[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gave up on life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: KIMG0532.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0532.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
I decided to walk away from my entire life.

>My job
>My apartment
>My family
Everything, I'm taking Greyhound out west idk where but I'm just done
>>
turn back before you end up worse off
>>
File: thought.gif (47KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
thought.gif
47KB, 450x510px
>>39557035
Why, anon?

original komment
>>
>family

What kinda senpai we talking here senpai

Like did you abandon your wife and mixed race child from another father?
>>
fucking sick dude i hope this is real

you are my hero i wish you good fortune
>>
>not realizing that the place doesn't matter

the only way to run away from your life is to an hero
>>
Anyone else remember homeless anon from 2 years ago?

He snuck in someone's house and just lived there for months in the basement.
>>
>>39557258

not necessarily true, depending on what you want out of life geography can be very important

but you have to switch category of place for it to be meaningful. a move from a rural area to a city (or vice versa) will make a huge difference to your life, likewise a move from a poor city to a rich city

but moving from one rural area to another, one poor city to another, one rich city to another won't mean much
>>
>>39557035
>literally wanting to become a bum

ok
you get off the greyhound

whats the first thing you'll do? since youve got no money or job, you'll probably seek out a homeless shelter.

then you'll get annoyed of being broke and look for a job in walking distance of the shelter/bus line. this maybe takes a week or 2.

then you work that shitty job until you can afford to take out a loan on a car. then you use that car to find a better job

now you can get an apartment. soon or later you'll meet someone nice and start a family again

congrats your back where youre started
>>
>>39557035
unless you are going to off yourself go back
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.