[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eugenics and creating better humans.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: efficientmeatproduction.jpg (22KB, 635x353px) Image search: [Google]
efficientmeatproduction.jpg
22KB, 635x353px
Why are dumb people so opposed to the idea of using proven scientific methods to improve the quality of the population? It would seem to me that we even have a moral imperative to promote the dissemination of gene traits we deem valuable, and to suppress those we deem harmful. I'm not even trying to make this conversation about race, but traits. If a stupid person wants to have a child, we should prevent that from happening regardless of what their skin looks like.
>>
>>39557705
because genetics isn't so cut and dry as "stupid people mating equates to creation of more stupid people" regression toward the mean is a noticeable thing in genetics. perhaps you should be more careful about promoting eugenics when you would probably be subject to it yourself.
>>
>>39557705
It's a good idea in theory, but there are already so many stupid people in the world that you'd hardly be able to put a dent in it. If you made these genetically modified ubermensch LEADERS, that'd be a different story
>>
>>39557705
Autism is a defect. If we have no spergs we wouldn't have interesting things.
>>
>>39557948
Regression to the mean doesn't mean shit with large scale population shifts

The first human with an IQ of 100 would have been outbred by stupid genes
>>
>>39558232
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
educate yourself before the eugenics op wants applies to you too
>>
>>39557705
Third and fourth words of your post.

And I think this issue is really only present here in the underclass. The criteria for mating for us is very unevolved. The males are obsessed with gigantic asses and the women are obsessed with gigantic statures. Very animal-like. In the upper classes, it's looks success, family, social standing, intellect, etc.
>>
File: 1503043954738.jpg (44KB, 234x228px) Image search: [Google]
1503043954738.jpg
44KB, 234x228px
>>39557705
Okay lets imagine you get your perfect world. Stupid people dont exist anymore. Then who does the shitwork. The absolute bottom end. And dont argue with
>muh automated machinery will do that because we smarts and engineers n shit

If technology could sustain all of humanity intelligence wouldnt matter anyway and the existance of stupid people wouldnt matter.
If all of earths population would be genius youd be literally waisting their potential in shitty jobs which would be more suited for less capable humans. Also a company doesnt need 500 engineers.

>Tldr
REEEE IM OP WHY IS EVERYONE AROUND ME SO STUPID!
IDIOTS SHOULD BE EUTHANIZED!!11!!1
>>
>>39557948
I don't care if I'm subject to it.
I want less people like me, not more. Improving the human race is awesome in my books.
>>
>>39557948
I for one would like to be subject to eugenics.
>>
>>39557705
This would cause an absolute nightmare of a world. Even the smartest people can still be amoral assholes, and I shudder to think how genetic modification can be abused. I'm all for passive eugenics (like forcibly sterilizing retards and coal burners), but we should stay far away from that designer human shit.
>>
>>39558307
>wiki page as source
>ishygddt 2k17
>>
>>39557705
>the virgin rooster
>chad thunderCOCK
>>
>>39558446
>no one does the shitwork
>there are shortage of workers for shitwork
>salaries increase
>more incentive for workers to go do shitwork
>>
>>39557705
What's the point? It doesn't take a genius to operate a cash register or fix your car. Whether soaring IQ or dumb like bricks, you can make it in the world.

If you're talking about traits, however, like aggression or violence, that's a different conversation. I don't know why folks talking about race or genes always go to IQ to prove their points. Do you think the world, the government, needs or even wants a bunch of Platos walking around? If everyone is smart, no one is
>>
>efficientmeatproduction.jpg
>quite literally cruelest industry that exists that is simultaneously poisoning us and polluting the planet
>doesn't know that the biggest factor contributing to every widescale issue on the planet today can be traced back to animal agriculture
>>
Niggers and other assorted sub-humans can't see beyond their own nosetips.
>what's the point?
>I can still work my job at macdonalds even if I'm stupid
>I can still smoke reefer even though I'm not smart
They completely lack any kind of vision for a better species of human.
>>
>>39559526
>It doesn't take a genius to operate a cash register or fix your car. Whether soaring IQ or dumb like bricks, you can make it in the world.

Yes but it does take some pretty smart people to figure out payment systems that don't require a cash register or a person operating it, or cars that are simple enough to be driven into automated shops where they can be fixed by industrial robots instead of by human mechanics
>>
>>39559526
If everyone is smart society would run much smoother. People would be better at long term planning and be less violent. Sounds like a win-win scenario.
>>
>>39557705
blank slatist hegemony stifles many fields
>>
Humans
> leave the usa alone
Elves
> tall lanky fuckers and get them ears from somewhere
> the UK gets elves
Dwarves
> just leave Russia alone and tell them to live underground
Orcs
> lol guess where this one is
Gnomes
> lots of short people in Asia
> Make em shorter
Halfling
> south America but fix some shit pls
Trolls
> 1 part islanders, 1 part Australian, equal parts orc
>>
File: 1329877916049.jpg (17KB, 298x200px) Image search: [Google]
1329877916049.jpg
17KB, 298x200px
>>39557705
Because I value my life and will do anything possible to prevent myself from being killed by eugenicist assholes like you.

Really not that hard to understand.
>>
>>39559919
Eugenics isn't about killing certain people. It's about making sure they don't procreate. And you're here so I doubt they even need to worry about that.
>>
>>39559934
I'll make sure to breed just to spite your ass.
>>
you'll be even more beta by comparison
>>
>>39559944
You are just passing on your miserable life.
>>
>>39557705
Okay first off you're retarded for trying to use selective breeding for people and not thinking that ethics wouldn't play a part. That chicken that's bred for the most meat literally can't support itself most of the time so it'll just sit and wait for food or death. What's your definition of stupid? If you're not going to explain yourself than I think you're too stupid to breed simply for arbitrary reasons, if you're using IQ as the basis you have no idea how IQ works or how it's inherited. If eugenics were put into place this board would be dead
>>
File: 1481854808454.gif (361KB, 550x1600px)
1481854808454.gif
361KB, 550x1600px
>>39559919
there is positive eugenics and negative eugenics

Positive eugenics - prevent certain people from breeding, pay them to get sterilized, tax them if they do choose to breed, institute parental licenses, have strong border control and immigration vetting policies, mandatory prenatal screening, subsidized abortion, many options. Key point is its voluntary and never forced. Planned parenthood was actually started by Margaret Sanger, who had eugenicist beliefs and wanted to control the negro population

Here's an example of positive eugenics - woman goes around offering money to drug addicts and alcoholics to get sterilized
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkERSYPLzqc

Negative eugenics - nazi style genocide/displacement, legally mandated abortions or sterilization, government propaganda to denounce and demonize entire races and groups of people.

Unfortunately, Germany with its Nazi bullshit ruined eugenics for everyone, and now they're flooding Europe with dumb IQ 85 Africans and inbred Muslims to further JUST everyone's shit up.

This is an example of dysgenics (ruining societies or humanities with shitty genes) - even the Japanese understand this.
>>
>>39560058
How would that be bad?
>>
>>39559453
>people willing to give up their positions for degrading shitwork
>>
The thing is, there is always some kind of eugenics in place. Only it is unconscious, instinctual. In order for humanity to grow up, we must make it a conscious process, even though it might be uncomfortable, we will better off in the end.
>>
>>39560075
It wouldn't but it means everyone who's proponent of it would be subject to its consequences
>>
>>39560127
So it is like every other policy?
>>
>>39560085
yeah, pretty much.
if supply is low and demand is high, the prices for shitwork will skyrocket, getting your toilets and streets clean would be really fucking expensive but thats how capitalism works.

supply and demand
>>
File: Cestro.jpg (72KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cestro.jpg
72KB, 852x640px
>>39560127
Some of the supporters for radical ideas always get fucked, kind of like the Brownshirts and how nu-males would be killed if we ever got a Communist Uprising.
I'm okay with what we have now, but I don't think that saying the supporters of eugenics in /r9k/ would be killed would sway their opinion at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNHvOW5PPQE
>>
>>39560154
Yea but people who are in favor of eugenics or anything selective they believe they are the exception to the rule, just a generalization but it happens far too often.
>>
>>39560204
This isn't /pol/. No one here believes that they are an exception.
>>
>>39558059
If we didn't have spergs we wouldn't have half of the modern tech we use today.
>>
>>39560204
That is an ad hominem fallacy. It is irrelevant what people believe.
>>
If you want to see what a society looks like with an average +10 IQ points on western countries look no further than Japan. Everything is ridiculously over-designed and over- engineered. They have a higher proportion of highly trained people but at the same time have to import Vietnamese and chinks to do the shitty jobs.
>>
>>39560368
Japanese don't have +10 IQ points lead on Westerners.
>>
>virgin poultry
>Chad bird
>>
>>39560462
Chickens wuz T Rexes an' shiet though
>>
>>39557705

Read the image original content.
>>
We're too close to AI and gene therapy for eugenics to be something worth pursuing.
>>
>>39557705
>it just gets bigger
get it together game freak
>>
>>39558446
Why should we breed out all the idiots? I think a "perfect" world would be something like the world from "Brave New World" where the shitwork would be done by lower ranks and the intellectual work left for the higher ranks. Everyone would be happy.
>>
>>39561267
They are all drug addicts.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.