[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You Are Going To Make It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: wojakmystics.png (1MB, 944x531px) Image search: [Google]
wojakmystics.png
1MB, 944x531px
You Are Going To Make It
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (18KB, 328x264px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
18KB, 328x264px
>a wild gotterdammerung appears
>>
>Lost 100 pounds, down to 170 from 270
>People don't recoil in disgust at the sight of me
>Treat me like an actual human bean
>Girl at work says we're friends
>Another girl invited me to have lunch with her after work
>Trained two new people at work, one was a very cute girl
>Had absolutely no problem talking to her
>Both new trainees, as well as other less senior employees, treat me like I have authority, come to me for advice
There is really a world of difference between how people treat you when you're fat versus normal weight. It's incredible and little disgusting too.
>>
>>39549860
yo what was your weight loss strategy, I'm at the no longer eating like a dumpster stage, what do
need to lose like 30lbs
>>
>>39549415
Make it where? Make it to what?
>>
>>39549937
>he doesn't know
ishiggydiggy
>>
File: i760^cimgpsh_orig.png (2MB, 976x938px) Image search: [Google]
i760^cimgpsh_orig.png
2MB, 976x938px
>>39549937
Wherever you are going anon.
>>
>>39549880
Basically
>Got 4-8 hours of exercise a day at work
This was a huge factor I think. Basically I do a lot of heavy lifting. I'm always on my feet. Sometimes I'm literally walking for a 8 hours a day.
>Eat one meal a day
I wouldn't recommend this for everyone, but it worked for me. WHAT I ate varied quite a bit. About 3/4 of the time I'd eat pretty healthy, but sometimes I fucking binged on Mcdonalds after work. Thankfully, I think the exercise gave me enough leeway that this never really affected me much.
If you have more willpower than me, I'd recommend you just eat 2-3 smaller healthy meals a day.
Also a big one:
>NO SODA
Again, I'd break this rule too and have a soda with my Mcdonalds. But other than that, I never had soda at home. Don't even buy it. I started drinking sparkling water instead, which helps sort of kill the bubbly, carbonation cravings.

I aimed for about 10 pounds a month. Once I hit about 220-230, I started to notice actually physical changes and that gave me the boost to stick with it to the end.

I guess the best advice I can give you is to just find what works for you and stick with it. Find a hobby or something you like doing that can keep your mind off of food. Good luck bro.
>>
File: 1501840415964.png (413KB, 811x767px) Image search: [Google]
1501840415964.png
413KB, 811x767px
>>39549415
Found some white freshmen qties in my class today. If I fuck this up then I'll never make it
>>
>>39550110
I've been doing my best to kill the soda shit off (I say after 2 cokes today) the goal is 1 per week unless it's a special occasion. I've been trying to eat about 1500 cal a day of good calories, protein and shit, not just straight fats and sugar. the diet part is working okay but I really need to get on the cardio; the problem is that I'm a vehicleless desertfag so going for runs is really hard since its retard hot all the time.
I'm not sure if I'm actually losing weight but I certainly feel much, much better.
>>
>>39550118
Not true anon
There a millions just like them
No matter how special you think they are
>>
>>39549415
Do you promise? Will my dreams ever come true?
>>
>>39549415
y-you too...i guess
it never feels that way though
>>
>>39550225
As someone who's stopped smoking two times (even though I eventually came back to it) don't do this "once a week" shit. It never works. Just stop cold turkey and try to accept the fact you failed if you do. Self-hating because you gave in to the addiction also makes you come back to "punish" yourself.
>>
>>39549415
You Iiar
>>
>>39551410
nah dude, the goal is to kill them totally, this is just kind of a temporary goal so I can get used to drinking more water and shit, that's all.
but thanks dude, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
File: 243883598_480422ec23.jpg (76KB, 305x500px) Image search: [Google]
243883598_480422ec23.jpg
76KB, 305x500px
>>39549860
>when you're over 170 and considered extremely skinny and treated like trash because of it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.