[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you ended up getting the girlfriend you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1504456561221.jpg (64KB, 295x366px) Image search: [Google]
1504456561221.jpg
64KB, 295x366px
What would you do if you ended up getting the girlfriend you wanted but realized it takes up a lot of your free time that you enjoy spending alone?
>>
hey, i still got the girlfriend. isn't that a victory?
>>
>>39555477
stay with her for two years even though neither of us are happy and then she cheats on me with my best friend hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
>>
Im in that exact situation right now. It's draining desu. Shes great and she adores me for whatever reason but goddamn I dont like talking about pointless things.
>>
>>39555564
I know right. Juggling work and a girl is draining. It leaves no alone time especially if they're clingy.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3150x1773px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3150x1773px
>>39555477
Options
1. Keep being miserable
2. Do your own thing and make her miserable
3. Have an uncomfortable yet honest conversation about relationship limits, goals, expectations, needs.
If you end up breaking up over the latter, whether you can't agree, or can't communicate about it properly, the relationship is doomed anyway.
>>
>>39555564
>>39555604
I'm in a situation like this as well. She's also at the stage where she just feigns ""cute"" jealousy that comes off as passive aggressive when I want to hang out with my friends, that I barely hang out with anymore. Who woulda thunk girls are different than boys???
>>
>>39556044
>>39555564
tfw one of these posts is probably my boyfriend
>>
She's gotta sleep sometime.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.