[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/selfharm/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: pff.png (196KB, 562x357px) Image search: [Google]
pff.png
196KB, 562x357px
>> tfw too lame to properly cut yourself
I've been doing this since I was 13, and now I'm 24. And I still haven't fucking figured it out.
Please instruct if you know how to do it properly
>>
>>39554394
Literally just cut deeper into your skin.
If you handle the pain then don't cut.
>>
File: Hei_new.png (704KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hei_new.png
704KB, 1280x720px
>>39554394
cutting is for dumb girls !!!

drinking yourself stupid is much more superior form of self harm !!!
>>
Practice makes perfect, op. If youre too puss to push down hard try making lots of wide swinging slashes to leave lots of shallow cuts fast
>>39554707
Combine the two: lack of inhibition+loss of motor control = profit
>>
File: 1502408340852.png (231KB, 509x536px) Image search: [Google]
1502408340852.png
231KB, 509x536px
i eat meth does that count as self harm
>>
>>39554394
Cutting isn't something to be proud of. Everyone has to deal with their shit. When depersonalization gets too bad I cut my leg at least past the fat because the pain grounds me in reality. Nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>39555617
posting here is an acceptable form of self harm, dont listen to this retard looking down his nose at you for manifesting your catharsis in whatever way you please OP !!!
>>
>>39555639
I just said I do it. All I'm saying is don't make a virtue of self-immolation.
>>
>>39554394
What I did was hold my hand over a candle or pour hot wax on myself. It doesn't quite have the same impact, but at least it's something and doesn't leave scars.
And I did stick my lighter in my arm at a later date, which left a neat scar.
>>
>>39555670
I just cut a few times a week and tear off scabs and stab the openings with a toothpick.
>>
>>39554394
I've been cutting for as long as you have and after 11 years of it i shred thru my body like nothing, if you're incapable of that after this amount of time their's no hope for you, find a new way to harm yourself
>>
Do anons like patterns in their scars? Sometimes I'll give myself an extra cut because it looks like a regular pattern.
>>
>>39554394
Cutting is lame. Wanna know how I hurt myself? Lifting weights. Yup. Hurts like a cunt. Burns like a thousand suns. But the endorphins get released instead of dopamine, so I don't feel like a pathetic loser after. even have muscles now. Try self harming with weights OP.
>>
>>39555963
Weights hurt less faggot. I do both and your advice is trash. Nothing compares to cutting deep and burning.
>>
Bragging about your cuts is one of the dumbest thing normies do
>>
>>39556134
I'm only trying to help you.
>>
I'm too pussy. Tried once but can't press down after i feel the pain
>>
>>39556227
Good for you. Means you still have will to live on some level. The ones who shred themselves up are fundamentally lacking that. Don't force yourself to cut, it's really unhealthy.
>>
>>39556260
bullshit. People cut to feel something, feel alive. If someone had no will to live, they'd have no fear either. Cutters are crying for help.
>>
>>39556265
People who heed the pain have a deeper sense of self preservation. I think you're right though.
>>
i just scratch my arm a ton, it's something
>>
File: IMG_0873.jpg (24KB, 579x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0873.jpg
24KB, 579x325px
I cut my nails to make a sharp point and then aggressively scrape against my arm. The pain is nice and it doesn't leave scars. The streaks last for an hour at the most so I dont have to wear a long sleeve for long. That's what I do. It's not cutting but it is self harm
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.