[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Ask a Fembot/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3693.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3693.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Fembots: what's more important, dick size or clitoral stimulation?
>>
Combine stroke with count rubbing that's how you make a girl orgasm very simple. Size isn't that important of a factor as "stretching" has no sensational benefit.
>>
>>39550407
depends if you expect me to touch it with my hands/mouth. or look at it.
>>
>>39550407
Is that your hard dick, OP?

Damn you are fucked
>>
>>39550407
Ew wtf anon? Why are you're calves so joocy, but the rest of you're body is disgusting and skinnyfat?
>>
>he thinks the bbc meme is around for no reason
>he didn't just see the horsecock threads

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>39550503
if you were talking in such a way about a woman, youd get made fun of

"le the pointy elbows am i right? fucking virgin loser"

just saying. im not criticising you, I just dont like double standards
>>
>>39550477
>if you expect me to look at it

Lol, i mean yeah stare at my cock for hours

Don't women like sucking a reasonable penis
>>
>>39550486
Semi hard

I'm 4.5-5" fully hard and I've fucked 33 women and had 4 girlfriends
>>
>>39550579
Well, 33 women including 3 qt girls(male)>>39550503
>>
>>39550579
can you sum up your experiences with how these women have perceived your pebis
>>
>>39550503
My legs are very muscular, I've just put on flab working a lame ass office job
>>
>>39550541
Nah, m8 that's not the same thing at all. There's such a contrast between how well-defined one specific muscle group on your body is, and how under-developed the rest of your body is in comparison. It creates an entire effect that makes you look strange, which is completely different than pointing out one specific flaw. Also, your feet are tiny as fuck, there's no way those shoes fit you. Are those your Dad's lmao?
>>
>>39550599
Almost everyone was very pleased.

It's all about foreplay. Get her pussy so wet and inflamed that she is demanding the cock, and every pump will feel great for her

Also lick her asshole and pull her hair and choke her and bite her asscheeks
>>
Cock size because it's something tangible that she can brag about to her girl friends.
>>
>>39550641
That wasn't even me the OP you stupid faggot

I have tasted 29 girls' assholes (2 male girls'!), so why would I care about your judgements of my attractiveness?
>>
>>39550688
t. Obvious birgin
>>
>>39550407
Obviously looks.
It's all holes care about
>>
>>39550641
> There's such a contrast between how well-defined one specific muscle group on your body is
>which is completely different than pointing out one specific flaw
>one specific muscle group
>different than pointing out one specific flaw

using your same reasoning, one could argue that "pointy elbows", which can be substituted for whatever other imperfection, can throw off the way your whole body looks, ruining it's harmony. how is that any different?

if i were you id have said that at least he can work on the muscles, while "pointy elbows" arent always fixable, but even so you'd be missing my point about how criticising men's physique is ok but criticising women's is a sin.
>>
>>39550698
Defensive as fuck. I never said you weren't attractive, I can only see about 2/3rds of you. Calm yourself, babydick.

Now answer the question, whose shoes are those?
>>
File: 20170712_163513.jpg (248KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_163513.jpg
248KB, 640x480px
>>39550407
>falling for the SS meme
>tfw fell for it too
>>
>>39550407
neither. i don't care about sex. if it happened with someone i care about, then i won't be nitpicky about it and it wont fucking matter.
>>
>>39550757
Great abs anon. I'm OP and my fat ass can't stop fucking eating ice cream and sushi and drinking beer
>>
>>39550742
>using your same reasoning, one could argue that "pointy elbows", which can be substituted for whatever other imperfection, can throw off the way your whole body looks, ruining it's harmony. how is that any different?
It's not really any different at all, but that's not what you said in your original post.
>if i were you id have said that at least he can work on the muscles, while "pointy elbows" arent always fixable
How the fuck is that relevant at all?
>you'd be missing my point about how criticising men's physique is ok but criticising women's is a sin.
Kek wtf, where did that come from?
>>
>>39550753
Your dad's. He likes to fuck my boipussy
>>
>>39550753
>Calm yourself, babydick.
woah, defensive as fuck much?

im not the guy youre talking to, but its fun to point out how mad you sound when youre claiming another guy sounds mad. you should take care of your issues elsewhere.
>>
>>39550804
>It's not really any different at all, but that's not what you said in your original post.
because it's implied that if im making fun of your pointy elbows it's because i think it looks ridiculous on you.

why else would i make fun of the pointy elbows if i didnt think they looked ridiculous you fuck
>>
>>39550797
Thanks anon. They're actually fading away since I started as a skelly last year and gained 30 pounds. I want to do a mini cut of 4 weeks but I enjoy bulking too much.

Just count your calories and you can watch whatever. Your results won't be optimal, but you'll still lose weight.
>>
>>39550407
Clit stimulation. The only reason to have penetrative sex is for emotional bonding.

Sex is more to show love. I have claustrophilia are would rather be seran wrapped like a mummy and suffocated than have regular intercourse.
>>
I can say without a doubt if you can make a female orgasm without the clit she will never ever leave you even if you are scum of the earth
>>
>>39550951
>make a female orgasm without the clit
is this possible?
>>
>>39550854
>>39550823
Jesus christ, buddy you're literally obsessed with me, aren't you?
>>
>>39551113
of course and it is much better then a clitoral orgasm as well you need to be rather well endowed and good at physics to do it tho

you know you did it right when as soon as they become able to move again they queef
>>
File: 20170712_163423.jpg (248KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_163423.jpg
248KB, 640x480px
>>39551161
tell how please I beg of you

is this endowed enough?
>>
>>39551130
thats a very good response to both of those posts. your arguments are rock solid, friend.

captcha: STOP BLACKTOWN
>>
>>39551203
:( I think you need to get a penis ring or practice clitoral stimulation anon
>>
>>39551246
by well-endowed do you mean length or girth? I'm 6.75"x6.25"
>>
>>39551270
it varies from female to female but you need to be able to create a vacuum from girth while being able to touch the cervix with length
>>
>>39551241
Literally (You) lmao
>>
I prefer getting fucked over clit stim buuut for me it isn't really size it's how hard it can get. I once had a partner with a massive cock but it always felt kinda soft. I prefer medium hard dicks. I love anything 5.5 to 6.5 and a nice hard pound (ass or pussy)
I also love boipucci cuz I'm a degenerate.
>>
>>39551500
this x10000 hard and fast from behind
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.