[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck can't I live in la

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4551.png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4551.png
9KB, 225x225px
Why the fuck can't I live in la
>>
>>39549270
thats like terachad country anon nobody eats if you are a 6/10 there youre like a 3/10
>>
>>39549303
At least girls are a viable option there holy fuck
>>
You can live there, just move. Fuck
>>
Why the fuck would you want to live in LA?
>>
You'll get eaten alive
>>
>>39549270
You dont want to live here. Case and point hundreds of highschool illegals today blocking already bad traffic because of DACA, last week there were huge fires near my house. Smog, fags, it is a bad city
>>
>>39549270
Anywhere is better than LA, OP.
I have visited family a number of times in LA and it is THE most disappointing city to grace the Earth. Like some kind of Orwellian propaganda spree the entire city is plastered with movie posters. You cant look at a construction site without seeing a wall advertising minions or some shit. The smog is horrendous and is only getting worse. People drive their shitty polluting cars while hypocriticaly talking about climate change. No one follows traffic laws no fucking one.

If you end up there, as some people about the homeless. Everyone in LA has a story about a violent homeless person committing battery against them. Good thing pot is legal as they are somewhat sedated.

Half of whatever paycheck you make there WILL be taken away as taxes.
But at least you get water, right?
Wrong LA has terrible droughts and the worst water in the US outside of Flint, Michigan.
But at least you get police?
LA's police are just a bunch of manchildren pretending to be operators. The city has horrendous crime and the denziens would rather bitch about one instance of police brutality than hundreds of murders that occured in a small radius. I'm not kidding look it up.
LA is composed of terrible voters. God help Lot escape Gommorrah before the sinful are purged.
>>
>>39549270
LA is genuinely a shithole why would you ever want to live there? It's not even a nice city to visit
>>
>>39549673
People talk a lot about how shitty NYC is, but I'd rather live there than Los Angeles any day of the week

>better culture
>MUCH better food
>you don't need a car
>not nearly as many homeless people
>you can actually see snow in the city, not just in the nearby mountains
>>
>>39550084
Holy fuck you can see snow in la? That's so trippy what a perfect city
>>
What's stopping you from moving there if you want to? Not my favorite city in southern California, but to each their own. Move to LA if that's where you want to live.
>>
>>39551742
I prefer SD but goddamn there's so many rich hot people there. Only place I wouldn't feel shitty would be El cajon
>>
move to new zealand, far nicer
>>
>>39550879
Thats how I see it. They have snowboarding in LA its fucking insane! They have Huntington Beach which is the best surfing in the US. City is swarming with 10's cause all the super hotties all over US go there to become a famous model or actress.
>>
>>39553386
HOw the fucj do I go there tho? It's so expensive. I don't mind roommates and living in a semi ghetto like lb
>>
>>39549673
>Everyone in LA has a story about a violent homeless person committing battery against them

Lies. Lies. Lies.

There's a lot of homeless, that is true, but it just makes the neighborhood depressing.

The only near violent person I've had to deal with is some intellectually challeged Hispanic guy living in a near by half way house that thought he was gangster for going to jail or something. He demanded i show him waht was in my pockets and then said I was disrespecting him when I didn't comply

The homeless can be annoying, but all of the ones I've had to deal with left me alone when I just ignored them or told them I was sorry and could help them.
>>
>>39549426
>At least girls are a viable option there holy fuck

What? He said you're a 3/10 in LA if you're a 6/10 .

The girls are harder to find, and there's lots and lots of fat gross women with over the top standards here too.
>>
>>39553428

I'm moving there soon. Just find a cheap area anon and get roommates. Even retail places pay decently because of the cost of living so it's really not so bad.
>>
>>39553580
You're retarded. I meant I live in area where there is literally not a single for hundreds of miles.
>>
>>39553595
Why people care about the col? That's so stupid if they pay you more for it. That means when you're ordering shit online everything will be cheaper for you than everyone else and when you goon vacation to cheaper areas you're richer than everyone. People who wanna live in a small towns must be a form of mental illness.
>>
I wish I lived in a bigger city but I feel like in my current situation I couldn't make it happen successfully with student loans, higher rent and general expenses, etc. There's just so many more options for almost everything, jobs, girls, events, etc
>>39550084
I visited NYC not too long ago and made sure to visit some of the less touristy parts and I really liked it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.