[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salvia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1504675292302.jpg (54KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1504675292302.jpg
54KB, 500x580px
Has anyone here ever tried salvia? If so how was your experience? It's legal in my state and I'm considering trying it but I've mostly heard bad things about it
>>
>>39553350
Fuck off new mexico fag
>>
>>39553350
dog what r u doing u hippy ass psychedelic using bitch get some good crank
>>
File: Glowing_Skeleton.gif (452KB, 267x320px) Image search: [Google]
Glowing_Skeleton.gif
452KB, 267x320px
Its shit. The high lasts for about 10 seconds and that's only if you get some concentrated salvia. Don't waste your time or money.
>>
>>39553350
I haven't done it but I would try it just for it's unique mechanism of action. It's so different from all the other drugs people do out of interest.
>>
it has a weird and mildly gross fishy-taste. after a bong hit you hold it in and it will hit you before you breathe it out.

On my trip it was like I had a dream, where heaps of things happened but I only remember something about being a sentient omnicient bridge, where cars travelled on me every day of the year and people came to repair me every so often. it was pretty weird.
>>
>take big puff of 20x in a pipe
>hold it in
>stop feeling my body
>everything feels out of place
>out of body experience for 5-10 mins
>the end
>>
just dont smoke spice, had 2 freinds end up in hospital after a year of smoking it straight.
>>
>>39555108
>a year

I know of people that got permanent brain damage after smoking it once.
>>
>>39553350
hey guys, would you say salvia is safe to try on my own?
>>
Salvia can be a good and interesting experience if you have a modicum of control over your mental state. Otherwise you might just end up flipping out or feeling weird in a bad way. I liked it after I'd done a lot of DXM.
>>
>take big hit
>sit back
>suddenly i'm literally gone and so is the world as i know it
>no body, no thoughts or memories, just a very basic observer conciousness
>observing eternity as some kind of chaotic energy constantly flowing left to right
>this is all there is and all that ever will be
>a couple minutes pass and start to have thoughts again
>remember that the universe has stuff in it and i'm supposed to exist as a person
>the "scene" morphs into a series of images of places rapidly moving by me, like a train
>some of these are places i know
>look for my apartment
>find it and jump into it
>there i am, back in reality saying "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck"
>for the next 15 minutes as i'm "grounding" myself have the very real feeling that i'm a character in a children's storybook that some higher-dimensional mother is reading to her kid
>>
I've done it as long as I can remember. Pretty happy with it although sometimes it gets on my pillow while sleeping
>>
>>39553350
anyone know a good place to get some salvia? I've been interested in the drug for a while
>>
>>39553350
Look up videos of people tripping on it. It can take you places you don't want to go. My friend almost sacrificed himself, had to be hospitalized, and suffered from ptsd for months after. His dad had to come spend a few days with him in his apartment to help him feel normal again.

Just ask yourself, what's the worst that can happen?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.