[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was cucked hold me remind me of my lesson to learn remind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: forgive.png (83KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
forgive.png
83KB, 500x336px
i was cucked

hold me

remind me of my lesson to learn

remind me that the outside world is only for normies

remind me that i shouldnt ever leave and try ever again

remind me to stay logged in 4chan 24/7

remind me to give up

remind me jsut fucking remind me to stay comfy

please remind me im a robot

remind me i don't have a chance

remind me all women are whores

forgive me for ever trying
>>
We're here man. Sometimes we make mistakes and sometimes that mistake looks like someone we (past tense) used to love. If you haven't, get something to eat tonight and get through this. Stay comfy guy. Sometimes it's ok to hope but hope can hurt
>>
File: 1488645848601.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
1488645848601.gif
650KB, 647x363px
damn dog im sorry. im telling you man the walking holes arent worth the trouble, if u were my irl buddy id bring u over and hook u up with some good drugs and we'd play tekken until your sorrows melted away. you see im kind of in need of friends too. digital ones can only do so much in the end, not that i dont love my online friends but anyway im not gonna let this be a meth rambling episode im sorry that happened to u anon, but know time heals most wounds
>>
>>39553901
never been cheated on, but in my mind I imagine it wouldn't really hurt. if that's what the person turned out to be then I'd be glad to find out so I can get away.
>>
>>39553901
You can log into 4chan or is OP a nigger?
>>
>>39553901
Im sorry anon, but learning the hard way is probably for the best. All the losers here that say they hate women but never experienced their bullshit firsthand would drop all their robot beliefs at a chance for some pussy, but now that you know how awful they really are, you can avoid that shit in the future without hesitation.

I'm sorry you had to deal with a thot. How long had you been together? Give us the full story of your relationship.

Obviously, you need to dump the bitch. Don't take her back, she'll probably pull some manipulative ass shit and spam you begging for your forgiveness. Don't accept it at all.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.