[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you recover from being seen as a slut?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 12

File: 1499745811155.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499745811155.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
I'm a 23 yo girl. I've done a ton of partying in the last few years in the course of which I've had sex with a few different guys.

But now there is a guy I like and he doesn't like me. I found out his friends think I'm slutty so I imagine that's probably the issue. Which is totally unfair because he's fucking at least 3 different girls on the regular right now, but that doesn't help me.

I'm a good person, I just drink too much and do stupid things. I always regret it later. How do I make him see that we should be together and he'd be happy with me?
>>
File: 1449024260517.png (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449024260517.png
10KB, 255x200px
>>39550394
You can't. Guys can't take whores seriously. It's just in our nature.

I suggests just try not being such a slut in the future, and move on to the next unsuspecting guy.
>>
>>39550394

concentrated bait
>>
Can't. Find a beta and hunker down.
>>
>>39550394
This is bait but I think man whores are just as bad. Loss of the traditional family is the downfall of the west.
>>
>>39550394
Shut up, you stupid whore. You reap what you sow. You're already a used up slut that not even your stepfather wants.
>>
>>39550567
People who will never have sex need not respond.
>>
Well first things first, I'm going to need you to go to Reddit. Secondly, kill yourself.
>>
File: 2761371.jpg (273KB, 750x633px) Image search: [Google]
2761371.jpg
273KB, 750x633px
>>39550394
Try to settle down for a diferent chad or normie, some one who doesnt know shit about your past, Chad is a equivelent of slut, but girls still like him. You cant make people forget your past, no matter what redditors say to you, normies and non normies who know you will never see you as a non-slut. There are a lot of people who live tromented by their past
>>
File: 1494270759953.gif (200KB, 300x243px)
1494270759953.gif
200KB, 300x243px
>how do i have my cake and eat it too?
>>
File: 1503899978955.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503899978955.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>39550394
>I'm a good person,
I am egotistical.

>I just drink too much and do stupid things. I always regret it later.
I want to be absolved of responsibility for my own actions.

You thoroughly deserve your situation. You deserve worse, to be honest.
And you come to a board like this expecting help? Why not jump off a building and expect to come out alive?

You are slutty. The fact that you're trying to deny it doesn't help. You could have chose to protect your chastity and reserve it for a good partner, but you decided to "have fun".

What did you expect?
>>
>>39550394
damn i wish i was attractive and could party with con girls
>>
>>39550394
Get a new vagina?
>>
>>39550394
Wow this is sophomoric bait.

Pro tip: make it more believable. Going full "I'm a slut but it's so totally unfair he doesn't like sluts" is hard to believe especially on r9kuck
>>
>>39550394
Just don't tell them. They are judgemental and insecure. Just don't bring it up or say you've dated but never slept with anyone.
>>
>>39550444
t. virgin who would kill to have a girl want him
>>
File: tumblr_mv8m1eUKLL1slvzano1_500.jpg (68KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv8m1eUKLL1slvzano1_500.jpg
68KB, 407x405px
>>39550947
Bitter khv detected

>>39550394
Don't even worry about it booboo. I'm 34 and a Chad by these standards. Just stalk me instead. If your good looking, that is
>>
>>39550394
roastie toastie!!! hello toastie roastie!!! are you roasty, toasty?
>>
just say you are a virgin he cannot contest it without saying something that "offends" you and you can just threaten to leave him boys are all desperate
>>
>>39550394
>I'm a good person, I just drink too much and do stupid things
I find it so hilarious that normies actually believe this. That there is some perfect, other REAL you inside you, that all the fucked up shit you do is just this imperfect physical avatar of yours fucking up. Nah bitch, you are what you do. There are no souls, you are your brain and your body.
>>
>>39551072
Nah, I 'm good. I'd rather have a sandwich right now
>>
once you've had premarital sex, you're basically worthless as a prospective wife/mother

sorry babe
>>
>>39551072
Sure, but doesn't mean I'd get in a relationship with a slut. If I had the chance to pump and dump, I'd take it, but I would never even consider trusting a whore. The reason we tell you normies to fuck off is exactly this, you simply can't understand the kinds of outlooks we have on life at all. That not everyone is a retarded beast to whom things "just happen"
>>
>>39550394
You can't really fix your image. You just have to own it. If a guy doesn't like you because you've slept with a lot of guys, you can't unfuck those other guys. You can only move forward and find a guy that doesn't care about you sleeping with some amount of guys.

Moving forward in life, you find that some things you do erase options for other things you can do. It's like building a game in Civ V. You can't really go for a military victory and a culture victory at the same time.

I'm not saying you have to go full slut and embrace sexual liberation because "oh well in for a penny in for a pound". Personally, as a married 25F I don't see the appeal in sexual liberation, at the end of the day its other men that benefit from it the most. It's like a game to get us to take off our clothes and have sex with us. At the end of the day, no one wants to marry that and you can't be a sexual liberated 50F, you know what I mean?

But out there are men that are down to earth and realistic. They appreciate that you know how to enjoy sex, that you learned that life is about more than making dumb decisions you regret later. You only really learn these things the hard way anyway.

Just as you move forward through life, make decisions. Don't just do things aimlessly. Be strategic. Don't be with guys that make you feel bad for your past. Own it. Own your mistakes. And do better. Don't hide your past from men, find the guy that appreciates your capacity to grow.

Good luck anon
>>
>>39551182
>You can't really go for a military victory and a culture victory at the same time.

Untrue. You let Brazil build up and then take them over.
>>
I have lied 2-3 times a week about beeing a virgin boys do not know the difference and it gives you a reason to not exert yourself it is very simple disreguard all the permavirgin dicklets in this thread
>>
You aren't a woman.
You're just a regular /r9k/ virgin trying to rile up this place by pretending to be exactly what /r9k/ hates the most: a sexually liberated woman.
>>
>>39551140
So just make one? Or were you trying to do a totally epic throwback to a stale meme?

>>39551177
>Sure, but doesn't mean I'd get in a relationship with a slut
>If I had the chance to pump and dump, I'd take it
So why is it okay for you to be a slut but not someone else? Could it be that you hate sluts because they won't fuck you and being with one intimidates you?
>>
>>39551200
Okay fine but what are the odds you just get Brazil? First of all you gotta buy the expansion pack
>>
>>39551226
Actually, when if this OP is fake (which I don't think they are, speaking as >>39551182) this is actually a real dilemma women her age face.
>>
>>39550394
You are already fucked and you will wear that label for the rest of your life. You may get lucky and find some 4/10 beta provider.
>>
>>39550394
I would unironically date that girl.
>>
>>39551271
>So why is it okay for you to be a slut
I cannot be a slut because I don't have a womb. I can't get knocked up. I don't have full confidence in my parernity.

Get your false equivalency bullshit out if here. Men and women have different reproductive strategies, and it makes perfect sense that male virgins are shamed and so are female sluts, but not vice versa. Women want a sure bet quality mate, men want either no commitment or full assurance of paternity. Which is why I'm down to fuck a slut, but not to marry her.
>>
>>39550394
Become a nun, otherwise you can't.
>>
>>39551271
>So why is it okay for you to be a slut but not someone else?
Men seek for pussy, women seek for a man. Its really as simple as that the dynamics arent the same, if you dont understand this i dont think you ever will
>Could it be that you hate sluts because they won't fuck you and being with one intimidates you?
>being with a slut would intimidate anyone
i would question her values and know not to trust her especially because she gave up her pussy so easily and liberally
>>
>>39551316
>this is actually a real dilemma women her age face
you cant just slut it up and when you hit the wall pretend to be good wife material, its dishonest and reeks of more desperation than guys who cant even get a gf
>>
>>39551271
>Could it be that you hate sluts because they won't fuck you and being with one intimidates you?
The fucking arrogance of you normie cunts to come here and assume you're smarter than everybody else. You think we've never seen this jew arguing shit before? You think we've never considered it? It's all bullshit, resting on false assumptions. I'm not "intimidated", my gut tells me that committing to a slut is a raw deal. Simply because men who didn't feel that way and committed to sluts have been less successful at passing on their genes.
>>
>>39550394
You're a flower thats been shit and pissed on. Defiled. That is what girls who arent virgins are. Sexual acts as a female are degrading. The whole thing involves you having foreign objects stuck inside of you and in your case, probably tossed around and jizzed on like a piece of garbage. How could you possibly expect any self-respecting Man to care for you and love you, much less Marry you after all of that?

Being a female in life is easy mode enough, If you wanted to settle down with a great guy, all you had to do was not be a whore and save yourself for him but you couldnt even do that, so now you will have to settle with someone far below your expectations.
>>
>>39551376
>hit the wall
>23
that doesn't sound like the issue. she likes this guy and he clearly doesn't sound like a beta provider.
>>
>>39551376
I definitely agree that she shouldn't try to pretend like it never happened but I also think women that have made poor decisions can be wife material. Women our age get led astray by people encouraging us to sleep around an sow oats and find ourselves or whatever. It's almost like if you dont, you're a bad feminist and therefore a bad woman.

I personally think sexual liberation for women was a strategy started by men to take advantage of women, fueled by other women who were taken advantage of by men that want to save face. If everyone is a slut, no one is a slut etc etc

I think it's okay for people to make mistakes. It's not like life has an easy how to guide, sometimes you go along a road jot knowing where it leads. You get to the end of being a sexually liberated woman and go "hey where'd all the men go? Now no one wants to fuck me OR marry me"

If you want to settle down and have a family, you have to *be* the kind of person you *want* to be sooner rather than later.

I think it's okay to make mistakes, especially since your inevitable partner will have made mistakes as well. That's what life is. We are all along for the ride.
>>
>>39551345
>Get your false equivalency bullshit out if here
>b-but listen to my false dichotomy!

>>39551350
>Men seek for pussy, women seek for a man
This is clearly not true. What evidence do you have to prove such an absolutist statement?

>being with a slut would intimidate anyone
>hmm... maybe if i just ignore all the threads started by robots saying they feel intimidated being compared to her previous lovers he'll think I'm right
You seem very young. You still view things in such absolutes.

>she gave up her pussy so easily and liberally
So if they give it up so easily and liberally why are you still a virgin?

>>39551421
>The fucking arrogance of you normie cunts to come here and assume you're smarter than everybody else
Given that there are only 28 posters in this thread it is statistically probable that I am the smartest person in this thread. Don't hate me, hate facts and statistics.

>resting on false assumptions
To make a claim you have to give evidence for it? What assumptions have I made which you believe to be false and why are they false?

>Simply because men who didn't feel that way and committed to sluts have been less successful at passing on their genes.
Do you have any proof of this or is this just how you feel?

>my gut tells me
Oh right, it's just your fee-fees talking
>>
>>39551350
You're just as clueless as the cunt you're responding to. The sexual strategies are rooted in natural selection and game theory, not some "men chase pussy" axiom you are trying to state. See >>39551345

Men: sperm is cheap, but there is no assurance that any kid is theirs. So you are looking to either fuck as many women as possible, ensure that the woman you are commited to is completely loyal, or optimally both (loyal wife and fuck other women on the side)
Women: maternity is always assured, but getting pregnant and getting stuck with a kid is a huge drain of time and resources. So they are motivated to either find the best possible alpha male mate so that their kids make it worth it by being alphas themselves, or a man who will provide for and protect them. Again, optimum case is both (alpha male provider, or beta provider and fucking alphas on the side for their genetic material). It is also not much of a problem if the man fucks other women, so long as he provides what the female needs. This is why you see women forming harems without much fuss.

Female sluts are a bad deal because they are less likely to be loyal. But it does not matter if you shoot and scoot.
Male virgins are a raw deal, because a male virgin likely has some problems the female does not want in her children. So long as the male is quality and/or keeps the resources flowing, it does not actually matter that he fucks around, since you can't get knocked up with another woman's child.
>>
>>39551533
Why is it robots like to direct relationship conversations towards evolution but when they get bullied they hate normies despite it being an evolutionary ingrained behaviour?
>>
>>39551532
>it is statistically probable that I am the smartest person in this thread
No, you aren't. Until this thread has about 1000 posters, I don't consider it likely. Again, probabilities. If anything, the fact that you invoke IQ tells me you're grasping at straws.
>false dichotomy
No, this is basic game theory you dumb cunt. It's commonly used when analyzing the behaviour of animals, and only politics keeps it away from humans.
>fee fees
Maybe learn to read, dumb cunt.
>>
>>39550394
>recover from being seen as a slut?
>recover
what, impossible.
>>
>>39551574
>r9k is one person
I don't. I can't speak for others.
>>
>>39551574
because hypocrisy is an evolutionarily ingrained behaviour :v)
>>
>>39551532
Hon, I think it's great that you're standing up for yourself but you're not going to convince anyone here. It's like pissing into the sea. I don't think you're wrong but I do think you're pulling at straws for your argument

The thing about is is that you're both wrong. There's no right answer here

There's no changing their perspectives here, you can't win them over. You can only accept how they see it and hope some day they will accept how you see it (they won't, but you can still hope, and somewhere is a guy that will. But he's probably not in this thread or on this website)
>>
>he's fucking at least 3 different girls on the regular right now, but that doesn't help me.

If he's fucking 3 different girls and seem doesn't interested you, it's because he considers the other girls he's already banging to be hotter than you. Simple as that.

You're obviously feeling the urge to settle down, and you're obviously not enough of a stacy to score a real relationship with a chad like the one you've got your sites on.

Your best hope is to swallow your pride, put your whoring days firmly behind you, and find a beta provider to pretend you love. Pop out two kids, grow old and die. That's your life. Well done.
>>
>>39551533
i am not joking, i LITERALLY am repeating the same line of thought as the post you quoted and what you're saying but with more brevity.

Men chase pussy, women chase a man. This falls in line with what you're saying
>>
>>39551642
you forgot to tell her to no-fault divorce the poor sap
>>
It's so funny that male sluts think they are somehow superior to their equals. In my opinion you're all fucking disgusting and on the same level.
>>
>>39550394
>I found out his friends think I'm slutty so I imagine that's probably the issue.
It isn't
>>
>>39551595
>I don't consider it likely
Again; how you feel is irrelevant to facts.

>assume you're smarter than everybody else
>the fact that you invoke IQ tells me you're grasping at straws.
The suffering of the brainlet is truly a pitiable existence.

>only politics keeps it away from humans.
Or it could be the fact that emotions are involved and thus it's not a completely logical exercise to analyse human relationship dynamics.

>Maybe learn to read, dumb cunt.
You use your feelings as the basis and justification of all your opinions. You need to calm down.

>>39551611
/r9k/ isn't a single person but robots form a single entity. Don't get defensive because a position generally subscribed to by the group doesn't apply to you in this case.

>>39551617
Is it though? Or is this some more epic ironic posting?

>>39551637
I'm not trying to win anyone over. I just have fun arguing.
>>
>>39551669
This sounds smart to 28-45 year old women, but unless another poor sap is lined up to replace him, the end result is finding yourself completely alone as you grow old and incapable, abandoned by kids who don't love either of their parents because they ruined their chances of a stable upbringing.
>>
>>39551702
You'll probably grow out of thinking that defending your honor on the internet is fun
>>
>>39551532
>What evidence do you have to prove such an absolutist statement?
biology, mankind, how we were living. Women want the best man possible, men want as many women as possible its in our blood.
>You seem very young. You still view things in such absolutes.
nice passive aggression
>So if they give it up so easily and liberally why are you still a virgin?
what a rude assumption to make for someone who has the slightest bit of standards for his future partner.

pussy racks up mileage, i mean yea some dude will take you but the more miles you have the less you're pussy is worth. And if you have nothing going for you and your pussy is the only thing then you better take care of it and not let anyone just barge in
>>
>>39551702
I did not make an argument from emotion. If you think that I did, you seriously need to learn to read. Because you are still missing the point. You are either obtuse, baiting or retarded
>robots form a single entity
Well, then, you post here so you subscribe to whatever strawman you are attacking too - so we are in agreement. Thank you for conceding the point, friend.
>>
>>39550394
What compels you to ask this here?
>>
File: Where have the good men gone.jpg (235KB, 1200x1368px) Image search: [Google]
Where have the good men gone.jpg
235KB, 1200x1368px
>>39550394
Can't recover, you will be damaged goods forever.
>>
>>39550394
You don't it's too late. You dug your slut grave now lie in it.
>>
>>39550394
>scroll through thread
>no tits
OP is a fag. Saged.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (29KB, 640x519px)
thinking.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>39550394
She's drinking Angry Orchard.
>>
>>39551749
>projection.jpg
Telling you that you're wrong and telling you why you're wrong is not defending anybody's honour.

>>39551761
>biology, mankind, how we were living.
This is not an argument. By this logic I could identify you as a retarded loser and cite medicine, psychiatry and psychology. It's not an argument.

>nice passive aggression
Pointing out a fact is not passive-aggression or anything else of the sort. Facts are neutral.

>pussy racks up mileage
Does it? I've fucked sluts and there isn't a difference that I've noticed.

>>39551787
>I did not make an argument from emotion
>my gut tells me
You can't backpedal from this.

>you post here
I do not identify with being a robot. You don't seem very intelligent dude.
>>
>Go to store
>Have enough money to buy the item you're seeking unopened and new
>The same item is also for sale used and battered for the SAME price

Really gets those neurons firing doesn't it?
>>
>>39550394
how about you kill yourself and get the fuck out of this board you fucking whore
>>
You can't be damaged goods if you lie. It's all in their peabrains.
Just go after someone else.
>>
>>39551844
I really wanna like you OP but you're acting pretty dumb

Have fun being pissed on by all these butthurt robots

Good luck finding your way in life
>>
>>39551859
Also I should explain this analogy. The currency is the guy's looks. If he has enough currency to afford the item in new condition then why would he get the used one? TL;DR - Time to lower your price tag.
>>
>>39551844
>You can't backpedal from this.
I'm not backpedalling. I know perfectly well which part you think is an argument from emotion, and I insist that is not. Going back and carefully reading the paragraph will prove me right. The more you double down the more stupid you look to any impartial observer.
>I do not identify with being a robot.
At which point did I specify that I do? You really like jumping to conclusions, just like with the above "argument from emotion" thing, from incomplete snippets of information.
>You don't seem very intelligent dude.
The irony is palpable.
>>
>>39551906
I'm not OP. My posts bump the thread. Now you know and won't make goofy statements in the future.

>>39551912
You can insist all you want but your own words condemn you.

>At which point did I specify that I do?
I am able to deduce from your position that you are a robot. If you're not it's fine. But we both know you are and you're trying to argue semantics pointlessly.

>The irony is palpable.
Again, how you feel is irrelevant vis-a-vis facts. Yet another argument you have made based on how you feel.
>>
>>39550394

There is no recovery. Your best chance is to find a new guy who has no previous knowledge of you. The chances of a wholesome relationship for you are pretty much gone at this point though, best chance is to find a man-whore normie and be together.
>>
>>39551981
>best chance is to find a man-whore normie and be together.
that's why she's trying to do and he's not taking the bait. roasties btfo.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>39550394
Have you considered it's maybe something else, and you just automatically assumed it's because you're a slut? I mean, if he goes around fucking other girls, most normies that do that will still probably enter into a relationship with other whores, so there's a chance he just doesn't want to date you because either:
A) you're ugly
B) he just doesn't like you
C) he isn't looking for a relationship and wants to keep fucking around
Also, how do you even know he doesn't like you? Did you ask him out or some shit?
>>
File: 1503189854264.jpg (30KB, 605x395px) Image search: [Google]
1503189854264.jpg
30KB, 605x395px
You know what good satire is? The absurdity of the truth taken in a context to allow for reflection. That's why The Onion is consistently funny. OP is bait LET ME REPEAT THAT OP IS BAIT but it's good bait because, like The Onion, it speaks to the truth.

>tl;dr
>Womankind Collectively Baffled As To Why Chad Won't Lock Down Her Whore Ass
>>
>>39551182
>that you learned that life is about more than making dumb decisions you regret later.
Except she's given no indication she has.

All she said was she drinks too much, does something stupid, and then regrets it. She never said shes stopped partying, stopped drinking, or stopped doing stupid shit in general really. I'd go so far as to wager she's going to repeat the cycle once she realizes this guy is a dead end.
>>
File: 1489690424924.jpg (11KB, 198x326px) Image search: [Google]
1489690424924.jpg
11KB, 198x326px
>>39551974
>You can insist all you want but your own words condemn you.
They don't. They really don't. It's just your poor reading comprehension.
>I am able to deduce from your position that you are a robot. If you're not it's fine. But we both know you are and you're trying to argue semantics pointlessly.
It doesn't matter how much cringy smartypants speak you coat your bullshit in, you're still arguing like a retard. Essentially your argument seems to be that all robots by your definition do x, and that since you would define me as a robot, I also do x. This is not logic, this is a bunch of twisted rhetoric. It doesn't matter what gymnastics you pull in your head, I never stated or defended the strawman positions you ascribe to me. You're trying to deflect from the obvious, which is that you don't really have an argument.
>Again, how you feel is irrelevant vis-a-vis facts.
Do keep going, I beseech you my friend.
>>
>>39550394
>i always regret it later
>keep doing it anyways
women logic
>>
>>39552049
You must be new. What do you think 4chan is all about, if not posting and replying to bait?
>>
>>39551844
>By this logic I could identify you as a retarded loser and cite medicine, psychiatry and psychology. It's not an argument.
except of course its a common truth that men naturally want all women as partners as is biologically programmed into them through testosterone and the need to reproduce passed down since cavemen. what you're doing is insulting me and namedropping random fields of science and one social science.

here's a source naming this common truth since you need a damn citation
http://public.wsu.edu/~taflinge/socsex.html
>The human male has a drive to impregnate as many females as possible, to create as many offspring with his genes as possible. (Ehrlichman & Eichenstein, 1992) Thus, he applies criteria typical for a male animal. He looks for women who are impregnable: those who are old enough to be past puberty, but young enough to care for children for at least several years. He looks for healthy (i.e., clear, smooth skin, "bright" eyes, good conformation of body and limbs, etc.) women, so they can carry the fetus to term, deliver it, and care for it after birth. Beyond that, he doesn't really care. She doesn't have to be intelligent, talented, socially aware, or in any other way have a brain. In fact, the dumber she is the easier it would be for him to meet her criteria for desirability since they are less likely to be extensive.

you said i was young and dealt with absolutes, you're being passive aggressive at least own up to it.

>pussy racks mileage
yea it does
>>
>>39552019
There are plenty around, I'm sure one would eventually take her. But if she is going for 8+/10 manwhores, she has no chance unless she is incredible looking with amazing personality.
If the man already engages in manwhore behaviour and does so successfully, it would take a lot for him to willingly give up that life
>>
>>39552113
forgot picture

ovaltine
>>
>>39551820
>She
Oregani
>>
>>39551072
t.butthurt roastie, mad cuz she can't handle the truth
>>
>>39551072
I would rather stay alone than have a partying promiscuous girl ""want"" me.
I don't think girls like that understand what it means to want someone, how could they. If you've already wanted a bunch of men how much does it really mean at that point
>>
>>39550394

You reap what you sow, you disgusting cow. I hate you, and the people who live the way you do, with every fiber of my being. You are sub-human filth.
>>
>>39551532
Not a false dichotomy, that's biology.

But you don't like biology because of the hand it dealt you, do you, you sissy faggot larper troll?
>>
>>39552127
>>39552113

White knight just got BTFO forevef
>>
wow what the fuck why does someone not like me being a loose slut how dare he think about finding a girl who hasn't been fucked by all of his friends and their friends and their friends wow I spent all of my college life drinking and having sex with strangers and here it comes crashing down on me if only there were warnings maybe red flags of sorts to help me avoid these life choices no it's not me who is flawed it is society it is males I can't fucking STAND those slut shaming misogynistic pigs but man do they just make my beef lips quiver there is nothing more important in my life than having sex with lots of people and I'm proud to be sexually liberated but please don't call me the word for someone who has sex with lots of people because the overton window on sexual liberation hasn't quite reached the RIGHT side of history yet and is at the awkward stage of media says being a slut is cool but you still haven't been properly brainwashed into believing it yourself so you dance around the word slut like it's the nigger word while proudly acting like one
>>
>>39551497
that's some very deep thinking
i'd like to feel you on the inside
>>
>>39551271
>So why is it okay for you to be a slut but not someone else?
Practice what you preach doesn't really apply when looking for a partner. You're basing your ideal partner on things you personally respect and desire. And your partner will be looking for qualities they respect and desire, not necessarily ones that apply to them. Your value is in the kind of person that wants to be with you, your partner's value is the kind of person you want to be with. Your own qualities don't intersect there.

There's saying
>All women should have short hair
while being a woman with long hair. That's hypocritical.

And then there's saying
>I want a partner with long hair
while having short hair.
>>
>>39553834
>And then there's saying
>>I want a partner with long hair
>while having short hair.
Which is just preference.

I'm tired, didn't finish the post. But I know I'm just shouting into the void trying to actually have a sensible conversation here.
>>
>>39553834
>Your own qualities don't intersect there.
Nice one-dimensional way of looking at it. You necessarily must take into account of what potential partners are looking for when trying to find someone. This is why robots want cuties yet they are nasty and alone. You need quality to attract quality. What you want, in a vacuum, is irrelevant to what you can get.
>>
>>39550394
1 - Change your ways. No partying, no drinking, and no casual sex. This'll be a process of at least 6 months-2 years for anyone to actually believed you've changed.

2 - Pick up a few of his hobbies so you actually have something to talk to him about. Don't be a typical "gril gamer xD" meme, take the time to learn about what this dude enjoys.

3 - If he still doesn't like you, just move on. You reap what you sow, and people will always be held accountable for their actions in the past. People have different standards, yeah, and at this point with your thot life turned around you should be able to pick someone halfway decent up.
>>
>>39553939
That's the difference between what you're looking for and wanting someone to look for you. No one HAS to actually bathe and dress nice and all that shit. And if you don't chances are you'd eventually find someone into that kind of thing.

No one says you aren't allowed to be attracted to a filthy foul smelling NEET while actually taking care of yourself, knowing that's what they'd probably be looking for. Same as wanting "muh purity" while fucking a dozen different Stacys a week. If you care but the person attracted to you doesn't, it doesn't matter. Hypocritical would be saying people that sleep around are garbage while doing it yourself.

>You need quality to attract quality
Which is true, and why you should generally at least care about what kind of person you are. I'm just saying it's not wrong to want something you aren't. Expecting to actually get it is a different thing altogether.
>>
>>39550394
This is bait, but I'll bite.

You can't be irresponsible and degenerate and then expect guys like myself, ones who are responsible and kind and caring, to give you a second of attention. Usually, we've dealt with degenerates before, and have no interest in doing so again. Why? Because you don't take sex seriously. You're easy. So why would I waste time on you when you'd probably end up cheating on me anyway and taking half my shit? That's a statistical inevitability.

Instead, I'm going to spend time trying to get with a girl who takes sex seriously because I know that, once I've married them, they're probably in it for the long haul.

Also, the chick I'm referring to once told me (bear in mind, she was 16 at the time) that she wasn't one of "those slutty girls". Even though she's admitted to have had sex twice, and over the course of our interactions had sex twice, and offered to have sex with me on a number of occasions. The number, likely, is far more than two and she made it obvious.
>>
>>39550394
You can't recover, you dirtied yourself and now you've got to deal with it. If you want to fuck up your future with decent men you have to deal with the consequences.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHaVmFKnK7w
>>
Theres this girl at work who does the same to me.
She wants me to be her boyfriend but she literally sluts out right in front of me.

Her last boyfriend only lasted a couple of weeks, maybe not even a month or two and he worked in the same place i did. He left the job because something between them happened. Now she wants to get with me even though she clearly knows im a KHHV.

Like what the fuck? Why do women do this?
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.