[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHAD APPRECIATION THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1486489766384s.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1486489766384s.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
ITT: as the title says, we name one time Chad helped you whether it was with homework, Stacy, or just being a friend for you
>be me
>freshman yr in college
>1st week
>whole floor is having a party
>i wasn't invited
>leave room door open since everyone is down the hall
>Chad sees this
>comes into room and asks why im not at the party
>give bs excuse
>says he'll be right back
>brings a few friends over and alcohol
>we party it up in my room
>most fun time i had ever had up til that point
>Chad ends up throwing up and I help him get it all out in the bathroom
>says "thanks anon, you're not like them"
ff 5yrs later, we're best friends and I've gotten to meet tons of girls and he's helped me grow out my shell. Thank you Chad.
>>
>>39552181
I would give anything to have a Chad friend who has my back.

I'm so lost and alone. I need a guide.
>>
File: 1504413253986.png (194KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504413253986.png
194KB, 601x600px
>>39552181
Chads are truly good people..its the failed normies we should be wary of
>>
Chad is always a nice guy. Normies, women, and psuedo Chads are evil.
>>
>>39552181
awww, this is sweet

most people are good inside

'chad' is just a moniker for being more adept at fucking girls. there's more to life than that
>>
>>39552181
I refuse to have Chad friends because I have an inferiority complex. One time I was hitting it off with a my sister's friend who my sister said had a little crush on me for some reason. Then a Chad acquaintance joined us at the table, he didn't hit on her one bit but with him beside me she suddenly started spilling spaghetti everywhere and couldn't keep her eyes off him. Afterwards my sister said that she decided he was hotter and couldn't stop talking about him and that was that for my shot.

NEVER AGAIN!
>>
>>39552303
>>39552300
>>39552268
>>39552244
>>39552181
>Samefagging this incredibly hard
>>
Chad's are almost always fantastic people. Brad's are the ones who bully or act like cunts.
>>
>>39552300
This. People on this sote envy Chads but they are almost always friendly and kind people. They just have trouble understanding the rut robots are in so people hate on them.
>>
File: 1458646115043.jpg (16KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1458646115043.jpg
16KB, 500x281px
>>39552342
>not only does Chad have immaculate looks and stunning charisma but a heart of gold as well

This only makes me hate him more
>>
>tfw was the chad for 4 straight years of auto class
>legitimately think I helped people
>I really hope you got that 68 challenger, nick
it feels so fucking good to help people when you can. it's a total ego boner
>>
>>39552303
>'chad' is just a moniker for being more adept at fucking girls.
no its not its the guy who's successful in every facet of life
>>
>>39552181
>be friends with Chad for about 4 or 5 years now
>he's an absolute madman, he can do all sorts of stuff like spell the word "Bloods" with his fingers
>he doesn't care about pain, he once put a cig out on his hand while keeping a straight face and even passed an aboriginal trial that is based around staying stoic through pain
>introduced me to weed, taught me everything to know about it, he can also rip a jam packed cone in one go
>strong as fuck too
>can pull any pussy he wants, but doesn't want sluts (which most girls in my town are)

I don't know how a complete beta like me got such a cool friend.
>>
Based Chad realizes the necessity of all types of folks in the White race.
He's our savior.../ourfurher/
>>
File: 1498622701520.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498622701520.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>39552181
In short, Chad hooked me up with another girl at a college party and got me into one of these. Helluva guy.
>>
>>39552654
suck a roastie.
>>
>>39552654
oh you nigger
>>
>>39552181
Yeah, chads are actually really cool guys. They value you way more than they do dime a dozen roastie pussy they have on tap. It is Brad who is the massive faggot, enemy to Chad and Robot alike.

All the Chads I have met have been pretty based guys. I am sort of a Chad now and I do the same and help out the robot like guys when I can since I am older now.
>>
File: zyzz brah.jpg (120KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz brah.jpg
120KB, 610x610px
its all gonna be okay brahs
>>
>>39552181
Almost all my interactions with chads and stacys have been positive. When will you retards learn that you're actually the problem and just projecting your insecurities onto people who are happy and confident?
>>
I must be one of the few people here who actually doesn't hate Chad. I had a Chad friend who really helped me out and cured a bit of my autism and invited me to parties and helped me talk to girls. Great guy. The Chads I knew weren't dickheads.
>>
>>39552654
fuck you brad

oreagoagnaognaognaognaogagee
>>
File: danger dog.jpg (629KB, 1414x1270px) Image search: [Google]
danger dog.jpg
629KB, 1414x1270px
>>39552654
Nice try, fucker.
>>
File: eternal_chad.png (47KB, 1000x994px) Image search: [Google]
eternal_chad.png
47KB, 1000x994px
Friendly reminder that Chad should be your friend and idol, never your enemy.
>>
>>39552798
go back to /b/ normie

you're not welcome here.
>>
>>39552815
Make me, gay curse idiot. :^)
>>
>>39552181
>play on frisbee team as fucking weird ENTP, so sociable and everyone thinks I'm funny but knows I'm a unhinged weirdo
>can actually make plays despite being fat
>chads respect me and always support me if I blow a play or get down because I didn't do what I needed to do
>>
>>39552318
Worried about some skank roastie. Are you gay?
>>
>Chad was cool and his positivity and enthusiasm actually meshed well with my sperg
>he could do this thing with his pecs where he bounced them one at a time
>we played sports together at PE
>that time we wrestled
>just joking and chilling and talking about dumb guy/teenager shit on the bleachers
>Chad was friends with you on Wii and played Smash with you every day after school
>he'd spam "SWOLE" with his taunt

>that time Chad almost punched out that dude who was being all rapey
>that Chad that sparred with you and actually made you better
>that Chad that you got drunk with at that event one time who was actually pretty cool
>that Chad who smoked you up by the beach
>that Chad who did guy stuff with you
>that Chad who nodded at you in silent approval when you were in the gym at 2 AM despite your scrawny body
>that time Chad gave you a ride in his badass car
>that time Chad picked you for the team even though you were a spastic little sperglord and you actually won through teamwork
>that time you and Chad won gold in the relay
>that party at Chad's where he just gave you free shit
>>
when a chad helps you, he's either not a chad or you're not a real robot, take your pick
>>
>>39552961
>When none of this happened
>When your a trap on r9k
>When you have fantasies of being outside, all including Chad
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.