[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger used kik

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: 534px-Elliot_Selfie_(26).jpg (42KB, 534x600px) Image search: [Google]
534px-Elliot_Selfie_(26).jpg
42KB, 534x600px
Elliot Rodger used kik. Pretty interesting

-Kari (Used to use the name SupremeGirl)
>>
kik1
>>
kik2
>>
kik02
>>
File: BUS.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>39556555
Supreme trips!
>>
>>39556555
>>39556568
>>39556584
the recent leaks that popped up on the monkey jones channel we're a welcomed surprise, I assume he thought he could get babes through the app.
>>
Who gives a damn? Elliot was a delusional, effeminate, retarded bully. To hell with him and his BMW.
>>
>you will never know if Elliot used Tinder
>>
File: 1503546649717.jpg (65KB, 500x464px)
1503546649717.jpg
65KB, 500x464px
>>39558203
Eliiot was a supreme gentlemen and dud nothing wrong. Kys
>>
>>39558479
Probably not. Why should he have have to put any effort in to meeting girls, they were supposed to just magically materialize at his feet ready to suck his dick.
>>
>>39556555

Wonder what he done on kik.
Ya think he ever got any girls nudes
>>
>>39558565
Thats how it works for Chad, thats how it should work for everyone.
>>
He wouldn't have killed himself if he embraced his destiny as a hapa fucktoy for real men
>>
>>39558479
Elliot used Tinder. He mentioned it on Bodybuilding.com or PUAHate, can't recall which.

I wonder how come his kik account never came up before? It kind of should have, if he really had it. What is the source of these images?
>>
>>39558746

Deep down I think that's what he wanted, but was in denial due to the perceived social stigma.
>>
Bumpelliot.
>>
File: PointBtTri36g(Blue handle).jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
PointBtTri36g(Blue handle).jpg
62KB, 900x900px
Eurofuckers do not care about Elliot news anymore.

t. European
>>
>>39560207
>When one anon speaks for all of Europe
Are you just over hearing about Elliot cause your some no guns fag or something?
>>
>>39560207
>implying the BUSposter isn't European
>>
>>39558771
>Tinder is a fake scam app. I tried it long ago.
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161982193&pagenumber=2
The original post has been deleted but some quotes of it exist.
>>
>>39560470
Also, this: http://archive.is/QuwjD.
>>
File: felix22b(Throw Pillow).jpg (67KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
felix22b(Throw Pillow).jpg
67KB, 750x1000px
>>39560263
Why should I be a no guns fag to come here to hear about Elliot? Does not make sense.

>>39560286
Oh yeah, he probably is. Not sure if it's the doxxer guy or someone else. If it is then there's three of us in Europe, who still care.
>>
>>39560470
>>39560494
Thank you so much. That was it. I couldn't find it on Scrible.

https://storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-bodybuilding-com-forum
>>
is there any evidence yet that Elliot used 4chan?
>>
>>39560670
No, but there is an of evidence that he used Wizardchan:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1679802/santabarbaracomplaint.pdf

Page 7.
>>
>>39556555
I hate this fagboy so much, his letter was so cringe worthy, all of you losers that worship him are fucking pathetic and deserve to an hero
>>
>>39558203
I admire him and he felt the same feels I feel.
>>
>>39561246
I give a FLY'S FUCK what you think about anything or whether you think that I am pathetic or a loser. It has no meaning to me.
>>
He was a failure with a pitiful low score who got BTFO by a door.

Why does this board idolize him so much?
>>
>>39561663
Revenge fantasies are one of the five pillars of loserdom. This guy actually enacted his.
>>
>>39561807
What are the other four?
>>
>>39561663
>Why does this board idolize him so much?
Why does it bother you so much if they do? Are you a feminist? Or a cop? Or maybe you just haven't got any other means to gain power and space in life, than attacking some "losers" who idolize him, in other words being even more of a loser yourself than they are.

>>39561807
So you're basically saying that if you want to have revenge on someone who beats your up the way you end up in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, then you're a loser. This is such an IDIOTIC method of trying to silence people, to call them LOSERS, if they speak out about the abuse they experienced. Rape or beat up someone so that they almost die and then call them losers if they want to kill you or put you in jail for it. Socially ostracize or bully people and when they hate you for it call them losers. Manipulative dicks doing so should be put to jail for a lifetime.

I just replied to bump it up. :)
>>
>>39562904

Why don't you idolize someone who got a high score?

This nigger also killed three of our own.
>>
>>39562758
Misogyny
Weeaboo
Hipsterism
Pseudo-Intellectualism
>>
>>39562971
I do not idolize any of these mass killers really. I can relate to some of them tho, best of them to Elliot. He's very fascinating too, aside from few others. It's not a matter of kill count to me at all.
>>
>>39562904

Just because revenge fantasies are a pillar of loserdome doesn't mean that ALL revenge fantasies are from losers or even unjust.

That said, when you put 'ostracized' in the same strata as beating, bullying, and raping; it really makes you come across like a crybaby faggot.
>>
>>39563137

What are some the things that you relate to? Like how he literally sobbed on the phone to his mother when some black guy told him he'd lost his virginity to a cute blonde? Or was it the soda-throwing sperg-out that really gave you warm fuzzies?
>>
>>39556555
Lanza was the most based spree killer. Elliot was funny and relatable in some ways but he was also a huge faggot
>>
File: 1487726074236.jpg (43KB, 498x601px) Image search: [Google]
1487726074236.jpg
43KB, 498x601px
>>39563222
Leave Elliot A L O N E.
>>
File: 1504419717976.jpg (37KB, 570x512px) Image search: [Google]
1504419717976.jpg
37KB, 570x512px
>>39563169
>Just because revenge fantasies are a pillar of loserdome doesn't mean that ALL revenge fantasies are from losers or even unjust.
Then do not put up generalizations of the kind you did.

>when you put 'ostracized' in the same strata as beating, bullying, and raping; it really makes you come across like a crybaby faggot.
You really think you can pull that shit through? Does not work. Everybody sees how hopelessly manipulative that sentence is. You, and everybody else know that continuously being socially ostracized causes as much pain as being severely beaten up for a few times, even more. So by saying what you just said, you're either trying to find justification for socially ostracizing people through belittling the effect of ostracism, or then you are trying to find an excuse to call me a "crybaby faggot" to invalidate my objection against you.

I hate bullies and dicks socially ostracizing people. But even more, I hate manipulative filth, who first bullies and socially ostracizes others, and then, when being addressed for it, calls those addressing him losers. Manipulative filth like that deserves to die or at least be castrated so that their genes do not spread. Maybe, we can hope, that in future chemical castration could be used as a punishment not only for child abusers but for other type of criminals too, such as bullies. That thought makes me smile.
>>
>>39563444
People are so pathetic. They have to bully a man who was already bullied for his whole life and felt so horrible that he killed himself. Then he gets bullied even more post mortem. PATHETIC.
>>
>>39558156
>a welcomed surprise

why? What instigates this obsession with a dead guy? What does anyone gain from digging into every little aspect of his life?
>>
>>39563197
What a stupid attempt to make him and his friends here to look bad again. But, I reply though: it is the way he did not belong anywhere. Not in any sort of group of people, other than his own family. He was not even accepted among his kind, the rejected youth. I was just like him, when younger, and I still pretty much am. I do not belong anywhere, in any group of people, aside from my family. I am an artistic person with university education on the field, but I never was accepted among those people, or any other people either. When I was younger, I was not treated like a human being by my peers, but like some alien, or some kind of a non-person. Just because I could not follow my peers, thinking, talking or acting like them. It made me feel as if my entire existence was threatened, after all I should've bonded with those people, my peers, to work and live with them together in the future. Luckily, there were some older people who agreed to communicate with me and even be my friends. Today, I do not feel like belonging in any group of people either. It occasionally makes me feel as if I was not really a human being, but a representative of some other species. Elliot felt a lot like that when he said he is not part of the humanity. He only gave slightly different interpretation to it, assuming he has to be a god.

"I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. ... Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved." MTW, page 135.
>>
I miss these videos so much. There isn't any really good Elliot music videos around anymore, with both brilliant music and quality editing. Sigh.

https://youtu.be/aXa5n7bvbE8
>>
>>39564535
And here's another one. Makes me almost cry every time.

https://youtu.be/b3HUxX_XeFM
>>
>>39563656
Leaving somebody the fuck alone, which is what most robots mean when they talk about being ostracized, is not an act of cruelty. In fact, it's not even an act. Some people are just unpleasant to be around; that's no excuse to torment them, but it's a perfectly adequate reason to not proactive socialize with them.

>>39563678
You skipped the part where he murdered six people. That's kind of a game-changer.

>>39563985
>I am the closest thing there is to a living god.
And still I got thwarted by a fucking door.
>>
>>39564535
>>39564589
I miss tribute master, he was always so kind and his content was legendary. Please come back.
>>
>>39564947
>Leaving somebody the fuck alone, which is what most robots mean when they talk about being ostracized, is not an act of cruelty. In fact, it's not even an act. Some people are just unpleasant to be around; that's no excuse to torment them, but it's a perfectly adequate reason to not proactive socialize with them.
It is not okay to socially ostracize someone just because they are "unpleasant" to be around, for being ugly, weird, ill, poor or dumb. If you find someone to be unpleasant to be around for THOSE reasons, and leave them alone, it is a crime, or should be started to view as one. Humanity should grow morally to realize that it is not okay to socially ostracize or even reject anyone for those reasons.

It's amazing how people are ready to totally distort their views on things, just to put down a mass murderer. In normal conditions, most people find it at least questionable, to socially ostracize someone for the reasons described. But hey, when they need to prevent the following of a mass murderer, who partly killed for being socially ostracized, people are SO ready to debunk their normal views and start claiming that social ostracism is okay somehow. You fucking can never trust people, they are totally incapable of forming any kind of objective, truthful views on anythings. That certainly makes me feel I'm not part of the species called Homo Sapiens.

A beautiful video to annoy all the haters. Good Night.

https://youtu.be/gMF7j4kZhdY
>>
>>39565070
Absolutely. He was one of a kind. Please come back, if you can.
>>
>>39556555
What proof do you have this was actually Elliot Rodger's Kik? This could had been anyone, or just someone made this as a ruse of some kind.
>>
>>39565264
>It is not okay to socially ostracize someone just because they are "unpleasant" to be around, for being ugly, weird, ill, poor or dumb. If you find someone to be unpleasant to be around for THOSE reasons, and leave them alone, it is a crime, or should be started to view as one.

So are you seriously telling me that if someone is a loud, obnoxious, spaghetti-spewing sperglord; not only am I a horrible person if I don't make an effort to draw them into my social circle, but also I should go to jail for it?! Are you fucking serious!?

And another thing... I read stuff on /r9k/ all the time about robots who completely fall apart inside anytime anyone tries to interact with them; and the tale is almost always punctuated with a firm "Why can't they just leave me alone?" So how exactly are people supposed to tell the difference between the quiet guys who want to be left alone and the quiet guys who don't want to be left alone?
>>
>>39565371
Not OP, but Elliot's email was already taken on kik, implying he had an account. (It could of course have been a hacker who used the email to create a fake profile.)
>>
>>39565670
>So are you seriously telling me that if someone is a loud, obnoxious, spaghetti-spewing sperglord; not only am I a horrible person if I don't make an effort to draw them into my social circle, but also I should go to jail for it?! Are you fucking serious!?
Yes I am serious you morally underdeveloped manipulative normie fool.

>So how exactly are people supposed to tell the difference between the quiet guys who want to be left alone and the quiet guys who don't want to be left alone?
You are trying to find excuses to socially ostracize the quiet guys you normie fool.

I'm not sure whether you are a normie who lost his way to this board, or a cop PRETENDING to be a normie, to prevent the possible following through trying to deny everything any Elliot "fans" say. If it's the latter one you seriously should try and come up with better methods.

>>39565371
Seems like OP is not going to bother to reply to our questions. It could be Elliot's old account, or then someone who has access to his gmail account now, could have created the account, using his gmail address. It would help if we could see the last date when this particular account was active. Then again, all of these images could be Photoshopped. Someone else should try and find his Kik as well and try to register with his gmail address to see if it's really taken. I can't do it as I do not have Kik or any other social media either.
>>
>>39567338
>Yes I am serious you morally underdeveloped manipulative normie fool.

So people should be criminally prosecuted for not hanging out with people that they don't like hanging out with. I have no idea where people get the idea that robots are self-entitled twats.

>You are trying to find excuses to socially ostracize the quiet guys you normie fool.

No, I'm asking a question. Are you suggesting that all of these 'leave me alone' robots that I keep seeing are all lying? If not, how do I tell them from the ones who are desperate for social interaction?
>>
>>39567571
>So people should be criminally prosecuted for not hanging out with people that they don't like hanging out with. I have no idea where people get the idea that robots are self-entitled twats.
Yes, if they do not want to hang out with someone who they should hang out with, such as their workmate, classmate or a neighbor, for the reasons such as them being ugly, weird, ill, poor or dumb. If you have some kind of a need to invalidate this through calling me or someone else a self-entitled twat, you're something that does not really deserve to live, or merely troll, who hasn't got anything better to do than bully people online.

>No, I'm asking a question. Are you suggesting that all of these 'leave me alone' robots that I keep seeing are all lying?
This question is dorky enough to reveal that you actually are a troll. Only a troll could suggest that it is lying, if a person who does not want to be alone "looks" as if he wanted to be alone.

On a serious note, trolls are comparable to sadistic bullies, and should be gassed as well.
>>
>>39568536

When you stare into the /r9k/, the autism stares back.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.