[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello r9k! A kind ambassador encouraged me to help you out with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: hrt.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
hrt.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
Hello r9k! A kind ambassador encouraged me to help you out with some info. Why not become your own gf? It's what I've done - massaging your own set of boobs is sublime!
>>
>>39555329
>Hello r9k! A kind ambassador encouraged me to help you out with some info. Why not become your own gf? It's what I've done - massaging your own set of boobs is sublime!
Dumb sissy white boi.
>>
>>39555348
>Saged and reported you kike.
reported for what? I am interested in this

>>39555329
Do you have any pics of what "femboy" pill stack results in?

I don't want breast development. How safe is it to take these medications, how would they affect my health?

I am already a pretty weak guy, and my heart isn't the best, I get out of breath walking up stairs and stuff, should I consult with a doc about whether this is safe? Would the average doc (GP) even know about this stuf or only tranny facilites
>>
>>39555329
OP I'd love to be cute and girly and I'd love to become some guy's girlfriend it'd make being a Repressed tranny alot easier but i doubt at 22 years old il be able to pass
>>
>>39555329
i wish i could transition but im a neet shut in that lives with his parents i have no money for it and im kinda old turning 24 this year i wish i could though i legitimately have gender dysphoria
>>
>>39555329

I'd rather girl than a guy but I'd rather be a guy than a guy who looks like a girl.
>>
>>39555377
You'd need raloxifene, SERM
See this thread they can set you up! >>>/lgbt/8809896

>>39555385
>>39555391
I started just before turning 25. It's absolutely worth it for me, I had given up on ever getting a gf anyway. It's not too late!

>>39555348
Hello r.eddit! Sage is not a down vote. And announcing sages and reports is against the rules, unlike this thread. I'd suggest you spend a bit more time browsing before making your next post so you can become a bit more acclimated to 4chan culture
>>
>>39555554
>anti-trans is now reddit
Wtf I love reddit now
>>
>>39555554
do you have discord? btw i could use some other Tgirl friends to help me through this
>>
bumping this thread bc i need it
>>
File: chris.jpg (146KB, 1118x759px) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
146KB, 1118x759px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jiyoRR68sc

>implying you won't turn out looking like a ugly drag queen or chris chan

fuck off to /lgbt/ i hear they're getting sick off mentally degenerative trannies as well
>>
>>39555554
>I had given up on ever getting a gf anyway
>So I became the gf
This is disturbing to me. What a radical path of events for an individual to choose to engage in simply as a reaction to being single.
>>
>>39555329
traps are cute fuckable level-headed video-game-playing perverts

trannies on hormones are unattractive brain-addled suicidal sexless balls of eternal pain
>>
>>39555385
>>39555391
You won't be happier. Trannies have a x20 suicide rate for a reasons.

We don't have the technology, you'll end up with big man hands/feet/chin even still if you want a """"Vagina""""" they cut your balls inside out and you have to shove a metal rod up there everyday to stop it from closing up which is quite painful I've been told and mentally very stressing. Along with dragging out pus and hair which clog up in there since it's only a ballsack cut into itself.
>>
not op but
>>39555385
>>39555391
yall at the right age to do it lmao.
>>
>>39555825
traps are on hrt too 99% of the time dumbfuck
>>
>>39555848
>You won't be happier. Trannies have a x20 suicide rate for a reasons.
i'm gonna let you in a on a secret if you want to transition you are probably already suicidal
>>
>>39555874
>99%
I've fucked two traps, neither were on hormones and only had a few friends that were. They said specifically that everyone they knew on hormones lost their sex drive completely, couldn't cum or get hard, and were constantly depressed
>>
>>39555825
>>39555848
honestly you're more likely to kill yourself if you don't get on hormones. at least with hormones there's a slim chance of happiness
>>
File: yylmao.jpg (46KB, 619x825px) Image search: [Google]
yylmao.jpg
46KB, 619x825px
>>39555879
Well becoming a mutated uncanny valley looking thing isn't gonna make you any happier. You'll also hit a mega brick wall around 30 if your still alive. There's a reason there' no "cute traps or twinks" after 30.

We literally have none of the technology to make you a woman. What part of commit suicide at twenty times the normal rate screams "happy" i looped off my dick and now look like a freak
>>
>>39555942
i'm certain i will kill myself before 30 anyways the whole "you're gonna kill yourself you can't be happy" thing kinda applies to people that have dysphoria and don't transition too
>>
I think the phenomena of traps is simply men who want peace from the duties of life but are too materially minded to turn to spirituality so instead try to literally turn themselves into passive women. Pretty sad, they could just join a spiritualist community where men are peaceful and emotionally open, but instead they degrade themselves and go down a dark path.
>>
File: LUFDL-hS.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
LUFDL-hS.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>39555990
>i'm certain i will kill myself before 30 anyways
So I'll make the last few years of my life even worse by taking hormones, calling an inside out ballsack a vagina and having huge man chin/feet and hands

a-am i a qt anon. Pic related I had my dick cut off, and now everyday for four hours i shove a rod of my """vagina"""" because if it don't it's going to close up
>>
File: 1461972525711.jpg (76KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1461972525711.jpg
76KB, 560x577px
holy shit, >>39556014
U mad as hell bro
>>
>>39555329
sage and report illegal content
fags OUT
>>
>>39556014
my life couldn't get worse i hate myself i think about killing myself every single day and it's been like that for a few years now if i had a 150ft building near me i would've jumped long ago i don't get you anti tranny people like i literally have gender dysphoria and i don't think you people realize how bad it is i hate myself i can't look at myself in the mirror and i want to die and i'm thinking about suicide all the time this shit sucks i'm probably more likely to kill myself like this than if i actually tried to transition because at least if i tried i would have some form of hope for my life
>>
>>39555993
Why are you larping as a hippie this has nothing to do with wanting to be passive
>>
File: ClzHcwzWEAACHCZ.jpg (150KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ClzHcwzWEAACHCZ.jpg
150KB, 900x1200px
>>39556042
>implying mad
Nah i'm just showing people your not a woman, your a freak you can't become a woman and transsexuals are mentally ill. You sound like someone coming to terms they have fucked up their body beyond any use at all. You kill yourselves x20 the normal rate

Pic related you, don't forget to shave. That beard stubble doesn't stop growing
>>
>>39556087
>You kill yourselves x20 the normal rate
/pol/ i already told you whether you transition or not if you have dysphoria you are just as likely to kill yourself
>>
File: br.png (363KB, 1331x800px) Image search: [Google]
br.png
363KB, 1331x800px
>>39556104
Everyone considering in this thread apart from you don't have that made up bullshit. They just don't like being men and think they can become a beautiful woman and take dicks all day long and live life on easy mode cause lol totally 100% woman and not a disgusting looking animal

hello anon it's me. Brianna wu
>>
>>39556087
Why is it that trannies always end up this fucked-up half-assed Brianna Wu looking garbage?
You'd think blasting your system full of hormones would do... more.
>>
>>39556083
Whatever it is, it's a clear rejection of self and a clinging to external materialism. The real femininity is within.

As a pooinloo once said, "Women are the Buddha, be ever among women in thought."
>>
File: file.png (159KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
159KB, 250x250px
>>39556087
>implying mad
I'm doing more than just implying anon
you are mad as HECK
>>
>>39556148
Because we don't have the technology. Shoving a ton of male steroids into you shrinks up your dick

The mainstream media attributes the exploding transgender suicide rate to outside influences, such as peer and parental rejection, but does not consider the transgender person's tragic internal battle as intrinsic to living a psychological dichotomy.

The facts speak otherwise. The University of Birmingham's Aggressive Research Intelligence Facility (ARIF) conducted a medical review that found that there is no conclusive evidence that sex change operations improve the lives of transsexuals. In fact, many transsexuals remain severely internally distressed and suicidal after the operation.

I am a cat, i have always thought i was a cat. now respect my cat pronouns. Cat and kot will do
>>
ATTENTION:
buying gf (male)
benefits include:
>Free cummies
>free knee socks
>free vidya
>free cuddling
white or lighter skinned preferred
>>
>>39556190
>ATTENTION:
>buying gf (male)
>benefits include:
>>Free cummies
>>free knee socks
>>free vidya
>>free cuddling
>white or lighter skinned preferred
Haha
>>
>>39555329
>using Ranma for the lgbt propaganda
There's a special place in hell for you.
Those fancy pills won't have anywhere near the effect the fucking hot and cold water had on that fictional character, not to mention he could switch back as well and usually wanted to anyway.
>>
>>39555329
Is there any way to make breasts that feel like real ones
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.