to find something that interests me and I tried killing myself many times
>>
vampire the masquerade
>>
>>39562366
What sort of programming and what sort of math?
>>
>>39563959
it was my first tamiya kit and the damn thing nearly fell together. first time with the airbrush too, I'm not going back
>>
>>39563986
You sound kinda cute anon wanna support me by sucking my cock?
>>
I collect interviews, concert flyers, and pictures of musicians. But only specific ones
>>
>>39564019
monarch programming
>>
>>39564034
What airbrush are you using? I need a new one
>>
>>39564245
I'll have to pull it up, it's just some like 80 dollar amazon kit (master airbrush, I think) that comes with the airbursh, line, and compressor. had to buy the pot and cleaner separate, and my line came without a fitting so I bought a longer one too. otherwise it's fine for what it is.
>>
>>39564266
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=262787237714&category=183095&pm=1&ds=0&t=1502813867000&ver=0&cspheader=1

I was thinking of buying this one.
It truly is the comfiest hobby, it's so autistic it won't surely help me find a gf but I had no hope anyway. At least I'm learning a bit of history and keeping my hands occupied
>>
>>39563986
>my fear of everyone's perception about me
>ego suicide

Oh yeah sure uhh mmhmm okay
>>
>>39564316
>no time constraint
>build whatever you want, kits or styrene scratchbuilt
>just you alone
its honestly what I use as a meditative outlet, it helps quite a bit with anxiety and stress for me
>>
>>39562176
I like flaneuring, It's nightwalking to random places till you find something interesting, when I find it, I take a picture.
>>
>>39564518
I also like to take big strangers' cocks up my ass at night
>>
>>39563849

I'd read it too.
Incredible originality.
>>
>>39562176
I play with a fidget spinner sometime.
>>
>>39564879
I'm also autistic
>>
File: 20170524_125227 (1).jpg (2MB, 2508x1881px) Image search: [Google]
20170524_125227 (1).jpg
2MB, 2508x1881px
>>39562176
Urban exploration is fun. Gets you outside and you don't have to deal with normies
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.