[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vidya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 1503400169751s.jpg (8KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1503400169751s.jpg
8KB, 250x249px
What games have you been playing anon? been playing alien isolation and la noire
>>
File: Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png (151KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png
151KB, 250x349px
I go through phases where I pretty much only play one game for a long time

for the last year it's been Melee, before that it was Dark Souls 2 pvp for like two years

I'm so glad I don't play that fucking game anymore
>>
>>39557024
Never played smash melee before played the new at my friends but not much
>>
File: Fun to play tier list.jpg (89KB, 635x678px) Image search: [Google]
Fun to play tier list.jpg
89KB, 635x678px
>>39557110
it's a bitch to get into and you have to be into a few specific things to get any enjoyment out of it, but if you enjoy the feeling of slamming yourself into a wall over and over until you start to make progress, it's amazing. getting good in fighting games feels so rewarding. i don't think smash 4 is fun competitively though
>>
>>39557004

Alien isolation is the fucking shit.

Seriously almost gave up on vidya until someone had the balls to make a game where you have to stay CONSTANTLY on the ball.

Anons, do yourself a favor and buy and play it. Don't watch any spoilers on youtube first.
>>
Hogwarts RP on Garrys Mod.

No, I'm serious. Immersive RP games will be the next wave and will restore fun to video games. Just wait until MMORPG games come to VR. Games will live on.
>>
>>39557004
World of Warcraft, PUBG, Rainbow six: Siege, Conan Exiles and Rimworld. Looking forward to Mount & blade 2: Bannerlord but it will probably take another decade before it releases.
>>
>>39557004
I'm waiting like a madman for divinity originals sin 2.
Please tell me I'm not the only one
>>
Dirt Rally, Beam.NG Drive and CSGO
>>
Got into Stat Citizen a bit, but now I'm eagerly waiting for more content. Still, it's nice to fly around. Besides that, just some Rising Storm 2 here and there. Really interested in Gundam Versus, but I just wish it wasn't PS4 only.
>>
>>39557004

Just Battlefield 1 and M&B Warband. I'm boring.
>>
Asseto Corsa and Brink
>>
>>39558210
Yeah I know I really like the dlc the lone survivor was scared to shit when you put it on hard
>>
all i play is wow and just now i got this rare 0,01% mount

thats like 1 in 10000 chance once per day, keep in mind what a chad i would be if i had this dedication irl
>>
>>39559614
I tried getting into but it was just too slow for my adhd
>>
File: P05.jpg (7KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
P05.jpg
7KB, 235x222px
>he thinks I can still enjoy video games
>>
>>39557004
Fugtorio with Bobs/Angels/Yuoki. So far my main bus only has iron, copper, wood, and basic circuit boards and it's already huge. Currently trying to solve a problem with the iron supply.
>>
>>39559445
You play online?
>>
>>39557024
>want to play melee
>too uncoordinated to even wavedash
>>
File: 1411862597596.png (39KB, 645x773px)
1411862597596.png
39KB, 645x773px
>want to play melee
>im to much of a beta bitch to be able to handle it
>delete my character
>with tears in my eyes ask for a restore
>rename him to imafgtxdd
>>
PUBG mostly and some S.T.A.L.K.E.R, or rather a S.T.A.L.K.E.R mod.
>>
I'll be getting shitty drunk and getting my cock sucked while playing Destiny 2 today. 1 of those was a lie.
>>
Did short break and decided to build a new PC next month, so I guess I'll go with these for a while:
World of Warcraft
Overwatch
Fallout 1-2
And CS:GO
>>
>>39557004
Persona 3 fes and portable. Kingdom hearts union cross.
>>
>>39560710
try playing WoW on the vanilla elysium server, it's free and nostalgic
>>
File: 1504218015879.jpg (58KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504218015879.jpg
58KB, 543x600px
Currently addicted to FFXIV.
It's also the only way I can get any social interaction with anyone.
>>
>Quake Champions
>NFS Pro Street
>Yoshi's Island (on SNES emulator)
>GTA 2

Also, Sonic Mania just got cracked, so even more goodies to play
>>
>>39560787
What server anon?
oregano
>>
Mainly dota
some overwatch
and single player i've been playing random stuff like trails of cold steel which finished recently and im going to start another Ys game soon probably.
also euro truck sim for comfy times
>>
>>39560787
I played that until I became a dragoon and decided to level ninja only to find that ninja was disappointing.
>>
>>39557136
>getting good in fighting games feels so rewarding.

smash is NOT a fighting game
GET OUT OF EVO
>>
>>39557004
xcom 2
want to finish it before getting dlc
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.