[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot pedophile reees and calls his mother after being caught

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 16

https://youtu.be/No0-JbRQBw0

Which one of you is this kek? What would you do in this situation?
>>
>>39561399
this is why i workout, so i can beat the shit out of pedophile hunters.
no seriously, the dude didnt do any offense, yet, he would have fucked a 13 yo, but he didnt, so let the dude go you piece of shit
>>
This is why I always have my baton with me. I'm not going to be a victim. If a 13 year old wants some dick what's the problem?
>>
File: 1504115902357.jpg (178KB, 850x755px) Image search: [Google]
1504115902357.jpg
178KB, 850x755px
>>39561399
Of course low impulse control anti-pedos showing everybody who the real monsters are.
>omg my 13 year old sister is totally uninterested in sex
Is this what normies believe? They should go to jail for entrapment and vigilante justice.
13 is legal in most of the civilized world (protip bongistan of puritan protestant freaks isn't civilized.)
>>
>>39561399
>advertising his shitty video in 4chan
I ain't gonna subscribe or thumbs up, but i will give you this shiny (you), don't spend it all on one place
>>
moral of the story, you never know who you are talking to,

get a hooker instead,

just sayin
>>
>>39561605
Not mine, just been binging on these videos. Here's one of a dude who cries and gets on his knees and begs to be let go.

please please please leave me alone please i beg you please
>>
>>39561668
whoops forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfd_GCacThw
>>
He didn't break the law, so in their rush to take their violent tendencies out on someone else but good about it, they broke the law.
>>
>>39561593
>muslim countries
>civilised world

fucking lol, just kys paedo
>>
>>39561399
I love how normies just need to validate themselves and get validation from others so they pull this shit and hunt down people who didn't even fuck the damn girl yet. For fucks sake if this normlord pulled this shit on me I'd beat the ever-loving shit out of him, this is why you have to work out fellow robots.
>>
>>39561877
>>39561486
Thinking the same thing, I'm not a pedo but I'm sure the normies just use that as an excuse to target a "weirdo" and that could easily include me.
>>
>>39561814
You've never heard of a sting operation?
>>
>>39561593
It's funny because they don't go to jail. The pedo goes to jail.
Stay mad Mohammad :)
>>
>>39561922
I don't know why normies are so eager to take away human rights from criminals. Maybe they do not realize that if you take their rights away you can just mark slightly weird people as criminals and they will be punished for nothing. Or maybe that is exactly what they want
>>
>>39561932
>Let some chavs off scott-free for jumping someone under the pretenses of entrapment
>Imprison a man for 15 years because he filmed himself as he caught his wife cheating on him
This society is fucked.
>>
File: muh morality.png (33KB, 872x237px) Image search: [Google]
muh morality.png
33KB, 872x237px
>>39562010
I mean holy shit just look at this kind of arguing.
>"he might have done something bad so now he deserves to be punished without fair trial or any rights"
>>
>>39561399
Gayest shit ever... I hope those chubby beer drinks feel real rough and tough being a "vigilantes" to a man child who's 80 pounds.
Now try doing this to a biker or a vato or a nigger banger.
These vigilantes and I use that term lightly targets mentally ill for youtube likes and normie shit.
Should have just called the cops and let the dude wait there.
Intervening make Ryan look like a fag and I bet he was touched too.
>>
he's clearly autistic so filming his mummy calling breakdown would actually benefit his case

they're braindead youtubers not law enforcement so their chatlogs aren't as credible and his autism leads him to be easily manipulated
>>
>>39561964
That's not want Europe is leaf/American.
>>
>>39562104
>nigger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsoKjLPKSMM

>bonus dude getting yelled at until he cries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUK8YHXh390
>>
hope those faggot youtubers go to jail for assault

citizens can't set up stings
>>
You can't ever justify pedophilia you morons. I don't care if you call me a normie. This is something that only Mohammed would do. Those pedo hunters seem like irl assholes but honestly fuck both parties. Nobody is in the right.
>>
File: 1484343801562.jpg (42KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1484343801562.jpg
42KB, 492x419px
>>39561514
>This is why I always have my baton with me
> If a 13 year old wants some dick what's the problem?

Autism levels through the roof mate
>>
>>39562293
a twelve year old girl is dying of gradual decapitation disorder and she asks the make a wish foundation to fulfill her dream, of getting railed by johnny depp before she dies.

you are johnny depp, what do you do?
>>
>>39562155
Call me a nigger are you want I remember back in my day vigilantes went after tough criminals and the local drunks beat up on child fuckers.
Pro top if she has a period she can get pregnant and isn't a child.
Another pro tip posting videos or losers with other losers isn't making your argument more sound nor is it invalidating mine.
>fat fuck trying to hold on to 80 pound man children waiting for real men to show up.
Nice one. Real nice.
>>
>>39561593
>13 is legal
You do realize very few of these countries have a "13 year old is legal for any age" thing right?

It's usually like "You can fuck a 13 year old, at the youngest, if you're under 15- and you can fuck a 15 year old at the youngest if you're under 18" type arrangement. Romeo and Juliet (style) laws.

To just take it out of context and say "13 is legal" is disingenuous.
>>
>>39562293
Does she have a period and does she have pubic hair?
Then by definition she isn't prepupesent.
12 is young ill give you that... But at 16 the girls can drive.
>>
>>39562344
I'm not calling you a nigger grandpa. You said he doesn't go after niggers so I showed you a video of them doing exactl that. I don't give a fuck about any of these people mate, I just find it to be a good source of schadenfreude. Calm your balls bro.
>>
So many pedos on this board, amazing. But what else could come out of worthless half dead neets with imaginary mental illnesses.
>You know anon, you will be humiliated like this as well, when your step slips.
>>
>>39562349
Nope only in American and recently Canada.
Even in Canada you used to be able to fuck 13 year olds.
The difference? Men married those women and started family's.
You guys are dumb and ago of consent laws were made so old women could get men.
>>
>>39561593
When did this "anti-X are the real X" meme pick up with alt-right anime pedo fags? It's been all the rage lately.
>>
>>39561486
I think you workout because you have a small willy and want to compensate.

>>39561514
I also think that you're interested in 13 year old boys because their willies are more or less the same size as yours
>>
>>39561593
>muhammad posting something completely irrelevant as his "argument"
i knew your people weren't educated, but why are you so mad? maybe you're not so comfortable about the fact that you want to abuse little girls?
>>
>>39562401
Take Japan for example, most of the urbanized prefectures have something like the Youth Protection Laws.

As far as I can tell, the youngest age of consent in Europe is around 14 in kind of shitty countries like Portugal and Austria. And even places like Sweden at 15 have had SERIOUS cultural problems in recent years, I think it's called something like "Lover Boys" there where older guys seduce, blackmail and pimp out young girls.

It doesn't work having it that young.

>ago of consent laws were made so old women could get men

They started being implemented before women even had a vote anywhere, though? I see people parrot that a lot, but no one has ever provided a shred of evidence for it.
>>
>>39562401
>Even in Canada you used to be able to fuck 13 year olds.

Prior to 1890, sure? Why is that relevant though?
>>
Reminder that robots are sociopathic
>>
I haven't had a good laugh in awhile. Thanks OP, pedos btfo.
>>
>>39562528
>shitty countries like Portugal and Austria
Not him but fucking what?
>>
>>39562584
Okay maybe not Austria, but portugal's gdp is about as bad as Greece.
>>
>>39562614
I know about Portugal. I was just confused why Austria would be one of the worst places in Europe, unless you are "LE BALKAN PRIDE REMOVE KEBAB XDDD."
>>
>>39562335
Smugly deny her request.
>>39562368
18 is more reasonable than 16. Our society shouldn't have such low standards.
>>
>>39562614
>>39562664
d-d-delet this at once
>>
>>39562550
Not him, but it was universally bumped to 16 in 2008. It used to be 14.

14-15 year olds have that 5-years age gap thing for them.

People were actually fairly opposed to the idea, not to protect pedophiles but because of concerns in regards to teenage pregnancies and sexual health. Kids and teens are gonna have sex so it's best to not shame them and to not prevent them from getting the resources that they deserve.

On the other extreme, I think that pushing the age of consent as far as 18 is retarded. Like I just said, kids are gonna fuck regardless. That's why America is full of teenage mothers and HPV and AIDS. Also because sex ed and sex health clinics are illegal or whatever there.

That said, 16 is a good balance. If you're going to go against your country's laws and try to fuck a kid, that's on you. It's the same as jay-walking or downloading movies. You know that it's against the law and you choose to do it. It's not anyone else's fault.
>>
>>39562664
I never hear any news about Austria but I knew a dude from there who said it's boring and there's no jobs- so I guess I put too much faith in him. Looked into it and they're doing pretty well financially.

>>39562730
>Kids and teens are gonna have sex so it's best to not shame them and to not prevent them from getting the resources that they deserve.

Canadafag here, I got a pretty good sexual education even in the Catholic school stream. I don't think it's wise to draw parallels between how the US and Can handle sex ed and teenage sex.
>>
In those european countries with low age of consent you like to reference so much, the low age applies to couples in a similar age range (for ex. 13 and 15). You still Cant be a 25 year old manchild pedo being with a little kid.
>>
>>39562701
The Balkan is okay dude. Just fucking hate the "based balkan" meme spouted by mostly Americans that only know eastern Europe from /pol/ and completely deny that the region has any problems, while attacking every other European country. Also angry nationalists that instantly attack westerners, because its not like they have a huge turkish minority themselves
>>
>>39562697
>18 is more reasonable than 16.

Why is that? People aren't becoming sexually active when they're 19 or 20 years old.

>Our society

18 as the age of consent only exists in some of the shittiest states in the USA, and a handful of African and Central American countries.
>>
>>39562827
>18 as the age of consent only exists in some of the shittiest states in the USA, and a handful of African and Central American countries.

There are some "smart AoC" areas like, I know in certain provinces of Canada, if the sexual contact can be deemed exploitative of the minor, they bump the AoC to 18 effectually when deciding how to handle the adult.
>>
Fucking kids doesn't traumatize them, making a huge commotion about it does. I firmly believe a healthy relationship can be had between a 14 year old and a 30 year old.
>>
>>39562528
>They started being implemented before women even had a vote anywhere, though? I see people parrot that a lot, but no one has ever provided a shred of evidence for it.
Becuase men were not getting married
>>39562550
Becuase men should be getting married young
If this dude on op youtube link fucked a few young while he was young or did not have mental problems he would be ok with women his age.
Also younger women give better off spring.
I'm off now.
>>
>>39561486
>workout
>but still dont know how to fight
>>
>>39563019
>Becuase men were not getting married
Cite this?
>>39563019
>Also younger women give better off spring.
It's parabolic, women are more likely to die under like 17 or so, and at 12-14 it's too dangerous to really consider being a mother (big part of why the third world has high mortality rate tied to pregnancy). Diseases and conditions only ramp up around 25+ or so.
>>
>>39562881
That only applies to exploitative relationships where there is a relationship of trust, dependency or authority. Like if you're a manager at McDonalds or something and you're banging high school kids as job interviews.
>>
>>39561399
>>39561486
>>39561593
>>39561605
>>39561631

there was a 20yr old kid caught by one of these groups as he tried to meet a 15yr old, the police arrested him and his face was in national news as a sex offender even though the girl didn't exist

he was also a cancer survivor so never had any attention from girls, he was in and out of hospital for 10yrs.

>IT'S ALL IN THE CHATLOGS, PEDO! NONCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjQuRQdSWN0
>>
good job guys. Fuck these idiots.
>>
So you can just go up to people and tell them they're under citizens arrest and hold them against their will? I know it varies by state but what happens if the guy fights back?
>>
>>39562730
>That's why America is full of teenage mothers and HPV and AIDS. Also because sex ed and sex health clinics are illegal or whatever there.
That's so fucking wrong you dumb Canadian go back to huff cocaine.
>>
>>39563075
It was the 1800s nigger people were dying all the time that's why people had alot of kids.
Read a book I'm not spoon feeding you.

>>39563075
That's funny most the women in my family had kids when they where younger then 20 and were fine.
Go away women and or Canadians like theres a deffrince.
>>
>>39563386
You get shot and or stabbed.
No actually it's called deformation of character and yes I went to court over it.
Lawyers best their ducks hard to those cases.
>>
>>39563462
No no no.

I mean what if the person being arrested fights back.
>>
File: she sees your.gif (2MB, 375x209px) Image search: [Google]
she sees your.gif
2MB, 375x209px
Tried out a young girl over labor day bbq. Wasn't bad but there isn't as much control that I like no matter how light she was. One thing I wasn't impressed with was the cleaning and bodily fluids not to mention one of those snow cones that shouldn't put down or else it would fall over that made my chest hair sticky.

I honestly think the world is moving towards dolls and bots but fleshlights won't be going anywhere because there will be sleeves you can mount them too in the doll. I also didn't like her independent movement because when your dick is in her canal and she decides to move somewhere or lean, your dick isn't going to resist much and you will find yourself moving and getting bent out of shape and not her.

Still, it was a good reminder why I prefer dolls and holes.

>a review from an onion site made on 05/09/2017
>>
File: AoC map.png (342KB, 2000x1000px)
AoC map.png
342KB, 2000x1000px
what do robots think of this map anyway?
>>
>>39562293
you and i seem to be the only rational people in this thread

fuck the virtue-signaling chads who finally found a way to keep beating up nerds after high school to prove how tough they are

and fuck the pathetic, self-deluding idiots who are obviously pedos who think there's "nothing wrong" with talking sexually to a child.
>>
>>39562949
>Fucking kids doesn't traumatize them, making a huge commotion about it does.

This. Shaming can easily scare and fuck people up.
>>
>>39563488
You get shot or stabbed.
Seriously this is why being a vigalintie is illegal in all of American and idiots yell CITEZIENS ARREST like it would hold up in court
Arrest and conviction are two different things entirely.
>>
>>39562335
pretend i never heard her request, or was ever notified of it
>>
>>39562130
>Europe
>Not Mohammad
Now you said it
>>
>>39563709
Oh there is absolutely something wrong with talking sexuality to a minor.
But most smart individuals play the mental card.
Still nice to see beer gut Chad's beat up on people.
>>
>>39563759
Prior to Merkel you fucking cry baby Jesus.
It's like no one has a frame of reference pre 5 years.
>>
>>39563285
He knew what he was doing was illegal, yet he still went ahead to try meet and fuck this 15 year old.
Your feelaroonie bullshit doesn't devalue what his intentions were.
>>
>>39563889
It's legal to fuck 15 year olds in Europe and Asian country's.
Riddle me this women, why can 16 year olds drive 2 tone machines but not have sex?
>>
>>39563784
>Thinks Germany is the only one pumping shitskins in
Just stop replying lmao, you're making a fool of yourself
>>
>>39563936
Merkel is the one charging and cry that everyone isnt bringing in nigger where the fuck have you been.
You still didn't provide an argument and just insulted me.
That's not how a debate works.
>>
>>39563917
Too bad he isn't living in Europe and Asian countries then. Clearly the laws regarding consent in America differ.
Point is he knew what he was doing was illegal. You can't do something in your country just because it's legal elsewhere.
>>
>>39564023
>What is France
>What is England
>What is Sweden
It's like you just realized what was going on after reading a few /pol/ shitposts. It's been going on way longer than
>muh merkel ruined everything
>>
>>39561593
t. Muhammad ibn Talal Al-Waleed
>>
>>39563889
he's a lonely retard, not a pedo

otherwise he wouldn't be on a adult dating site. an attractive female actually gave him attention and he fell for it
>>
File: 1503562069835.png (552KB, 1176x654px) Image search: [Google]
1503562069835.png
552KB, 1176x654px
Any other uploads on the OP? It's been taken down.
>>
File: SexEdMaps1_2.png (28KB, 570x546px) Image search: [Google]
SexEdMaps1_2.png
28KB, 570x546px
>>39563391
>muh abstinence education MAGA
>>
>>39564167
I didn't call him a pedo, and that isn't what's up for debate here. He attempted to perform an act of pedophilia.
The law doesn't care how lonely you feel. The law in fact doesn't care about your feelings. You keep bringing up this feeling argument, as if his actions should be excused. That's not how it works.
>>
>>39564563
and 15yr olds does not = paedophilia

that's not how medical terminology works
>>
>>39564594
You can take that up with the American courts then, not me. I'm not arguing whether thelaws regarding the age of consent are correct or not, I'm arguing the laws are what they are right now and you have no one to blame but yourself if you are charged for breaking those laws.
>>
>>39564290
That funny I took sex education is America.
Its optional sure but you can take it, way to move the goal post.
Dont blame America blame Christians.
>>39564064
Dont care, Poland the only one not taking them on.
What are you arguing about? Just trying to insult me to Becuase youre bored or Canadian?
>>
>tfw 18
>met girl younger than me on 4chan
>technically "illegal" to have sex
>possibly a chris hansen
>took my chances anyways
>drove 5 hours to meet her
>turns out its a hella qt gril
>tfw gf
>>
Is there another link, youtube killed it
>>
File: 1477820791993.jpg (96KB, 574x395px)
1477820791993.jpg
96KB, 574x395px
Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should have access to voluntary incarceration if they fear they cannot control desires(through hentai, dolls, etc) and don't want to face execution. Once incarcerated they will be studied to find a cure, if no cure exists, they go to penal legions, work camps or can opt for voluntary castration and release back into general population. Child rapists should be executed immediately.

There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I'd advise waiting to impregnate your early adolescent wife until she is 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. Though we should strive to build a society free of whores and premarital sex so that AoC laws are not necessary.

Females should be trained to manage a house and raise children their entire lives, and they should begin meeting potential husbands when they get their first period. Premarital sex is degenerate, Commie "feminists" pls go and stay go

Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists(Thought foot and scat are less extreme and pose less of a threat) and they should have access to help if they can't hide their desires. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable trash that deserve nothing but death.

Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not comparable to attraction to pre-pubescents. While this is true, it isn't generally healthy to breed until the female is around 16, so she should wait until she is that age and married.

>b-but children can consent!
>b-but women deserve freedom to whore around!
>b-but Sodomites are people!
>b-but my feelings!
You deserve to be crucified.
>>
>>39561922

yes this is the reality of robots, we are wierd and vulnerable socially and are in danger from being branded by these normie / chad scum.

it's basically dehumanising their target, who they just simply want to bully.
>>
>>39562401

another thing is men starting out with 13 year old girls is healthy as the girl grows up with her soon to be husband and they become a family and raise children.

in contrast to this, what we have instead is laws that put teen pussy on a pedestal and it's a HOLY COW, no sex with our girls until they are 16+, yet instead what happens is chads get to be the ONLY ONES to fuck these girls, PUMP AND DUMP the chads won't marry them, turning these young girls into roasties who WILL BECOME SLUTS, no good for marriage / family material and now young beta males are learning the truth of the 80/20 rule in our social darwinistic society, men aren't going to want anything to do with these women who by 18 have been fucking Chad since 13, pump and dump 1000 chad cocks.

so you'll end up with 80% unmarried men, 20% chads pumping and dumping all the sluts because chad will only settle down with a 10/10 younger woman when he's 40.

and a whole load of single mother sluts 100% dependant on government taxation of beta males to pay for chads bastard kids.

SOCIETY NEEDS TO END NOW!
>>
File: consent pop.jpg (316KB, 1200x1053px) Image search: [Google]
consent pop.jpg
316KB, 1200x1053px
Does your average robot even know CONSENT is?
>>
>>39564900
I-i only like 2D feet , am i mentally ill ?
>>
>>39566138
What makes you think that a 13 to 15 year old girl would be any more interested in you than a 16+ year old?
>>
File: deebly goncerned.jpg (36KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
deebly goncerned.jpg
36KB, 600x500px
>>39561399
the video is down, please tell someone saved it. If so please post it.
>>
>>39562614
What does gdp have to do with how "good" a country is? fucking burgers, lol
>>
>>39566956
This, please repost.

This is a board full of autistic fucks, someone has to have it.
>>
>>39567009
I'm not that anon but you should learn economics, you sound retarded.
>>
File: IMG_4766.jpg (155KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4766.jpg
155KB, 768x1024px
>>39566956

Agreed. Whoever saved the video, please repost it.
>>
>>39564648
the video is not american you spacker
>>
>>39563622
>California is green
my sides
>>
>>39562432
>I think you workout because you have a small willy and want to compensate
Not him but why would'nt he compensate in that case, exactly ? Would it be better if he stayed forever lamenting himself without doing anything to improve his situation ?

Fucking "just be yourself" cuck go suckinf dicks for a change
>>
I googled a bit and it looks like the video came from a channel called "Dean killacamper Easton"
If you Google it you will find plenty of videos where they bait older men into (apparently) trying to meet younger girls.
Imo seems a bit fucked up. Most of the guys are very ugly and obviously mentally ill, low IQ, etc. They shouldn't be exploited like this
>>
>>39563285
>South Shields
>Guardians of the North

You're out of your jurisdiction, dammit! I want your badge and your gun on my desk by tomorrow morning!
>>
>>39564900
It's funny, back in the 60s homosexual activists would use the word "homophilia" to emphasize that their orientation was more about love than sex. But after the anti-pedophilia propaganda of the late 80s and 90s, people use the suffix "philia" as a derogative.
>>
When I was 17 I took a 13 year old girl out to the movies and had my arm around her shoulder during it. She sent me a naked picture of her body lying on the bed. Never fucked her. She's 16 now so legal in my state and I tried getting her to hang out with me but she has a little Chad highschool sweetheart now. Maybe when they break up I can slide my dick in and out of her young tight pussy
>>
>>39563285
>20yr old kid caught by one of these groups as he tried to meet a 15yr old
I guess what he did was wrong, but I feel bad for him. Just slap him on the wrist.
>>
>>39569141
>>>You're out of your jurisdiction,

North of Cambridge = The North.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.