[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
How many conversations do I have to have with a female before I can ask her out? pls help
How am I supposed to know when she's comfortable enough around me?

Also, I believe sex before marriage is wrong. I want a relationship, not a hookup. She is not the type to hook up, anyway (I know this for a fact, did my research beforehand on a throwaway social media account, found nothing).
>>
at least 3 conversations. If there was slight flirting then its okay. If not you can ask but only as a friend and its gonna be awkward.
>>
Girls that want relationships fall for chad dick the hardest.
>>
File: 1tajvp.jpg (50KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1tajvp.jpg
50KB, 1127x685px
>>39552097
>3
OK, up to 2 right now. But they were quick exchanges. I have sat next to her (she let me) in a class we have together, though.

Will update you tomorrow to tell if I spilled my spaghetti or not. I probably will be here crying in a week over rejection, anyway.
>>
>>39552162
honestly
dont outright ask her out. That will totally freak her out. Just be sorta flirty and see of she follows your game. I mean if she is a normal girl. If not dont bother she is crazy and you dont know what to do lmao. Anyways keep talking to her and see her reactions. Does she show initiative to be with you? Does she laugh at your jokes? Etc etc etc. And then you STRIKE. BAM. Sorry if im not making sense im starting to get drunk. But you totally get me anon. GO FOR IT.
>>
>>39552640
>Just be sorta flirty and see of she follows your game. I mean if she is a normal girl.
I-I'll try...
But she's really shy in general, and I have a hard enough time reading emotions in turbonormies. What should I look for?
The biggest problem is figuring out what is her being polite, what is her being shy, and what is her actually reciprocating.
>>
>>39552710
ah fuck idk im kinda autistic and for real
hmm try to see if she keeps looking at you? if i like someone my eyes keep going to that person even if nothing else betrays it

and if she is eager to answer you, etc in conversation, id say that too
>>
>>39552085
Are you comfortable around a girl?
You got to feel that you are talking to just another acquaintance.
If you constantly remember she has a pussy then it won't work.

It doesn't take several conversations to know if she likes you or not, but it does take you experience and being around girls a lot to see if she is into you or not.

Virgins tend to get seduced just by the stare of a girl for instance.

You ask her out whenever you want anon, just as long as she isn't 100% sure what you are up to.
>>
Don't be flirty bro.
Just ask her out, no big deal.

She will know if you like her or not and in what way.
It is only important that she feels good with you and not like you are desperate to fuck her.
>>
>>39552868
I don't want to fuck her, though. That's degenerate.
>>
File: 1489521435913.png (311KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489521435913.png
311KB, 554x720px
going on r9k for relationship advice is like going on r/stims and asking what you should do for your college thesis
>>
>>39554106
This is the only place where people have similar experiences and outlooks as me.
If I asked on a normie site, they'd say "jus bee urself bro," not even mentioning that they'd give me some left-leaning garbage.

I am traditionalist, and 99% certain the girl I like is leaning that way, too. Most normie advice would not be applicable--I had to explicitly say that I don't want to have sex, just to weed out some of the pickup artist-tier responses.
>>
>>39552085
Girls will decide if they want to go out with you within the first few minutes of meeting you. So just ask casually when the moment seems appropriate and you'll know
>>
File: 1488546532748.png (255KB, 392x457px) Image search: [Google]
1488546532748.png
255KB, 392x457px
>>39554146
fair enough. good luck in your conquest of walking holes
>>
>>39554170
>when the moment seems appropriate
II don't know what this means. Is it after a joke? After helping her? After asking for help?
I'm clueless.

>>39554176
kek
Thanks, you degenerate.
>>
So don't go for sex, but instead just get under her table in class, and suck her dick. If she loves it, you've hit it off. If not, she's not the one.
>>
>>39554261
An appropriate moment just means that the conversation is flowing well and you can bring up the topic of asking her put reasonably. Or when you're about to part ways.
"Hey, I gotta go, but we should definitely get lunch this weekend! Are you free?" Or something like that
>>
>>39554433
OK, that's sort of what I had in mind. Thanks, I suppose.
>>
The main problem is you being a traditionalist
Fuck if u gotta, I'm guessing you are like uber Christian and sorry, unless you're in your 30s girls just don't find that attractive
>>
>>39554455
Not a Christian.
As I said before, though, the only reason I'm asking is because I found a super-rare qt who actually seems to value chastity. I wouldn't bother otherwise.
>>
>>39554474
>value chastity
I find this really hard to believe anon
Sorry
>>
>>39554170
They don't they just decide if you are a potential date or not.

Girls can still go out with you if they find you funny or good to be with.
>>
>>39554455
>I found a super-rare qt who actually seems to value chastity.

Kek.
What do you mean?
Not every girl is a slut who wants to hook-up.
>>
>>39554534
I do too, but nonetheless, I can't pass up a chance like this. 1% chance is better than 0%.
>>
>>39552085
Asking someone out isn't a big deal, if you think she might like you just ask if she wants to get coffee/lunch or something casual like that with you sometime, if she says yes then start working out a time/place.

DO NOT ask for something like dinner/movie/come to your place, this is a first date, it needs to be something where either of you can make up a bullshit excuse to leave on short notice if it doesn't go well.
>>
>>39555023
>DO NOT ask for something like dinner/movie/come to your place
The latter two I get, but fug, dinner is bad too?
Should it be a weekend or weekday?
>>
Unless you grow out of that "sex is bad mmmkay" mindset you will die a virgin.
>>
>>39555057
Whatever works for you, don't mention a specific time or place (but have a place in mind, honestly Starbucks is fine, if she likes you she won't care what the place is) and if she says yes, ask about her schedule and try to work out a time.

"Oh by the way, would you like to get coffee/lunch with me sometime?"

If yes/maybe: "Great! what does your schedule look like? I was thinking we could meet at XYZ." (If her response is something along the lines of maybe, don't push it any further if she tries to avoid setting something up, she's just trying to let you down easy.)

If no or avoiding the question: "Hah alright." and change subject or walk away. If you don't think you'll get over it, just don't talk to her again, if you're okay with being friends, keep talking to her.

And avoid dinner, too formal for a first meeting, stick with coffee or lunch or even just a walk or something if you're broke, the ultimate goal is to spend time with her and get to know her at this point. And don't try to pick her up or unless she asks you to, make sure the place you suggest is easy for both of you to get to, so probably close to campus.
>>
>>39552085
You sound like a creep, there's no such as a thing as how many conversations before going out. You talk to the girl, you make her laugh, tease her, and talk more until she's very comfortable. Of course don't be a nice guy, don't offer anything to her. Bring up the food subject, movie subject, music, hobbies, why? This gives you the chance to actually say oh there's this cool movie coming out, wanna go? There's this nice Italian restaurant that I know, wanna go? Make it smooth, don't be like d-do you wanna go see a movie? Out of fucking nowhere
>>
>>39555143
Sex outside of marriage is bad. It shows weak morals.
>>39555196
Would it be okay to have lunch at a place on campus?
>>39555219
Y-you too...
>>
>>39555258
Your morals are shit. Just because you are afraid of sex doesn't mean it's wrong for well-adjusted people to have it. In fact sex is an important part of a relationship, and withholding it until marriage shows weak morals.
>>
>>39555298
Gr8 b8 m8. I r8 8/8.
originallanigiro
>>
>>39555337
It's your own choice to die a bitter, weak moraled virgin.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.