[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do whites prefer cigarettes and booze over pot? Why would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4579.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4579.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
Why do whites prefer cigarettes and booze over pot? Why would you give yourself cancer ruin your health in the meantime smell bad all the time and be nauseous? And they think it's better.
>>
>>39552125
Do they though? None of my family smokes cigarettes and where I work way more minorities smoke cigarettes than whites do. Love of alcohol is pretty universal though.
>>
File: forkgirl.png (790KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
forkgirl.png
790KB, 792x792px
>>39552125
pot is the worst fucking drug ever you dumb racist

list of drugs I would do before pot:

all of them
>>
because weed makes you gay anon, and we're not gay.
>>
>>39552125
Waitwaitwait- let me get this straight...
>smoking and inhailing tobacco leaves into your lungs is deadly and degenerate
>smoking and inhaling marijuana leaves into your lungs is cool and has no negative side effects
>>
>>39552347
We'll weed is healthy and makes you laugh

Cigarettes just make you jittery and sick is what I'm saying
>>
>>39552276
Fuck tou bro, weed is the shit. Im high right now. When's the last time one died from cannabis? Dumb cock sucking faggot
>>
I'm white and I smoke pot out of a spoon pipe and drink Colt 45 malt liquor that was meant for hobos and impoverished jolly African americans. A lot of the white people I know smoke pot. I used to think pot was for Mexicans too.

Cigarettes never made me nauseous. They made me lightheaded at first.
>>
File: 5f8.gif (90KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
5f8.gif
90KB, 260x260px
>>39552276
Try harder, bitch. Nothing wrong with bud. Are ylu gay?
>>
>>39552125
Weed is literally leafy alcohol.

Prove me wrong.
>>
by making this drug post you have allowed the real nibbler to surface u guys do not know wtf u are fuckin w until u do some good crank shit will ruin your life within6 months to one year guarantteed and it will also come as a combo with some good brain damage and possible schizophrenia but ihave schizophrenia anyway so basically im super psychotics and if ur looking for that good look no further than methamphetamine
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>39552538
Stopped giving a shit of your opinion the second I realized you're just another one of thise dumb motherfuckers who butchers the definition of "literally" every chance they get.

Seriously, what is wrong with you asshats? It does not make you appear as intelligent as you'd like to believe you are, if anything it does the opposite...of course your dumbass wouldn't figure though.

In short fuck off normie
>>
>>39552586
No no, you don't understand. I think weed should be legal, but to pretend that it's effects aren't pretty much the same as alcohol's is to be retarded.

In short, fuck off, retard.
>>
>>39552586
>thise
>dumbass
>intelligent
kek
>>
>>39552642
>>39552664
Don't feed retards retards
>>
File: 1498798224733.jpg (62KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
1498798224733.jpg
62KB, 598x465px
actually cannabis does kill, but not the way you think it does. The drug itself is harmless, especially when taken in edibles. If it's smoked however, the effects are by far worse than smoking cigarettes. "Cannabis and nicotine cigarettes have a different mode of inhalation. The puff taken by cannabis smokers is two-thirds larger, they inhale a third more and hold down the smoke four times longer" (Dr William Oldfield).
in short, smoking weed is like super cancer for your lungs, and id be happy with having normal cancer with cigarettes.
>>
>>39552125
because I was sheltered growing up in a "wholesome" conservative household and have no idea where to get it or who to ask. That's the only reason
>>
>>39552723
Bullshit facts. Sauce or kindly fuck off.
>>
>>39552734
I know people worse than you that found bud through people at school and at a pipe shop

As an ex dealer I'd pick you for numerous reasons over another person

1.you probably have a comfy life and buy big amounts and spend lots of money and have nowhere else to go
2. Less experience I can charge you more for less
3. You're less likely to get caught up in shit and report to the cops or rob me
>>
>>39552723
This is horse shit and edibles aren't a safe way to bud it gets you fucked off your ass more than you're ready for like Molly does
>>
>>39552926
Yeah you sound like a pussy. Fix dat
>>
>>39552969
It depends on the edible retard. Even someone who smokes quarter pounds and smoked every day for decades can get fucked off an edible. A drug hits you harder if it's all at once and brownies can be concentrated as fuck.
>>
I don't like cannabis, I don't know why but I just don't enjoy it. Alcohol and speed are far superior in my opinion.
>>
>>39553090
Ok that I understand. I like that answer I really fucking hate when people say "alcohols easier so fuck it pot sucks" it really pisses me off. Like people would rather have liver disease and stomach aches then go out and grow the shit
>>
>>39552642
If you're a regular user, it won't affect your motor abilities

>ie you can still skillfully drive a car after smoking a gram of pot
>not true for a 12 pack of alcohol
B8 thread is gr8 thread
>>
>>39553206
If you disagree with this post, you are a very inexperienced drug user
>>
>>39552876
well now I'm aware that dealers do that

I think I unintentionally come off as the kind of person that would do that, even though I'm not. That's my main problem. How do I not scare people away?
>>
>>39553223
What? They're opposite alcohol lowers inhibition pot gives you more I've done both every day for 7 years
>>
>>39553247
That's what I was saying my man.
>>
>>39553233
Pull out a wad of cash and make a good impression by buying 5 grams at once instead of 1. Don't ask for a deal like a quarter on 50 just tell them you're happy with 5 grams it sucks and they'll be used to that but it's not so bad.

After that ask them if you can smoke them with an informant isn't allowed to do the drugs so if you smoke you definetly can't be with the cops.

Be punctual and go wherever they want you to but if they don't specify a place the best spot would probably be a large parking lot and not some place empty in the middle of the night.
>>
inb4 fruity tuition fag
>>
>>39552125
>Why do whites prefer cigarettes and booze over pot?
because it's legal and we don't like to go to prison
>>
>>39552548
any horror stories you'd like to share?
>>
weed just makes me think too much and brings on intense feelings of guilt and feeling like i'm a shitty person.
booze lets me forget about all that.
>>
>>39553883
uh i stayed up for 7 days once but even with the meth it was hard after like 2 it was after i got in a big fight with my dad and i have a tendency to take things out on myself even when its not my fault so yea. lots of shadow people, at that point psychedelic like visuals, and im schizo so lots of hallucinations but im used to that cause i am crazy even when im sober
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.