[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I clean my room? Where do I start?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: nervous look.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
nervous look.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
How do I clean my room? Where do I start?
>>
>>39551773
Give me a picture of it and I can give you instructions
>>
just put everything where it belongs.
>>
>>39551773

>>39551773
Need a picture. I've got an idea for you but I'd still like to see it.
>>
start with your bed
and then put everything where it belongs
>>
>>39551773
start rifling shit into a black garbage bag, if its been sitting on your floor its useless to you
>>
>tfw hoarder
>tfw holding onto homework from grade school
>>
>>39551773
>pick up things that aren't garbage but on the floor where they belong
>vacuum the floor
>clean desk or dresser
>fix bed and blanket
congrats
>>
>>39551773
Start by removing trash and collecting dirty clothes. Then you can start organizing your belongings while you wash your clothes. Listening to music while I clean always helps me keep at it
>>
>>39551773
Hey get a few grocery bags and use one for trash one for clothes and one for bottles and cans and it'll pretty much all be done without moving
>>
Always start under the bed. Move the mattress and box spring into a hall and you have a lot more room.
>>
probably by acquiring some crank and becoming one with the nibbler god. you see when the lil nib is not sharing the good word on pro fishing imageboards he is always cleaning, sacrifice your sanity for a clean ass house, with the power of methamphetamine
>>
>>39553182
Goddamn these posts are cracking me up, thanks anon
>>
Jordan Never dealt with any of that. He just believes that you should lick your wounds and move on. That's what "cleaning your room is". Now is a meme because it is not easy to let go o the mental garbage you could be having in your head.
>>
>>39551773
Step one is always just throwing out garbage. Take all the shit you don't use and throw it away. It doesn't matter if you think it has some special emotional value or "i might sell this on ebay someday" - you won't. Just throw it out. I have a whole dresser that's still mostly empty because I don't keep random shit around. This also allows me to clean whatever messes I do have quickly because I can just dump everything into a drawer. Then all that's really left is laundry and moving cups back to the kitchen.
Maybe you need to touch up afterwards, but it's an easy life when you don't horde things
>>
>>39553515
thanks for the kind words anon since im human garbage my mom is really the only nice thing saying person i have left so i appreciate it
>>
>>39551773
start with the floor so you can move freely.
>>
>>39551773
>How do I clean my room? Where do I start?
pick shit up off the ground idiot
>>
>>39551773
Step 1: Pull everything out of your drawers and shelves and other storage areas.
Step 2: Clean all shelves and drawers and other storage areas.
Step 3: Carefully and meticulously put everything back into the perfect spot.
>>
Yeaah getting them gbp 4 some chicken tendies !
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.