[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe life is supposed to be painful and terrible.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1503450125692.png (170KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503450125692.png
170KB, 800x800px
Maybe life is supposed to be painful and terrible.
>>
>>39552122
Well the Buddhists have always said that life is suffering.
>>
>>39552205
Well yeah, that much is pretty obvious. My point was that maybe it's supposed to be that way and any deviations are "" unnatural "".
>>
>>39552122
Struggle enriches the spirit of the strong.
>>
>>39552205
Only if you let it be.
>>
seems like it

>>39553328
never seen life not be so
>>
>>39552122
Well I mean if you look at history. War and more war. Then it's also super weird too. It's weird that this has only been bothering me relatively recently though
>>
>>39552122
that is unacceptable
>>
>>39552122
Poor handsome, rich, tall, famous people. They'll never live the way life is supposed to be lived. I feel sorry for them. ;_;
>>
>>39552122
Bingo.

Humans were meant to suffer. Pain, sadness, anger, disease, war, death. Nobody is immune to these.
>>
Life isn't supposed to be any particular way. But it tends to end up pretty dysfunctional, regardless of any hands of fate.

>>39553328
The Buddhist perspective is that attachment is an opportunity for loss, and life is nothing but attachments.
>>
>>39552122
Humans while largely being religious to some extent and being deathly afraid of "Hell" have in their infinite stupidity created an actual Hell right here on Earth.

It does not need to be this way at all but it is, and because of poor human decision making our children and theirs after them will continue to suffer in the foreseeable future all for our loss as a society and a species.
>>
File: 1502507777762.png (1MB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
1502507777762.png
1MB, 1024x656px
>>39552122
mine certainly seems it was setup to be from the start.
>>
If you're enjoying life in the current world, you're virtually guaranteed to be a degenerate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.