[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to make $550 by Sept. 11th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: UrumqSf.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
UrumqSf.png
32KB, 688x578px
I'm 18 years old and I live in California, I got a speeding ticket a month ago and have been trying to get a job anywhere I can to pay off my ticket but haven't been able too.

I need to pay it by Sept. 11 or else I will be jailed for some amount of time

Any ideas how I can make that amount in a short time?
>>
>>39552163
sell drugs or go to a home depot and help people put stuff into cars.
>>
fuck it anon it dont matter
>>
>>39552163
>Craigslist jobs
>General Labor/ETC
>Apply
>>
pretend to be homeless (if youre not already) and start begging
>>
>>39552184
>sell drugs
not happening
>help people put stuff in cars
not gonna make $550 bucks like that
>>
go to your court date, see if they'll decrease it or ask for a payment plan
>>
>>39552163
Where in cali are you?

How cute are you
>>
>>39552163
Do you have any cash on hand for some startup costs? I have a good plan for you.
Otherwise, being in jail aint that bad, free food and whatnot
>>
>>39552163
We'll I sense the part of going to jail is bull shut BUT if it's true just don't get caught with that warrant and have a parent go in and pay your ticket then when the time comes where you get caught just post bail (better have money)

I wouldn't bet on you making that money but start selling useless junk around your house.
>>
>>39552207
I have tried these things. When they find out my age they seem to stop replying
>>
>>39552215
if you have any belongings you have to sell them
>>
>>39552207
this, you could be literally retarded and they'll hire your ass for framing or something
how fucking fast were you going for a 600 dollar ticket?
>>
ask your friends to loan you some money :)
>>
>>39552219
SoCal
not gay
>>
GO TO COURT, TELL THEM YOU'RE UNEMPLOYED AND ASK FOR A REDUCED FINE, AN EXTENSION, AND/OR A PAYMENT PLAN
>this is the only reasonable course of action
>>
>>39552236
I'm a minimalist, everything I have I need so I don't have anything to sell
>>
>>39552163
just don't pay it. fuck the pigs, be an outlaw

good luck buddy
>>
>>39552263
tfw already got an extension
>>39552239
80... the freeway was empty
>>
>>39552163
commiefornia court system is a joke, had a cousin get a second DUI with a suspended license.

he showed up to LA county jail, signed his name on a paper, and left.

you'll prob end up doing cal trans or community service.
>>
>>39552271
dont pay it and dont get a ticket ever again but then you'd have warrants so w/e. you're gonna have to put it off until you have a job thats your only option for right now because im assuming you're not gonna prostitute yourself
>>
>>39552254
>SoCal
>not gay
you wouldn't suck a dick for $550?
I hope your pride takes you far in prison then
>>
>>39552299
Was he rich? I live in ny and I have a suspended license and I feel like these crackers would send me to jail
>>
>>39552163
What happens if you don't pay? Since I'm a neet I'd just go to jail if that was a choice from the start instead of paying.
Not like I have anything else to do.
>>
>>39552292
if you have nothing on your record you tell the court you cannot afford to pay the ticket. they make you take a drivers ed course (you can do it online, pay 50 bones and its piss easy never have to go to a class IRL). sometimes they give you community service with it as well.

don't just say you can't pay the ticket, ask for community service too.
>>
Shitpost and do nothing.
>>
>>39552388
I'm trying to pay it so I can avoid this
>>
If you don't make it by the 11th, you should just steal a plane and git gud.
>>
>>39552360
dirt poor and had a bunch of outstanding warrants for petty shit he never bothered paying. beaner as well so no wypipo privilege. he literally did not give a fuck about whatever the court told him and they always gave him slaps on the wrist for it, if i remember right i don't think he even went to jail for more than 2 weeks for TWO dui's, one was with no license AND he was street racing a car on his second dui.

cali's court system is fucked, and they keep passing more and more props to go easier and easier on criminals, its insane.
>>
if you are at least reasonably attractive and in shape you can go on craigslist and whore yourself out by letting some guy massage and smell your feet. be sure to charge at least 50 for a basic foot worship session. depending on how far you want to take it you can let them lick your feet and shit.

you can also adopt an assertive persona and try to sell your used dirty socks, but you need to sell it if you want to rake in those big bucks. you are 18 years old in california and there are lots of sickos out there.

t. sicko californian
>>
File: 1504567861696.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1504567861696.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>>39552360
Ny anon here.

You are btter off going to jail. Mom works at Rikers which is supposedly one of the top 10 most burtal prisons in the world yet the inmates have access to free education, decent food, recreation, work and can toss buckets of piss and shit and still get away with it. Yoou can also fuck a qt correction officer since that seems to be the craze these days.
>>
>>39552163
Listen you bundle of sticks this happens all the time. On your court date explain that you can't pay the ticket and you will have to do community service/take driving classes instead.

Slow down and stop driving like an asshole
>>
File: thinking.png (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
210KB, 600x600px
>>39552412
y tho?

the amount of work you'd have to do for 550 by the 11th would probably be less than some community service + drivers ed course, not to mention cheaper to do the latter.
>>
>>39552163
Dude. Just wait for the hurricane to pass florida, go down and join a looting squad.
>>
File: DarkPaladin-JP-Anime-DM-NC.png (557KB, 624x467px) Image search: [Google]
DarkPaladin-JP-Anime-DM-NC.png
557KB, 624x467px
>>39552271
>everything I have I need
except for 500 bucks, apparently
>>
File: goteem.jpg (45KB, 385x414px) Image search: [Google]
goteem.jpg
45KB, 385x414px
>>39552756
goteeem lil nigga
>>
Just go to a popular area with lots of bars and beg. Someone I use to work with use to get 50 dollars a day doing it and it was in a small town. He also got a 100 dollar bill once
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.