[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone seen a neighbour naked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 21

File: 20170906_211627.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170906_211627.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>Be me
>living in uni dorm
>watching Legends of the galactic heros anime
>get up to get some more wine
>walk back into my room (pic related)
>neighbour qt asian girl is standing in her kitchen in panties
>kitchen is directly across from my window
>topless, nice C cup tiddies
>immediately notices me and panics
>rushes and closes the curtain
>just stand there with a stupid grin on my face staring at her amazing tits and body as she closes the curtains
>sip wine go back to my anime

Any other anons ever seen a neighbour nude?
>>
>>39557230
When I was young my neighbor friend had to piss and I always wondered why his dick looked so mutilated. Thank god my parents didn't circumcise me
>>
>>39557254
I remember seeing a guy standing on his back stairs taking a piss when I was on the train. It was early morning rush hour so hundreds of people must have seen him. He didn't seem to care.
>>
Yeah, our fat old hairy neighbor would sunbathe in the nude occasionally. Literally the reason why my mother had a hedge planted.
The other neighbor had a daughter my age though and she'd occasionally go around topless or swim in the nude. She was cute.
>>
>>39557335
Nice. I wish more qts would be casual about their nudity. How old was she? Did you ever fap to her?
>>
>>39557358
She moved out a year ago or so when she started attending university, so she was my neighbor from 16-19 or so. I think we were the same age anyway.
Yeah, shamelessly diddled the skittle tons of times to her. She wasn't just cute, she was really nice too.
>>
>>39557380
Wow that must have been amazing. They're perfect at that age. I think my neighbour is 19 bit it's hard to tell with Asians. Her tits were nice and full and perky though, especially on her tiny slim frame.

Did you ever talk to your neighbor girl?
>>
File: 1494397595485.jpg (35KB, 369x387px)
1494397595485.jpg
35KB, 369x387px
are you sure this isnt from anime?
>>
>>39557409
Yeah, neighbor girl had pretty nice tits too. Bigger than me, taller too. Dark hair, slender with really nice legs. I've always found thighs oddly attractive.
Yeah we talked occasionally but more like, small talk about nothing. She always came to this summer garden party thing my parents host once a year and we talked a bit then. She was super nice even though I'm an awkward fuck.
>>
> be 5
> have two girls - sisters - down the road that I was friends with
> they come over a lot and just chill
> one is my age, one a little bit older, like 7 or 8
> we're fucking around running around the house as normal
> the older one drags me and her sister into my parents room and closes the door
> asks if I want to have sex
> wtfissex.jpg
> she explains it
> unsure.jpg
> 'its ok, we can just do it with our clothes on'
> panic and say no because we shouldn't be in my parents room anyway
> leave
One thing I always wonder is how a seven year old girl knew exactly what sex was.

I literally only now just realised she could've been molested.
>>
Yeah at university I looked across the road and the woman was naked in the window. I quickly turned my light off (so I couldn't be seen) but she drew the curtains instantly and I only got a quick look
>>
>>39557439
Did you ever try make a move?

>>39557449
Maybe she was maybe she wasn't. It's pretty normal at that age to have some knowledge of sex. I know I was quite sexual when I was younger. Playing "Doctors and nurses" with my female cousin. She'd have me put my "needle" into her mound and on her clit. I don't remember ever penetrating her though. Do you regret not doing it?
>>
>>39557478
Why do they have to do that? Stuck up bitches.
>>
>>39557490
>Did you ever try make a move
No, why bother? I'm a dyke and she's most likely not so it's useless trying. I'm glad I kinda got along with her and got to watch her occasionally.
>>
>>39557490
Honestly dunno. I mean, I was fucking five, so it's not like I'd know what the shit I was doing.

I moved house before long though. Would've been interesting to see what'd happen at the outcome. 'Fucking two sisters who have been friends with you from childhood and fight over who gets your cock' is basically the end-game of life.
>>
>>39557505
Your sick. You watched a child be fugged? All you fat butch dykes are messed in the head.
>>
>>39557511
>and fight over who gets your cock

When they're that young, they're actually a lot more willing to share.
>>
>>39557528
What. Nobody got fucked. Are you troubled?
>>
>>39557539
I'm talking about later in life, bruh. I don't think anything was going to happen at age 5 for me, as dashingly handsome as I was at that time in my life.
>>
>>39557433
Yes. Look at my pic. Thats her kitchen with the curtain pulled across you can see out my window.

>>39557505
It's only natural for girls to be intimate and naked with eachother. I doubt you'd have had any resistance and you would have had much more of a chance than an awkward guy

>>39557511
I think those developmental years and the experimentation are underratedly important to a persons sexual development. I bet Chad probably played catch and kiss and spin the bottle and had sexual encounters well before he was legal. It's only natural for him to transition into fucking Stacey. How many robots ever experienced that though? If you've NEVER touched any girl it must be much more daunting.
>>
>>39557569
>It's only natural for girls to be intimate and naked with each other
I wish, anon. I went to a girl's school and just got bullied after I got outed. All girls being kinda gay only happens in anime, sadly.
But I'm not complaining, she's cute af and I got a nice view.
>>
>>39557569
Probably. I mean I didn't do anything, with anyone for years. I had my first sexual ANYTHING at age 16, and I'm going alright.

It helped that the girl was as in experienced as me and it was her first time as well. Really takes the strain off.
>>
>>39557586
Girls always get nude/change in front of eachother and cuddle and casually make out though.
>>
>>39557599
Casual nudity wasn't ever a problem, true, but anything more lewd than that seems to be absolutely forbidden.
Never had this whole "straight girls make out" thing either. Supposedly they make out with each other, not with actual lesbians. Meh.
>>
>>39557598
I did stuff with my female cousin and a few boys. I kissed a girl (full on makeout session) when I was 5. I had no idea what I was doing. We were in this little house at my Kindergarten, had a little tea set and table and chairs etc. We were staring into eachothers eyes really close because it made it go into one eye like a cyclops and we just started making out.
>>
>>39557230
>that fucking bedding

jesus anon, stacies gonna say she has a headache and leave the second she see's that shit
>>
>>39557624
I was a chubby little fuck all the way up to 11th grade, so I never really got a chance with anything or anyone anyway. All I got was what I assume most people got - stories of 'Hey that girl's a total slut, she'll fuck literally anyone (except you haha)' and 'yeah the party was fucking sick, you know how stacy's parties go, the clothes start coming off after like two hours and the games start'
>>
>>39557640
I don't give a fuck. I like it. Really hard to find anything cool in a king single.

>>39557649
Ugh I was/am fat too. I know those feels. Being fat is so isolating I hate it.
>>
>>39557660
Work on it. I started losing weight, but got lazy and slacked off I lost about 21kg and 14% body fat
>>
>>39557649
Like I seriously wonder if I was hot if Asian qt neighbour would have rushed to close the curtains so quickly.
>>
>>39557669
I have been but I'm sick af atm. Major flu epidemic here now and I stupidly got the flu shot for uni, so ofcourse now I'm sick. I'm just trying to be drunk until it goes away.
>>
>>39557690
Alcohol kills germs, I guess. Godspeed anon, but you gotta get back at it. Don't let yourself slip
>>
>>39557706
Its mostly my alcoholisms fault I got fat. But it's just too easy to come home to my /comfy/ room and get drunk and watch anime.
>>
Saw a fat old bitch taking her clothes off in the flat across mine. Happened by complete accident. Did not feel remotely aroused. Was quite disgusting tbqh.
>>
>>39557721
I feel that. You gotta fight it though. Whenever you finish what you're currently drinking, don't buy any more. Put it towards good food.
>>
>>39557569
It's also natural for blokes to rim each others hairy arses and bum each other in dirty sheds then.
>>
>>39557758
Fuck off it is. That's straight up faggot shit. Mens bodies aren't as aesthetic as the female form.

>>39557755
I intend to. I wish losing weight didn't take so long.

>>39557751
You don't like old titcow milf tits? How fat we talking here?
>>
>>39557783
It's nature anon. You can't mess with the laws of nature. I'm sure you'd change your tune in a big hairy bear of a man gave you a reacharound.
>>
>>39557783
Try DNP, if you're game. Good fat burner, bad side effects, horrific death if you OD.

So, you know, don't do that.
>>
>>39557230
I used to go over my best friend's house and walk to school with him. His mother was always getting ready for work and never hesitated to walk around in her bra and panties. She also never bothered to close her door when dressing so when I was sitting in my friend's room I saw her naked plenty of times.

She had a nice body for having had three kids but what stood out the most for me were her nipples. Perky, hard, pink on small areolas. Set the standard for every other nipple I've seen since.
>>
>>39557825
I'd knock him out.

>>39557838
DNP? I live in Australia so my access to supplements is retardedly restricted.
>>
>>39557230
Why don't you hit that shit up? It's not like she has anything left to hide.
>>
>>39557843
Did you ever fap over that memory and has it ever affected your sexuality? Do you have a milf fetish?
>>
>>39557230
there is literally no fucking way you ever got laid in those bed sheets
>>
>>39557847
You sound like your repressing your true sexuality there mate.
Just give it a go. If you don't like it, you'll never need to do it again!
Besides, some sex banging Is beautiful remember? You said so yourself.
>>
>>39557856
>nobody notices the pepe coaster and kek statue
>>
>>39557847
Hey, me too! I got a letter from customs when I first ordered some, hahahaha. Spooked me like hell. Didn't stop me asking for a second batch from the supplier. I only took for one cycle though.

There are suppliers from within Australia, but it's pretty expensive, because they know customs is strict and charge extra for safety.
>>
>>39557660
You don't go for 'cool' bedsheets when you're over 18. You aim for sensible, simple.
ffs anon, don't ever complain about not being able to get a gf
>>
>>39557230
ur room is very comfy anon, i want to live in it and sleep in ur bed desu
>>
File: 20170517_073807.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170517_073807.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>39557859
Only women. Faggots are disgusting.

>>39557871
What is it? Did you get it off Alphabay or something? How much is it?

>>39557878
It's my room I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I just got those sheets. I had plain light blue ones before that. (Pic related)

>>39557884
It is comfy I spend 90% of my life in here. Only really leave to buy groceries or go to uni/gym.
>>
>pepe coaster?
>kek statue
>fucking wine cask
>that bedding

Hwat the hell is going on in there?
>>
>>39557913
4chan level autism. All I need is some anime posters and a waifu body pillow and I'm fucking set.
>>
File: jfmsu.jpg (14KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.jpg
14KB, 297x331px
>>39557911
>pepe mug

Please don't tell me you browse /pol/ while drinking out of that mug unironically.
>>
File: 1504236004159.png (600KB, 669x832px) Image search: [Google]
1504236004159.png
600KB, 669x832px
>>39557911
>Pic related
now that's a respectable room anon
8/10 would consider fucking you if you took me home
>>
>>39557911
current set up is much comfier keep the sheets bro
>>
>>39557911
Ah so not only are you still in the closet, but your a hipocrit. We'll get a leather daddy to bum that out of you. We know where you live after all.
>>
>>39557911
>>39557931
I take it back anon do what you want. The frog merchandise drives me up the wall though.
>>
File: 20170906_223618.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170906_223618.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>39557937
I do. I also browse /b/ creepshot threads. Not the binoculars. It's actually surprising it's taken me this long to see tiddies considering the view out my window

>>39557944
It is comfy. I'd love to have other aAnons in my NET (have to drop an e because of uni) cave.

>>39557946
I agree. I feel really at home here even though I have no friends or family. I still get my own room and don't have to twinshare.

>>39557963
I'm not gay. I never will be. Get off my board faggot. Unless you've got naked neighbour stories gtfo.
>>
>>39557911
> What is it? Did you get it off Alphabay or something? How much is it?
/fit/ has DNP threads often, with lots of prospective sellers on there.

That being said, DO be careful. It fucks with how your body converts food into energy, and it burns off the excess as extra body heat. I was introduced to it by going into a thread where some poor soul was typing from his phone, in a bathtub full of ice water, because he had done the fool thing of taking four times the recommended dosage and was cooking himself from the inside out. He stopped posting partway into the thread. I don't think he made it.
>>
>>39557911
That room looks pretty comfy robot, I would live there.
>>
>>39557230
When I was 15 I was in a tree with a friend and some random started jacking it at the base
>>
>>39557854
I've jerked off to those memories many times. Don't have a MILF fetish necessarily. She was pretty young (early 30's) and even though she had kids, not MILF material that you see in here. Just a good looking woman with a nice body.
>>
>>39557911
What is it with robots and having small bedrooms what do the girls you bring round think
>>
yes my sleezy neighbor was taking nudes of his girlfriend in his backyard
pic not her but similar
>>
File: 1409181897358.jpg (25KB, 580x385px)
1409181897358.jpg
25KB, 580x385px
>>39557449
Oh fuck, you made me remember that one alcoholic on /ck/ who told a story the other day, that when he was 5 y. o. in elmentary school a 12y.o. girl raped him, in that she forced him into vaginal and then let him come down on her and they took turns like that. In the end she came but he didnt. He said he started sexually assaulting other girls at school in later life.

Sad, sick shit, how are poople like this ever gonna find that special someone to love and bond with passionately?
>>
>12 years old
>hiding in bushes for hide and seek
>neighbour girl much older than me comes outside
>wearing tank top and shorts
>getting clothes off the line
>notices me, panics and runs inside

She wasn't naked but was deeply religious and I'd never seen her wearing so little so it still feltgoodman. She had a pretty great body.
>>
>>39558014
Would you recommend it coming into Spring (aka Summer) I live in QLD? How much are you paying for it and how much of your results do you credit on it? 21kg is an amazing effort.

>>39558019
I seriously don't get why people are giving me shit for it. It's a comfy room and nicer than what a lot of robots have.

>>39558041
I remember when I was 15 playing pool with my milf neighbour in her house. Typical roastie with 3 interracial fatherless kids. Had no panties on and a skirt. I'd nearly cum my pants every time she leaned over to take a shot.

>>39558042
Girls... around me... are you sure you're in the right place?

>>39558056
Ughnnn did you ever fap? Ever talk to them?

>>39558069
You don't think early life sexual experiences help you grow? Maybe he viewed it as traumatic instead of positive. Can you seriously say you aren't kinda jealous? I wish I had fuck training from an older big sister type girl
>>
>>39557998
Your a homosexual. You admitted that you like same sex. That's as bend as they come!
>>
This thread is fucking creepy, holy shit
>>
>>39558042
I am
>>39558118
Why not bring fembots back. I bet they're a of birdbots near you.
>>
God I wish I got out more as a kid. Everyone seems to have their own fapworthy memories of accidental nudity.
>>
>>39558172
i feel you
i was way too sheltered as a kid, little to no types of these experiences
>>
>>39558118
> Would you recommend it coming into Spring (aka Summer) I live in QLD?
Hey, ALSO me too! Where abouts in Queensland?

Honestly, QLD summer is not the best for it, but the side effects differ from person to person. The guaranteed ones are increased body heat and increased appetite. However, there are a whole host of nasty shit you don't want, from rashes and hives, to your cum going yellow and stinking (although that's only while you're taking it and it clears up after it's out of your system), to cataracts. It's not ideal. Best idea is to start at the lowest dosage (so normally 250mg, from memory), for a full three week cycle, and test it out. You then take AT LEAST one month off, preferably more. You can either then run another cycle, or push it to 500mg. SOME people can handle 750mg cycles, but it's incredibly dangerous, and can only even SLIGHTLY safely be done in places like Canada in the winter, and even then, they often still sweat when lying naked in bed.

> How much are you paying for it
I'm not. I used it once for two weeks and stopped. It was a free trial. I never paid for it. I can't remember the prices exactly. You can search 'buy dnp' in google and there will be sites.

> how much of your results do you credit on it?
Almost none, I believe. I didn't eat well while I was on it, which is another problem. It increases your appetite and makes you crave carbs, because your body needs energy, because the DNP is hindering the conversion process. If you kept for a full 3 week cycle, and DID eat well, didn't overeat, and kept going to gym, you'll likely see results.

> 21kg is an amazing effort.
Thanks bruh. 110kg down to 98kg, 33% bf down to 19.5%. I've gotten worse again though
>>
>>39558189
>>39558118
> 98kg
I meant 89kg. 110 to 89
>>
>>39558153
There's a fucking furry thread, several tranny threads and who knows how many more gay threads.
>>
>>39558127
No. I experimented when I was younger. Wasn't for me. I think faggots are boner killing gross. Drop it.

>>39558168
Thousands. I lack confidence. I'd really love a girl to come back to my room.

>>39558189
110 to 98 is amazing. I'm 120 atm. You must feel great even at that weight. Do you find people treat you better?

>>39558205
Yeah a robot thread on /r9k/ so creepy huh? I love/hate the way this board has become
>>
>>39557230
multiple times. naked, having sex, moaning.

I even know the schedule of some of my neighbours, i.e. hour when they take showers

noob
>>
File: 1449438970989.gif (570KB, 360x246px)
1449438970989.gif
570KB, 360x246px
>>39557230

>DIABLO BEDDING that looks like a 10 year olds bedding
>drinks wine by himself
>FUCKING PEPE DRINK MAT

Lad, if you ever plan on fucking a chick in your room, you need to make some immediate changes.
>>
>>39558180
I think they're important. I feel jealous of other kids that had a lot more. People complain about sexual molestation or whatever. But if it's between a boy and a slightly older/younger girl it ISN'T any type of molestation. It's just experimenting. I think young kids are sexual, I know I was. Not that I think that's an excuse for pedos. I just think they know of sexual stuff and want to role play with their peers even though they aren't mature. And that that roleplay might help in their development. I think it's about as taboo as letting your kids drink alcohol at dinner before they turn 18.
>>
>>39558236
>110 to 98 is amazing.
89, as I said. Even better. I'm just lucky that my body holds fat really well, honestly. You wouldn't be able to tell looking at me that I'm touching 100. At least not with clothes on.

> I'm 120 atm.
Gotta start somewhere bruh. We all do.

> You must feel great even at that weight.
As I've said, I relapsed. I'm back to near 110.

> Do you find people treat you better?
I barely saw any improvement really. Or, nah, that's not quite true, there was a bit of improvement, but only my girlfriend noticed.
>>
>>39558236
man youre spying on naked people how is that not creepy?

fucking weird ass fat pig
>>
>>39558267
Well that's a shit size at least. I find it's getting hard for my to fit into 2xl.

>>39558260
Ok seriously. Are we gonna go there? For starters mate. Don't fucking call me lad. And I didn't want to mention it because I'm on /r9k/ but I've fucked two girls in this room and neither of them had a problem with the decor. No normie is going to even understand what Pepe is let alone comment on the Kek statue. To them it's just a frog. And yeah I'll drink wine by my fucking self because it's a fuckload cheaper than going out.
>>
File: 1503419731566.jpg (4KB, 261x210px) Image search: [Google]
1503419731566.jpg
4KB, 261x210px
>those fucking bedsheets
>>
>>39558281
How the fuck am I spying by waliking in my room and seeing a naked girl through my window? Although I'll admit I do sometimes look through others windows looking for creep shots.
>>
>>39558172
>>39558180
I am cursed when it comes to this shit.

>slut in high school walks around locker rooms naked after gym class
>showing off her body to everyone, apparently asking EVERY guy to touch her
>I faked sick that day
>friends tell me about it later on
>>
>>39558336
Ok you can suck all of my fucking dick. Post your room if it's so great. I bet you still live with your parents and have sheets they bought faggot.
>>
>>39558311
Then stop fucking drinking. Where are you based in QLD?
>>
File: 1497646973406.jpg (61KB, 453x500px)
1497646973406.jpg
61KB, 453x500px
>>39558351
fucking kek this is going in the screencap
>>
>>39558343
Omg that sucks so bad. I remember one time I was on this grade 7 camping trip and there was this 12 year old ginger Stacey on the bus and Chad sitting next to me was groping her tits through the seat. He said I could do it, so I did, but apparently I was too gay doing so they asked me to move to a different seat and a bunch of other guys went up to that seat and everyone touched their tits. She had a nice fat 4/10 titcow girl sitting next to her I really regret not trying to get them to swap seats so I could sit next to her. I bet she had pubes and a nice fat wet pussy. She was almost a D at 13.
>>
>>39557230
Well, my girlfriends were my neighbors when I first met them and I've seen them naked; but I'm assuming that's not the kind of story you have in mind. But there is also the following...

> About a year ago I was taking a walk and passing through an apartment complex adjacent to where I live.
> Big commotion around this one building; guy who is bleeding from the head and talking to someone on the phone.
> Hear screaming and crashing from one of the units on the second floor.
> Apparently, bleeding guy's girlfriend is drunk / high / crazy and is going berserk.
> Guy is afraid she's going to hurt herself but also afraid to get near her because she's mad at him.
> "Oh, what the hell; you have to die of SOMETHING".
> Go up into apartment.
> Girl is lying face down in the middle of the living room sobbing into the carpet.
> She's also completely naked.
> Try to talk to her; can barely understand a word she's saying between the sobbing and the slurring.
> Just listen and try to project calm and understanding.
> Manage to keep her settled until the cops get there.
> Gives me a hug and a peck on the cheek right before they cuff her.
>>
>>39558351
atleast he isnt 15 years old and doesnt cream himself thinking hes the grim fucking reaper
>>
>>39558369
Brisbane. I live at Kelvin Grove atm. Going to uni here. It's pretty /comfy/ I just had to walk across the road and I'm at uni so I can stay up all night shitposting and watching anime and I never miss classes.

>>39558378
Wow you worked out how to press PRNTSCRN nice work cockfag. Still not seeing room posts.
>>
>>39558351
Don't post personal pics or information if you're going to sperg out about people mocking you. Where the hell to you think you are?
>>
>>39558389
>and everyone went up to her to grope her
>on a bus

And I thought my school was bad for this shit. You sound like you're from romania.
>>
>>39558411
Brisbane, huh? I used to live on the Sunny Coast, could've come said hi. Oh well.
>>
File: DSC_0679-1568x882.jpg (221KB, 1568x882px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0679-1568x882.jpg
221KB, 1568x882px
>>39558351
Here you go m8.
Also my elderly neighbours are nudists, not a very nice sight desu.
>>
>>39558403
That's pretty messed up. But did her boobs touch you? Did she have pubes or what? Even naked crazy chicks are still naked and you had actual physical contact. That's pretty cool. You're also quite brave for going on up in there. That could have turned out very bad for you.

If I might offer some advice for the future, don't ever get involved in couples domestics. The chances are they could both end up attacking you.
>>
>>39557230
>That bed
>That pepe coaster
It's like you want your room to act as a last defense for your virginity in case a girl magically winds up going home with you
>>
>>39558436
How am I sperging out when you're the fucking autist that's jealous of my sheets? I bet you're so triggered by the colours you have to step off and stim every few seconds so you don't have an episode and your carer doesn't come. Just do it faggot. Go smash your head into a wall or something.

>>39558438
It's Australia. Girls here are.... different.

>>39558443
I lived up Caboolture for years but fuck that place. It's a cesspool. I am so glad to be out of there. I got stabbed there. It's a bogan junkie nightmare.
>>
>>39558450
Ha and you call my room shit nice grey sheets you must be a real boring sack of shit
>>
>>39558488
> cabo
> got stabbed
In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet, hahaha
>>
File: those bedsheets.jpg (2MB, 2485x1754px) Image search: [Google]
those bedsheets.jpg
2MB, 2485x1754px
screencaps lads
yw
>>
>>39558450
That's very nice and conservative. I like your choice of decor, but that matress must be hell. How can you sleep with just that one pillow?

>>39558476
I already stated I'm not a virgin. Neither of the girls I've had here ever cared about my pepe cup and one of them fully knew the significance of him and let me fuck her raw anyway. I think anyone that makes their room with the expectation of how others will view it, rather than an expression of their own personality, is much less likely to get laid. You're an anal retentive fuck. I like my shit and I bought it for my room to make it the way I FUCKING LIKE IT. So fuck you.
>>
>>39558534
Not gonna lie. Kinda flattered you made a screen cap. Spread it all you want Anon. It looks awesome.
>>
>>39558534
You know you missed the fact that blue water thing I have is fucking BPA FREE. That's right. I'm high test.
>>
>>39558535
>I already stated I'm not a virgin
No need to lie
> Neither of the girls I've had here ever cared about my pepe cup and one of them fully knew the significance of him and let me fuck her raw anyway
Fuck off polfag, there is no significance behind pepe. You fucking alt-normies are the ones that ruined pepe, not the regular normies
>I think anyone that makes their room with the expectation of how others will view it, rather than an expression of their own personality, is much less likely to get laid
You seem to have the personality of a 15 year old edge lord fat ass
>You're an anal retentive fuck. I like my shit and I bought it for my room to make it the way I FUCKING LIKE IT. So fuck you.
w e w
Try growing up kiddo
>>
>>39558534
This thread doesn't warrant a screencap. OP just has his own tastes and likes to drink alone, that's all.
>>
>>39558602
I feel like I'm the only robot left in /r9k/ what even is this shit. I thought we ALL had our own tastes and drank alone?
>>
>>39558614
/r9k/ is filled with failed normies who get a kick out of hurting others. Just do you OP.
>>
>>39558453

>But did her boobs touch you?

Only my arm and chest from the other side of my hoodie.

> Did she have pubes or what?

She did indeed, which kinda surprised me considering how rare I've heard they've become among women her age.

> You're also quite brave for going on up in there.

I appreciate you saying so, though I think 'stupid' might be a more fitting adjective.

>If I might offer some advice for the future, don't ever get involved in couples domestics. The chances are they could both end up attacking you.

You are absolutely correct; I'm well aware that it was a foolish thing to do.
>>
>>39558535
The bed is fine. I used to sleep with two pillows but it gave me neck pains, so I switched to one.
>>
>>39558673
How big/small were her tiddies? Do you think she hit dude? What were they even fighting about?
>>
>>39558719
I sleep on my side so I need 4/5. I can't sleep on my back. It's really hard for me to fall asleep if I'm not laying in the right spot and don't have perfect darkness and quiet.
>>
>>39558602
if his taste is grim reaper bedsheets he deserves to be a robot
>>
>>39558741
Kek I'd drown in that many pillows. And I usually sleep with my curtains half-open too. Try wearing earplugs if you're aversive to sounds. Or go for an evening walk or jog an hour before bed time. Unless you have a serious sleeping disorder it should help you somewhat.
>>
>>39558118
>You dont think early life sexual experiences help you grow?
I think I might be displaying, like, socialy ingrained biases that all sex btween preteens in abuse and bad, but feel I have to agree withn that. I have this notion that if you dont understand yourself and your own sexual desires in some way that is very hard to define, at least for me, you are in no way ready for sex and relationships.

Recognizing and respecting the cultural and biological diferences between men and women is one thing, as is understanding your own fetishes as to what makes them erotic and emotionally satisfying to you is part of that self knowledge, because you know why you need that. Being resposible and sociable is part of that as well, and kids are not ready for that, hell many (legal) adults arent. Only thing on that list I fufilliled are the fetishes and a bit of gender understanding. Not only that but I had no way to have a sexual adventure as a kid and I am still a virgin at 24, so robots here I come.
>>
>>39558535
>I already stated I'm not a virgin.
> Neither of the girls I've had here
> let me fuck her raw anyway.

Anyone who actually believes this is more retarded than your sheets, which is quite a high bar.
>>
Caught one of my neighbours off guard once when I was walking the dog. She had gud tiddies.
Also saw two people fucking in the hotel across from the one I was staying in. Caught the entirety of it pretty much.
>>
>>39558723
> How big/small were her tiddies?
Eh... upper C or lower D range I would guess.

> Do you think she hit dude?
Pretty sure she threw something at him.

> What were they even fighting about?
Not a clue. She probably told me the entire story from start to finish; but like I said, I couldn't understand a word she was saying.
>>
Neighbours, no. Random people? Yes, multiple times

>Work sometimes requires me to update a database of names and addresses for demographic surveys
>This involves walking around some blocks (or farms), knocking on people's doors, and asking for the name/nickname/phone of someone that lives there
>Sometimes, my arrival happens in inconvenient moments. Sometimes, people don't give a fuck about being inconvenienced and answer me anyway, clothing be damned
>In these last 2 and a half years, I have seen:
>An old man wearing only a wife beater pissing on himself and drenching the couch he was sitting in
>Walked up to a farmhouse, country music playing loudly, only to arrive at the door and find the houseowners fucking on the carpet like rabbits in heat
>Passable MILF answered the door covering herself with nothing but her hands
>Half a dozen women in varying degrees of nudity
>A dozen or so men in varying degrees of nudity
>Swarms of naked/semi-naked kids running around, specially in rural areas
>A hippie with dreadlocks that stank of pussy, stale sweat, BO, and pot smoke
>Unknowingly knocked on a small apartment building that was used as a brothel, caught a glance of 3 hookers in lingerie before the bouncer/pimp blocked my view
>Saw, through the window, before ringing the bell, the houseowner fingering herself while watching tv
>>
>>39557230
I used to live there, fucking normie city,worst time of my life. What are you studying?
>>
>>39558832
I always wear ear plugs. I picked it up on planes and I've never gone back. I think there's visible ear plugs in my room pic.

>>39558870
How can you really even know your own fetishes and biases if you never get to experiment? This is why I think so many of us are fucked up. We don't get the normal experiences in our formative/teen years to draw on. At some stage people just decide we aren't normal. So we're ostracized from these activities.

>>39559125
You are jelly af of my sheets.

>>39559137
What you mean like walking her dog NUDE? This needs a green text

>>39559458
Freaky situation. I guess it's an interesting memory though. Adds to your life. Not a lot of us get those kinda happenings. I'm really glad you didn't get hurt.

>>39559521
Ughnn half of those examples are kinda hot. What did you do to the girl fingering herself? Just watch?
>>
>this thread turned from catching girls nude to arguing about bedsheets
Wew. I guess that means this is the new post your bedroom thread?

>>39559521
>fingering herself watching TV
W-what did she watch?
>>
>>39557230
those bed sheets holy shit cringe
>>
>>39559680
>Wew. I guess that means this is the new post your bedroom thread?

Indeed. Let these fuckers pony up. You wanna go first or me?

>>39559738
Post yours we'll do a thread
>>
>>39559680
>>39559605
>What did you do to the girl fingering herself? Just watch?
Nothing, I hadn't that much time to watch her anyway:

>Walk up to the door
>Find the bell button
>Reach for it while turning my head towards the window to check for any signs of human presence (as to not waste my time on an empty house)
>A second after I see her fingerblasting self, the bell rings
>She jumps out of the couch, puts on her skirt, fiddles with the TV remote, and answers the door

Too bad for me, she looked like a lightly tanned Jessi Palmer.

>W-what did she watch?
No idea, couldn't see the TV, and she turned it off or muted it before answering the door.
>>
>>39557230
>watching Legends of the galactic heros anime

patrician taste OP
>>
>>39559830
>you wanna go first or me
I already posted my bedroom anon.

>>39559860
>fingerblasting
Wew. Sounds like she had a good time.
>>
Is that clv kg?
>>
>>39559881
>>>>39559889
Get in here. New room thread.
>>
>>39559605
>What you mean like walking her dog NUDE? This needs a green text

As I understand it, Anon was walking his dog, not the neighbour.
>>
>>39559937
Well damn, you wanna take fido out for a shit you should probably wear pants. But I can get why you wouldn't if it's your own back yard, and it sure beats cleaning dog shit off the floor.
>>
File: 1503503343936.png (137KB, 436x425px)
1503503343936.png
137KB, 436x425px
>>39557230
>those sheets
>wine
>razer
>vapes
>>
>>39557230
No but I think a neighbour caught me fapping before
>>
>>39559605
How can you really even know your own fetishes and biases if you never get to experiment?
How do you think? I think and fap about what I want, try to self-reflect and figure out what makes that idea satisfying to me, and construct more detailed fantasies and find more porn and written smut that fits my tastes, and possibly expands them.

It is not that complex, really. You do not need to actively act out your fetishes with anoter person to realize you want them, unless you are into something like chastity or SPH. I even think those fetishes are insulting to human nature, as they negate the natural sexual connection and make that negation the arousing charge. That is gotta be like black magic shit, sexually.
>>
>>39557856
>>39558476
>/r9k/
>getting laid, regardless of bed sheets
You're in the wrong place, normalfags

>>39557230
>Any other anons ever seen a neighbour nude?
No but I've tried, I think I spotted a pair of large tiddies through a window in my old place but it was too far away and quick to be sure
>>
>>39560285
But if you never get that chance how can you develop them? I think the experimentation phase is VITAL. But so many robots don't get that initial phase where it's ok to just roleplay with either girls or guys. Like yeah I can remember my roleplay with girls. I also did some sword fighting with boys in the toilets and even got busted by my grandma once frotting with a boy. As an Adult I'm straight as hell but I had that play there where I know 100% that's what I want. I seriously don't think it is criminal for kids to engage in that behavior with other kids, IF and only if it's from their own minds. Like I don't like this current meta of encouraging kids before puberty to be gay or trans. They need to just play around and figure out what they want for themselves.

I usually think like I want to fap to porn that's in my fetishes, and I get very turned off by porn that isn't. Like I can't do porn with music, or interracial, or condoms. That shit will make click off in an instant. But at the same time I no longer just get turned on by vanilla porn. I used to gravitate toward armature or creampie. But now I need forced/rape or voyeur to cum. Like sometimes about watching Asian girls squat and piss just does it for me every time.
>>
>>39558343
you are retarded if you actually believe your friends
>>
>>39560394
That is where we will have to agree to disagree because I know I recognized my own fetishes without experimentation just by reflecting on what I want, sexually and emotionally. I will just tell you that for years I fapped to videos of girls working out because I wanted to empatize with the idea of some one using and fatiguing their own body, because I have been in a wheelchair all my life so the idea of physical exertion fascinated me. I just started fapping to that along that way, byt the main point way that was an emotinally satysfying idea, that I found out of my own needs.

Also, holy fuck I am a vanilla compred to you. I tought I was weird for fapping to working out tummies, spanking and some light bondage and D/s (even though that one is more of a lifestyle than a fetish as such, but I still love reading about that stuf, it makes my submissve prersonality feel good and calm, somehow.)
>>
>>39557230
I walked in on my old childhood friend once when we were kids, that's the only one I recall
>>
Bump, I want someone to talk to me.
>>
>>39563220
"bump i want someone 2 talk t2 me"

NO! !!
>>
>>39557230
>living in an apartment building downtown
>my window faced the a window of another apartment building about 100 ft across an alley
>that neighbor's window was a huge 4 panel window, probably 6'h x 12' wide into the bedroom
>my desk is at my window
>one night I was shitposting then I look up
>neighbor's girl is butt naked, riding the guy on the bed with the blinds all the way open
>just stare and laugh and wait for them to look
>she looks out and notices me
>we make eye contact
>I give her the thumbs up and smile
>guy lifts his head up and peaks out the window
>grabs the blinds and twists the rod to close them
>>
>>39559680
Is that a hitachi wand in your bed?
>>
File: 5zXB52W-1.jpg (186KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
5zXB52W-1.jpg
186KB, 820x820px
>>39563682
No, it's a Japanese massager, a cheapish one. Hitachis are much bigger and with a cord.
>>
>>39557230
if she didn't beckon you over to fuqq then she was ashamed and disgusted that you, a lowly piece of ugly disgusting shit, were able to gaze upon her beautiful asian body only meant for Chad

sucks to be you man
>>
>>39558614
>I feel like I'm the only robot left in /r9k/
>calls others autists who live with their parents as an insult
yeah fuck off OP.
>>
>>39557230
leave your window open and walk around naked next time

let her know what's up
>>
I saw my late 30s neighbor getting out of the shower multiple times. I know she saw me at least once, maybe more. it wasn't until I saw her husband one morning getting out of the shower that curtains were put up in that window.
>>
Cool bed
>>
>>39559680
Are you planning to hang up any pictures? Or put up any flowers? The splace look s kida dreary, with just those white walls.
>>
>>39565033
I thought about some big pot plant, but I wouldn't know what pictures to put up honestly.
I don't think it's dreary, but I don't do anything but sleep there.
>>
>>39557230
I saw mine having sex the other day, I thought the guy was going to come over and tell me off.
>>
>>39565170
You are not giving me much to work with, if you want advice about pictures. Try something abstract random lines and blotches of color to break upp the dull plane of your walls , or something with wawy or broken up lines, to either complement or contrast with your floor. Be creative.
>>
>>39566878
Most abstract paintings look like this. How do you like it?
>>
>>39558597
Lmao so much autism
>>
seen a neighbor in her panties too , as a neet i got an appartment . these are like little apartments with big windows , you can almost look inside.
she seen me looking , had a litttle bit of eye contact , and she hopped out the kitchen again.
>>
>>39568241

I agree, though I might be referring to the opposite half of the conversation that you are.
>>
>>39565170
>>39567764
Those specifically contrasting colors to your walls and floor.
>>
>>39569091
Here, I cannot do it properly.
>>
>>39566878
Sorry I'm late, but I appreciate your input anon.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.