[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I carry on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0390.png (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0390.png
20KB, 200x200px
>Be me, 20
>Be virgin NEET with one A Level
>Get GF
>Get job
>Feel like life is finally working
>Meet balding Algerian man on twitter
>Start homosexual long-distance affair with him
>Accidentally show our texts to GF
>She leaves and gets a new BF
>Have nervous breakdown
>Lose job
Should I carry on? I didn't even want this fucking affair /r9k/ he fucking pressured me into it and now I feel like a total fucking fuckhead because I've lost fucking everything and it's my own fucking fault.
>>
>>39556286
if it was some shitty part time job you'd easily get a new one
and go to a gay nightclub on the weekends if you want dick
>>
>>39556286
>>Get GF
Get out
>>
File: its over.jpg (86KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
its over.jpg
86KB, 700x1050px
>be at university
>easy 10/10 qt takes same classes as me
>we bump into each other because scheduling
>she starts talking to me about model building (like airfix stuff)
>she talks about vidya a lot
>she talks about MtG because I usually played that at the time and she noticed
>touches her hair a lot
>talks about upcoming costume party
>"I'm going as Leia, you should probably come too"
>"Nah, I don't have any costumes"

10 years later... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-
>>
>>39556319
It was a full time job at Pizza Hut. I guess I could get another but it really hurts to be back where I was a year ago. Hasn't anyone here felt like that? And again, I don't want to see another dick again in my life. He pressured me into it, he was emotionally manipulative af. I've blocked him on twitter and whatsapp but he keeps fucking coming back with new numbers and new accounts
>>
>>39556286
you had it coming, how could you be such a fucking idiotic faggot?
>>
File: nightmare goggles.jpg (47KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare goggles.jpg
47KB, 722x349px
Yes, you should carry on. It hurts, and it sucks, and it's honestly going to hurt for a while. But it gets better. One day it'll stop, and you'll be able to push forward. You don't seem broken, not like a lot of people on here, so you'll be able to pull through if it's something you really want to do.

I'm not saying it'll be easy, because it won't be, but the good things in life almost never are. The choice is in your hands alone, and you've honestly probably already made up your mind and are coming here for validation of whatever you've already decided.

End of the day, you'll be OK if you want to be OK. Take as much time as you need and as you can to get your head on straight, and then get back out there. I'm assuming you're still relatively young.

Don't wallow in misery, you gain nothing from it. It eats you alive from the inside out, and finally you cross the line from being able to pull yourself back to not being able to, ever.
>>
>>39556286
AHAHHAH, FUCKING END YOURSELF NIGGER XDDD
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.