[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>younger brother (3 years younger) gets gf >hear them chatting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>younger brother (3 years younger) gets gf
>hear them chatting and enjoying each others company
>get really mad for some reason
>start crying in room
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>39555953
You want to fuck your brother
>>
>>39555953
Let's fuck his gf
>>
Sounds like you're frustrated that your younger sibling has surpassed your life achievements. That you want was he has but don't know how to acquire it, or are afraid you can never acquire it. I don't have siblings myself but a lot of people I know do, and I hear a lot of similar shit since apparently i'm easy to open up to and won't share information about shit they say. Anyway, it seems the most obvious ones I mentioned are the cause. But, here's a secret THEY(insert boogeyman here) don't want you to know.

There are no life achievements. There are turtles and hares, and every fucking animal in between on this shitty marathon we call life. Sometimes the hare wins, sometimes the turtle wins, sometimes the turtle gets crushed on a rock from a high altitude drop from a hawk or something. Point is, don't compare yourself to him so much, even if you can here it in the room next door. If you're that worried about it, do something about it. If something this simple is your wakeup call to action, then answer it, even if it's going outside for 1 hour every day. Small, manageable goals so you don't feel like such a fucking failure.
>>
>>39556196
>>39556175
I just want to fuck you guys intstead
>>
You're resentful that someone you care about is happier than you, and left you behind. You feel like he owes you something, and he should've brought you to his happiness with him.

I'm there with you right now.
>>
>>39556256
Ok anon im all yours ;*
>>
>>39555953
kek literally you
https://youtu.be/0Mo2Qtct8e4
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.